不是例行训练
It's not a training exercise.
不是突击考试 没有捷径可循
It's not a pop quiz. There are no shortcuts here.
什么意思 头儿
Meaning, sir?
就是我说的意思 后备队员
Just what I said, candidate.
如果你今天没学到别的 最起码记住这点
If you learn nothing else today, know this.
我讲的话字面意思理解一定没错
You can always take my word at face value.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61.
-干活了 -人员被困
- That's us. - Person trapped.
-赶快 各位 -你坐了我的座位
- Shake a leg, guys. - You're in my seat.
那是我的座位
That's my seat.
别坐我的座位
Out of my seat.
总指挥台知道61号♥救护车不在吗
Hey, does main know 61 isn't here?
他们会通过无线电接到电♥话♥
They'll catch the call over the radio,
也许比我们先到现场
probably beat us to the scene.
-是你叫了救护车吗 -是的
- Did you call an ambulance? - Yeah.
有人被困在衣物捐献箱里了
There's somebody stuck in the clothing drop.
我听到有人呼救 我觉得是个小孩
I heard 'em calling for help. I think it's a kid.
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello? - Hello?
消防队来了 你没事吧
Fire department. You okay in there?
几分钟前还在的
They were in there a few minutes ago.
也许人爬出来了 你没看到
Well, maybe they climbed out when you weren't looking.
我不知道
I don't know.
里面有人吗
Hey, anybody home?
你个瘦子上去吧
Okay, get your skinny ass up there.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
里面没人
I don't see anybody in here.
我们打给抢险车和81号♥云梯车吧
Let's call off squad and 81,
免得他们白跑一趟
save them the trouble of coming out here.
我说不好
I don't know.
总感觉不对劲
I don't like the feel of this.
我来看看
Let me take a look.
道森 你在干什么
Dawson, what are you doing?
道森
Dawson!
-我找到她了 -什么
- I got her! - What?
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing!
道森 热敷袋丢进去了 她还有呼吸吗
Dawson, hot packs coming your way. Any respiration at all?
很微弱 濒死呼吸
Barely. Agonal breathing.
好的 他们马上就来把你弄出来 好吗
All right, the guys are gonna get you out of here in no time, okay?
好
Yeah.
发生了什么事
What happened, hon?
你是爬进来找温暖的衣服吗
You climb in here looking for some warm clothes?
-道森呢 -我在里面
- Where's Dawson? - I'm in here!
快预热静脉注射 以防万一
Start warming up that IV just in case.
这全是她的主意 和我没有半点关系
This was all her idea. I had nothing to do with it.
各位 我们得把这姑娘救出去
Guys, we've got to get this girl outta here.
交给我们 赫尔曼
We got this. Herrmann.
去拿锯子
Let's get the saw.
她去哪儿
Where's she going?
比我们训练用的锯子重多了
It's a lot heavier than the ones we trained on.
后备的 你叫赫尔曼吗
Candidate, is your name Herrmann?
我只是想帮忙 头儿
I was just trying to help, sir.
锯子边缘都卷了
Blade's all jacked up.
克拉克 去拿我们的锯子
Clarke, grab our saw.
好
Okay.
琼斯 站在那里 别动任何东西
Jones! Stand over here and don't touch a damn thing!
还要等一分钟 道森
It's gonna be another minute, Dawson.
抱歉
Sorry.
夏伊 静脉注射器呢
Shay, where's that IV?
在这里
Here's the IV!
-好了吗 -好了
- Okay? - Yeah.
我需要毛毯和床垫板
I need blankets and a backboard right now.
-快点 -这就去拿
- Let's move! - On it.
我在想明天晚上
So I'm thinking tomorrow night.
我知道要你去很过分
And listen, I-I know it's a lot to ask you.
你不必觉得有责任 但你可以帮我们
You shouldn't feel obligated, but we could use you.
米尔斯呢 你要问他吗
What about Mills? You gonna ask him?
不 不叫童子军
No. No boy scouts.
我看关30天对你来说还不够啊
I guess 30 days in the lockup wasn't enough for you?
别被抓就行
Let's just not get caught.
西弗莱德副队 你好吗
Lieutenant Severide, how's it going?
欢迎来到51号♥消防队 琼斯
Hey. Welcome to 51, Jones.
-谢谢 我 -后备的
- Thanks, I-- - Candidate.
厨房♥的垃圾桶好像满了
I believe the kitchen trash is getting full.
我去倒 头儿
I'll take care of it, sir.
她什么情况
What am I dealing with here?
-琼斯吗 -是的
- Jones? - Yeah.
她很聪明 有进取心
She's smart, she's aggressive,
很有天分
she's talented,
但是
but...
她的脾气也很不好
she also has a truly massive chip on her shoulder.
她也许以后会成为很棒的消防员
She might make a great firefighter someday,
但我没有那种耐心
but it'll take more patience than I had.
我想把她赶出消防学院的
I-I tried to bounce her from the academy,
但她老爸有权有势 我也没办法了
but her big-shot daddy put the kibosh on that one.
你现在才告诉我吗
You're telling me this now?
你现在才问
You just asked now.
康妮
Oh, hey, Connie.
工会给我送来了一些文件
The union is sending over some paperwork for me.
我需要你签收
I'm gonna need you to sign for that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你这是在太岁头上动土啊 穆奇
You're poking the bear, Mouch.
我们警告过你的
We've warned you about that.
少废话 康妮喜欢我
Get outta here. Connie loves me.
小琼 提醒你下
Oh, hey, Jonesie. Just a heads up.
如果午餐12点还没准时上桌
If lunch isn't on the table at 12:00 sharp,
土著们就要焦躁不安了
the natives start to get restless.
他说的土著是指自己
And by natives, he means himself.
明白
Duly noted.
副队长凯西说我今天要进行训练
In the meantime, Lieutenant Casey said I'd be running drills today.
我很想开始
I'd love to get started on that.
别都不说话啊
Don't all jump at once.
奥蒂斯
Otis?
我正忙着呢
Got a lot on my mind right now.
好吧 谁来帮我训练
Okay, so who's gonna drill me?
我可不要用十英尺长的杆子碰那个
I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole.
十英尺 我听说是四英尺半
10? I heard it was more like 4 1/2.
那可不合适
Hey. That is inappropriate.
说真的 各位 我还以为
Seriously, guys, I thought
我们消防局应该总是忙忙碌碌呢
this was supposed to be a busy house.
这叫停工期
It's called "Downtime."
我不想傻坐着
Well, I don't feel like sitting on my ass.
能有人带我去健身房♥吗
Could someone at least show me where the weight room is?
你要消耗能量吗
You got energy to burn?
这边来
Right this way.
到了 就是这里
Here you go. All right.
米尔斯转正进救援队后 就没人清洗过浴室
Showers haven't been scrubbed since Mills made squad.
应该够你耗的了
Should be quite the workout.
真棒
Great.
刚才你做得太棒了 道森 真的
That was a nice save, Dawson, seriously.
我都准备取消警报了
I was ready to cancel the alarm.
否则那姑娘好几天都不会被发现的
That girl wouldn't have been discovered for days
幸好你去了
if you hadn't have been there.
-少拍我马屁 -我是认真的
- Stop patronizing me. - I'm serious.
认真地拍我马屁
Seriously patronizing.
你乘云梯车第一次出警怎么样
How'd your--how'd your first call on truck go?
你真搞笑
You're funny.
你男朋友跟你说过我把电锯摔了的事吗
Your boyfriend tell you about me dropping the saw?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是吗
Right.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表