莫利酒吧修缮好之后 对大家来说
Molly's was like a second home to us
就像另一个家一样
since you guys fixed it up.
-我可是在那订婚的啊 -新娘也从那跑的
- I got engaged there, huh? - And then un-engaged.
-真谢谢啊 穆奇 -克鲁兹说得对
- Thanks, Mouch. - Cruz is right.
道森还在说莫利酒吧是如何
Dawson was just saying how Molly's pulled her
帮她渡过难关的 也帮过所有人
through some rough times. Got all of us through.
心血没有白费 赫尔曼
It wasn't for nothing, Herrmann.
这是段很棒的经历
It was a great ride,
而且为了纪念这经历
and in honor of that,
我们该风风光光地和莫利酒吧告别
we should send Molly's out with a bang.
对啊
Yeah, huh?
为什么不再办最后一场屌♥炸天的派对呢
Why not throw one last, big, ass-kicker of a party, huh?
赫尔曼 你已经尽全力了
Herrmann, you gave it a good shot.
会过去的 兄弟
It's gonna be okay, buddy.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 人员被困
Ambulance 61, man trapped.
一位摄影师上到楼顶想要
A photographer went up on the roof
拍些地平线的照片
to get some skyline pictures,
但是一位客人发现他爬上烟囱之后掉了进去
but a guest saw him climb onto the smokestack and fall in.
我们并没允许他爬上去
He wasn't supposed to go up there.
找到你们的后勤经理
Get your facility manager.
立刻关闭供热装置
Shut the heat plant down immediately.
只留通风功能
Get it to blow only air.
好了 全体都有 跟我上楼 快走
Okay, everybody, all the way up. Let's go!
西弗莱德 爬上烟囱的梯子看看里面情况
Severide, head up that chimney ladder, get a look in.
凯西 出风口
Casey, it looks like
好像在二十五层有弯曲的部分
the bend in the shaft hits at the 25th floor.
你去那层看看能不能找地方进去
See if you can find a way in from that level.
应该在中部楼梯井的周围
Should be at the center stairwell.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
我看到他了
I got him.
他掉下去以后牢牢卡在
He's jammed in there pretty good
六米左右的弯曲处了
at the break off point about 20 feet down.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
无法判断
I can't tell.
从大楼内部有办法进入吗
Is there any way in from the inside?
有两层的钢梁和砖头挡着
Two layers of steel and brick down here.
想进去得破拆很长时间
It'll take us hours to get close.
那我们就从上部进去
Then we go in from above.
重新装配屋顶梯
Re-rig the roof ladder.
我们要架高后做固定点
We'll set it up as an overhead anchor point.
收到
Copy that.
你准备好下去救他了吗
You ready to go down there and get him?
早准备好了
I'm all over it.
好了
All right.
听着 烟囱口太窄放不进担架
Listen, it's too narrow for a backboard.
你靠近以后 用带子绑紧他
When you get down to him, wrap him up in webbing,
-我们会把你们两个拉上来 -好的
- we'll muscle both of you up. - Okay.
在移♥动♥他之前务必确定他安全了
Make sure he's secure before you move him.
如果他从那个角度再往下滑
If he slides any further down that angle,
就会从三十层一直滑下去
it's a 30-story drop to the bottom.
-没问题 -好了 开始
- I got it. - Okay. Let's go!
拉紧绳子
Tension in the line.
再放长点
More.
他进去了 在下降
He's in. Going down.
喂 你能听见我说话吗
Hey. Hey, can you hear me?
他还活着
Hey, he's alive.
用带子拴紧他
Get that webbing around him.
别乱动
Don't move.
我要把你挂上滑轮系统 知道吗
I'm gonna hook you onto our pulley system, okay?
米尔斯 米尔斯
Mills? Mills?
在 我们就快好了
Yeah, we're almost there.
就好了
Almost there.
好 绑紧了
Hey, I got him.
开始拉
Let's go!
抱住他
Hold him right there.
行了
Go ahead.
抓住他脚了
Got his feet.
-抓住了吗 -我托着头
- You got him? - I got his head.
好了
Set.
准备好 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
你说过律师会打电♥话♥给我的
You said the lawyer would call!
是啊 他会打的
Yeah, and he will.
你在耍我 是不是
You're playing games, aren't you?
不过你也是这么对我哥哥的
But that's what you did with my brother, too.
谁知道你许诺过他什么然后又食言了
Wonder what you promised him that you didn't deliver.
什么
What?
你到底会不会把他的资产转给我
Are you gonna transfer his assets to me or not?
你是不是拿了你哥哥的军队养老金
Did you take your brother's military pension?
那是我的事
That's my business.
回答问题
Answer the question.
女士 你是不是不知道自己在招惹谁
Lady, I don't think you know who you're messing with.
你们没事吧
Everything okay out here?
没事
Yeah.
这位是达里尔的弟弟 杰得
This is, uh-- this is Darryl's brother, Jed.
他正准备离开
He was just leaving.
往那边走
Start moving in that direction.
斯特林货运
-这里有斜切锯 -这个挺好用的
- There's a miter saw here. - This is working fine.
斜切锯就在这里
There's a miter saw right here.
听着 我没资格去说教别人
Look, I'm not one to preach to anybody,
但是去年 在我受伤情况变糟后
but last year, after my injury, when things went south,
我之所以能挺过来 是因为我找了道森
the reason I made it through is because I went to Dawson
并请求她帮忙
and asked for help.
医生明确地说这只是临时的
The doctor was sure it's a temporary thing.
一切都会好转的
The cobwebs are gonna clear up.
你听到我的话了吗
You hear what I said?
我需要确认你真的听到了
I need to know you heard what I said.
我听到了 是的
I did, yeah.
它们时隐时现
It kind of comes and goes.
它们是什么
What does?
我一段一段的记忆
Chunks of time. Where I remember.
你是说事故前还是事故后的记忆
We talking before or after the accident?
都有
Both.
博登队长
Chief Boden.
不 请叫我华♥莱♥士♥
Oh, no, no. Please call me Wallace.
我听说你的橱柜需要修理
Um, I heard you had a cabinet needed fixing.
是的 需要
Oh, yes, I do.
无巧不巧 你刚好赶上了晚餐
And by a happy coincidence, you're just in time for dinner.
是吗
Oh, is that so?
进来吧
Come on in.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You, too.
-我爱这个地方 -我也是
- I loved this place! - Me, too.
你知道吗 我在吧台上做过爱
You know, I had sex on that bar once.
天呐 我也...没有做过
Oh, my God, me, t-- didn't.
没有做过
Did--did not.
敬莫利酒吧
To Molly's.
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼的商业烂摊子里
Just one more failed business venture
又增加了一项失败的冒险投资
on the scrap heap of Christopher Herrmann, incorporated.
-你好 教授 -某人喝了不少啊
- Hello, professor. - Somebody's had a few.
是的 这意味着你会告诉我
Yes, and does that mean that you'll tell me
我的考试得分吗
how I did on my exam?
我还是说吧 你明天也会知道
Well, I might as well. You'll find out tomorrow.
你得了87分
You got an 87.
-是吗 -好样的 道森
- Yeah? - Nice job, Dawson!
-对女孩来说这成绩不错了 对吗 -对
- Pretty good for a girl, right? - Yeah!
等等 琼斯得了多少分
Hey, uh--what did, uh-- what did Jones get?
-得了吧 -拜托了
- Come on. - Come on.
我失去了酒吧 今晚很难熬
I'm losing my bar. It's been a rough night.
给我点消息嘛
Throw a scrap my way?
98分
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表