好好玩玩嘛
Have fun.
那真是你老婆吗
That's your wife?
你苦瓜脸麦考利医生
You, Mcauley, Dr. Doom and Gloom
娶到了那样一位天仙吗
snagged that earth angel over there?
对的
That's correct.
下注多少
How many?
好吧 我全押
You know what? I fold.
加比
Hey, Gabby.
我知道你那里没有信♥号♥♥
I know you're not getting any reception up there,
但是我...
but I just, uh...
我也说不清楚
Yeah, I don't know.
今晚是扑克之夜
It's poker night with the guys,
可我现在只想把筹码换了现金
and all I want to do is cash in my chips
然后回家找你 可惜你不在家
and go home to you, except you're not there.
那我就只能待在这里
So I guess I'll just have to stay here
把克鲁兹的钱都输光了
and take all of Cruz's money.
总之我希望你们玩得开心
Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great time
开车注意安全...
and drive safe, and..
对了 今早我发现好多新房♥子
Oh, a bunch of new listings came out this morning.
有几处你应该喜欢
There's a few places I think you'll like,
我知道我之前做得不对
though I've obviously been wrong about that before.
但是你回家后我们可以一起看看
But we can look at them when you get home.
抱歉上次我们就那样不欢而散了
Um, I'm sorry about how we left it.
总之 我爱你
Anyway, I love you.
就先这样了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
道森
马特
Matt?
你回来了
Hey.
-我爱你 -我也是
- I love you. - I love you too.
我先去洗个澡
I'm gonna get showered up,
然后再给我十分钟时间
and then I'm gonna need about ten minutes
让我穿上早就准备好的衣服
to put on a little outfit I've been meaning to break out
然后我再叫你进来
and then tell you to come in.
好 好...
Uh, yes, yes, and...
好的
Yes.
-去喝杯啤酒吧 -好
- Go get a couple beers. - Done.
喂
Hello?
怎么了
What's the matter?
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what happened?
-琼斯 -怎么了
- Jones. - What?
警方刚发现了她的尸体
They--they just found her body.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表