好呀
Okay.
是的 是挺奇怪的
Yeah. Pretty--pretty weird.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
恭喜
Congratulations!
你真棒
Good for you!
抱一个
Come here.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
来吧 这可是庆祝会呢
Come on! It's a celebration!
过来吧 我请你喝啤酒
Get over here! I'll buy you a beer!
-快点 -恭喜你
- Chop-chop! - Congratulations.
-大家好啊 -你好
- Hi. Hey, guys. - Hey. How are you?
彼得
Pete.
我不知道你和惠勒议员说了什么
I don't know what you said to senator Wheeler,
但我刚得到了那份工作
but I just got the job.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我该怎么报答你呢
How can I thank you?
伊莎贝拉 那都是你一个人的功劳
Isabella, that was all you.
不 彼得
No, Pete.
我在问你具体该怎么做
I'm asking for specifics.
我该怎么报答你
What can I do to thank you?
-我们出去谈 -好的
- Let's get out of here. - Okay.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Hey. Did you get my message?
收到了 道森找到夏伊了 太好了
Yeah. Dawson found shay. That's great.
是啊 她现在很好
Yeah. She's okay.
或许她看到那个邦戈鼓会更高兴
Or she will be until she sees that damn bongo drum.
是啊 听我说...
Yeah. Listen, uh...
其实...
The thing is...
我要... 我要搬出去了 兄弟
I got to... I got to move out, man.
听着 我很抱歉
Um, listen, I'm sorry.
你别放在心上 只是
It's nothing personal. It's just--
-我需要自己的空间 -别担心
- I got to find my own space. - No sweat.
没事的 我懂
It's cool. I get it.
好的
O-okay.
奥蒂斯 乔·克鲁兹在哪
Otis? Where's Joe Cruz?
我不知道 一切还好吗
I don't know. Is everything okay?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need favor of you.
没问题 什么事都行
Sure, anything.
乔·克鲁兹是个好人 非常好的人
Joe Cruz is a good man, a very good man.
是的 他的确是
Yes, yes, he is.
我不能嫁给他
I cannot marry him.
这算利用他 这样做不对
It is me using him, and that is not right to do.
你这样做很无私 卓娅
Well, that's very big of you, Zoya.
你跟乔谈过了吗
Have you discussed this with Joe?
没有 我不能说
No, I cannot.
他会很受伤的
He would hurt too bad.
所以我只能让你代我伤害他
That's why you have to hurt him for me.
-不行 -你可以
- No. - Yes.
-不行 -你可以
- No! - Yes.
你得帮我伤害他
You will hurt him for me.
谢谢你 奥蒂斯
Thank you, Otis.
我告诉你
I'm telling you--
我们的证据完全可以给
It's as strong a case against Doc and the Kings
道克和"疯王帮"定罪 他完了
as we could hope to get-- he's going down.
-你确定吗 -他完了
- You're sure? - He's going down.
但他的影响还在 所以我们要保护里昂
But he'll always have reach, so we got to protect Leon.
什么意思
Meaning what?
克鲁兹 他必须离开这里
Cruz, he's got to get out of town.
好的
Okay.
离开多久
How long?
很久...
For a long time...
也许是永远离开
Like, maybe forever.
不 我接受不了
No. Mm-mm. Unacceptable.
还有什么别的选择吗
What other options we got?
这种事你必须做出正确选择
This is the kind of thing you want to do right.
为了里昂的性命 我们今天就要送他出城
That means getting Leon out of town tonight, for good.
他说他在坦帕有个叔叔
Now, he says you got an uncle in Tampa--
博伊特
Voight!
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -不 没关系的
- You son of a bitch. - No, it's okay.
-都是因为你 -是你赶走了他
- This is on you. - You're the one who outed him.
是你让他陷入了如此境地
You put him in that position!
事情本会变得更糟 不是吗 乔
It could've been a lot worse, right, Joe?
没事的 我可以去和若什叔叔住
It's okay. I can go live with uncle Jorge.
你可以去看我
You can visit me there.
里昂
Leon...
我们做的是正确的事
We did a good thing here.
我们做了正确的事
We did a good thing.
快看谁回来了
Hey. Look who's back.
她回来了
There she is.
现在 如果你们有任何问题或疑问
Now, if you have any problems or any issues or questions,
请随时给联♥系♥我或我办公室的职员
please don't hesitate to call me or anyone in my office.
-这些事超出了我们的 -这是怎么回事
- These are things beyond our-- - What the hell is this?
这是你手下的新工作
These are the new assignments for your people.
-新工作 -是的
- New assignments? - Yes.
据我所知
as I understand it,
81号♥云梯车和3号♥抢险车强拆了
Truck 81 and Squad 3 hacked their way
一辆价值四万美元的垃圾车 致其毁损
into a $40,000 trash compactor, rendering it inoperable.
没错 但那是为了救人性命
Yeah, in the course of saving a man's life.
是的 但结果都一样
Yes, all the same--
车主指控消防队负有责任
the property owner is now holding the department responsible.
这种指控站不住脚 你知道的
That's not gonna fly, and you know it.
不管这指控有没有结果 队长
Whether or not this case goes forward, chief,
这种不稳定性已经足够
that liability risk was everything I needed
我说服我的上司了 所以
to convince my bosses, so...
这是你们最后一次上班了
You all have one more shift together.
然后51号♥消防站将关闭
And firehouse 51 will be closing.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表