and that went a little south on us.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
站在那里 直视他的眼睛
Stand there, look him in the eye,
为自己的行为负全责
take full responsibility,
然后告诉他 这种事绝不会再发生了
and tell him that it will never happen again.
懂吗 不找借口之类的 担下一切就行
Okay? No excuses, no nothing. Just take the hit.
我也被斥责过 相信我
I've been on that carpet, and believe me,
这就是他需要的回应
this is what he responds to.
-谢谢你 -应该的
- Thanks. - Sure.
警署
芝加哥城
建立于1837年3月4日
请问有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
-博伊特警长在吗 -不在 他出去了
- Is Sergeant Voight here? - No, he's out.
我能借一下你的笔用吗
May I borrow your pen, please?
能麻烦你告诉他一下本尼·西弗莱德
Would you please tell him that Benny Severide
想要和他谈谈吗
would like to talk to him
他可以打这个号♥码找我
and that he can reach me at this number?
没问题
You got it.
在这里 我们被困住了
Hey! Up here! We're stuck!
琼斯 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 克鲁兹跟着我
Jones, Herrmann, Otis, Cruz, with me.
西弗莱德 查看底部楼梯是否破损
Severide, check the bottom floor for damage.
谢天谢地你们来了 楼梯井塌了
Thank God you're here. The stairwell just fell apart.
-我们会救你们下去的 -还有一个人
- We'll get you down. - There's another guy.
楼梯井坍塌的时候他在里面
He was in the stairwell when it collapsed.
就在那下面
Down there.
你能听得到我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
我们得快点行动
We gotta work fast.
有一个受害者被柱子困住了 看起来很虚弱
There's a victim trapped on column that looks pretty weak.
要用吊绳系统装置吗
All right, should we get the rope system up?
没时间了 没有固定点
No time. There's no anchor point.
我会把你们中的一个送下去
Lower one of you down,
然后用绳子把他绑好放下去
and we'll secure him with webbing.
副队长 送我下去吧
Lieutenant, send me down.
你们至少能少承受30磅的重量
That's at least 30 pounds less you have to bear.
好的
All right.
赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 带这些人用云梯下去
Herrmann, Otis, take these guys down the aerial.
好 停 就是这里
Okay, stop. Hold it there.
凯西 再下一点
Casey, a little more.
好 停下
Okay, hold it there.
准备好接那个人下来
Be ready when this guy comes down.
清理障碍 一会儿把人弄出去
Clear a path to get him out.
好了 已经把伤者绑到绳子上了
Okay, I've transferred the victim to your rope,
副队 我把他的衣服弄开后
Lieutenant. When I cut his clothes free,
你就可以把他放下去了
you can lower him down.
琼斯 不要离开绳子
Jones, stay on the rope.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
伤者情况危急
Look, this guy's circling the drain.
让他先下去就行
He can go first.
我等一会儿 你们随后再放我下去
I'll hang around for the next ride.
好了 放他下去吧 凯西
Okay, Casey, bring him down.
西弗莱德 伤者下去了
Severide, he's coming your way.
悠着点
Watch him.
小心他的头
Watch his head.
好 接到人了
All right, we got him.
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯 报告情况
Jones. Status.
我没事 队长
I'm okay, Chief.
建筑物有点不稳定 还在坍塌
Building's a little wobbly. It's still coming apart.
好 先不要动
Okay, hold your position.
我们马上把绳索给你
We're gonna send in the R.I.T. team.
停 这里我就可以够到了
Okay. Stop it there. I can reach it.
琼斯 没事吧
Jones, you all right?
没事
Yeah.
稳住 琼斯
Steady, Jones.
慢慢来就行
Take your time.
拴好绳索了
I'm back on the rope.
好了 凯西 把我放下去吧
All right, Casey, get me out of here.
慢点
Easy.
小心
Watch it.
好了
We got her.
我从小到大接触的全都是消防员工作
I grew up wanting nothing else in my life but this job,
现在我终于可以亲自上阵了
and now that I'm actually doing it, it's...
我比自己想象中还要喜欢这份工作
better than I imagined.
我不想因为这里的事影响我的未来
I don't want to compromise my future here.
所以我希望你们能接受我诚挚的道歉
So I hope that you will both accept my sincere apology
我以前确实有做得不合适的地方
for my inappropriate behavior.
以后绝对不会再有类似情况发生了
It won't happen again.
做得很好 琼斯
Very good, Jones.
我们真的要这样做吗
Are we really gonna do this?
她父亲是副区长
Her father is deputy District Chief.
把我调去做公♥关♥服务就是他一句话的事儿
He could make me work in P.R. if he wanted to.
这真是进退两难啊
It's gonna be like killing bambi.
你有他办公室电♥话♥
You have his office number.
你想的话可以给他打个电♥话♥
You are welcome to give him a call if you like.
现在怎么办
So what now?
回家
Go home.
就当帮我个忙
Just do me a favor.
暂时离开芝加哥好吗
Stay out of Chicago for a while, okay?
好
Okay.
你是个好爸爸 本尼
You're a good dad, Benny.
好的 谢谢 拜拜
Okay, thank--thank you. Bye.
成功了
Hey, I got in.
我可以跟现在班级的人一起进行体能测试了
I'm gonna take the physical with the current class.
-恭喜 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Congrats, babe. - Thanks, babe.
我申请表交的真是时候 对吧
Oh, I turned those request forms in just in time, right?
是啊 确实
Hell, yeah, you did.
你 你给琼斯她爸打电♥话♥了对不对
Did--did you call Jones's dad?
打了
I did.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我的女人
Because you're my girl.
我爱你 所以我不会因为什么规章制度
I love you and I didn't want you to get boned on this
就让你受委屈的
over some red tape.
你太帅了
That's hot.
闭上眼睛 不要偷看
Close your eyes. No peeking.
过来 不许偷看哦
Come on. Don't peek.
结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary!
还有呢
Okay.
别别别 不要用那个蛋糕
Oh, no, no, no, no. Not the cake.
火车不是都已经开了吗[为时已晚]
D-d-d--train has already left the station.
女士们先生们 大家安静一下
Hey, ladies, gents, can I have your attention for a sec?
辛迪 你陪伴了我整整20年
Cindy, thanks for the 20 best years
我非常感谢你
a guy could ever ask for.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
为了纪念今天这个重大的日子
And to mark this day,
我想为你做点特别的事
I wanted to do something special for you
也是为了我们 所以
and for us, so...
我去做了输精管结扎手术
I got a vasectomy!
天哪 我真是太幸运了
Oh! How did I get so lucky?
搞 什 么
What...the...
不用怀疑 不用再有顾虑了
Never a doubt. Never a doubt!
你吃的是哪部分
What part of the cake did you get?
应该是附睾吧 你呢
I think the epididymis. You?
尿道海绵体
Corpus spongiosum.
人生第一次把那玩意儿放进嘴里
First time I've ever had that in my mouth.
是吗 感觉如何
Oh, yeah? How is it?
加布里埃拉·道森
Gabriela Dawson.
医"武"人员
Ninja paramedic.
你 你一定就是总台那个人对吧
Oh, you--you must be main.
我叫拉姆齐 维克多·拉姆齐
Ramsey, Victor Ramsey.
以前只听过声音 现在终于见到真人了
It's nice to put a face to the voice.
我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的
I'm here for that beer you owe me.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表