真有你的 赫尔曼
Way to hustle, Herrmann.
好啤酒还是廉价啤酒
Good beer or cheap beer?
免费啤酒
Free beer.
而且 我还需要两百个签名
Meanwhile, I still need 200 signatures
才能成功被提名
to secure my nomination.
放松点 好吗 会凑齐的
Relax, all right? We'll get there.
告诉你 穆奇
Hey, you know, Mouch,
你该见见我的朋友 伊莎贝拉
you should meet my friend, Isabella.
她最近两年都在特区
She spent the last two years in D.C.
为某个国会议员工作
Working for some congressman.
她现在回家了 准备成立一个
And she's back home now trying to start up
她自己的政♥治♥咨♥询♥公♥司♥
her own political consulting firm.
那也太夸张了吧
That's overkill, don't you think?
他又不是在竞选美国总统
It's not like he's running for POTUS.
谢谢你啊 加布里埃拉
Thank you, Gabriela.
我特别想见见你的朋友
I would very much like to meet your friend.
等等 她漂亮吗
Wait, hold on. Is she hot?
她是直女
She's straight.
米尔斯 你有空吗
Hey, Mills, um, you got a sec?
有 什么事 副队
Yeah. What's up, Lieutenant?
我爸在外面
My pop's out on the apron.
他想进来
He wants to come in
但是不想冒犯你
but doesn't want to disrespect you.
所以 如果你想让他待在外面...
So, if you want him to stay outside--
好 告诉他他可以待在外面
Yeah, tell him he can stay outside.
他是来帮助调查纵火案的
He's here to help out with the arson investigation.
好吧
Okay.
在我的故乡 如果要打架
Where I come from, you get in a fight,
打完后两人得握手
you shake each other's hands afterwards...
然后把这事抛诸脑后
and you put it behind you.
如果你能做到 我也能
I can do that if you can.
我喜欢你 小伙子 你让我想起了...
I like you, kid. You remind me of--
但这也不能让我们成为朋友
This doesn't make us buddies.
找到那个烧掉我妈餐厅的王八蛋
Just find the son of a bitch who torched my mom's diner.
好吗
Okay?
你为什么觉得我应该同意你
Just tell me why you think I should give you my blessing
调查凯文·哈德利
to investigate Kevin Hadley.
有一份很完整的消防员纵火犯
There's a well-established psychological profile
心理特征描述资料
for fire fighter arsonists,
哈德利完全符合里面的描述
and Hadley fits it to a tee.
他们一般都是白人男性
They tend to be white and male.
来自破裂的家庭
They come from broken homes.
哈德利13岁时 他父亲抛弃了他们
Hadley's father abandoned them when he was 13.
他们通常未婚
They're usually unmarried.
缺乏稳定的人际关系
They lack stable interpersonal relationships.
队长 你也见过
I mean, chief, you saw the way
他是怎么在这里乱发脾气的
he blew everything up around here.
本尼 你描述的特征
Benny, you're talking about
我认识的消防员有一半都符合 包括你
half the fire fighters I know, including you.
队长 绝对是哈德利
Chief, it's Hadley right down the list.
所以你觉得他纵火
So you think he's motivated by
是因为被赶出51号♥消防队生气吗
anger over getting kicked out of 51?
你告诉他他不配待在消防局里
You told him he wasn't worthy of this house,
所以他想证明你错了
so he's trying to prove you wrong...
告诉你他比你聪明
show you that he's smarter than you are.
除非有人丧命 否则他绝不会停手
And he isn't going to stop until someone's dead.
队长 你应该知道 我...
Chief, you should know that I...
我去找哈德利对质过
I confronted Hadley about this.
真的吗
Really?
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他说 "拿出证据"
He said, "Prove it".
-皮特 -好啊
- Hey, Pete. - Yeah.
-你妈妈怎么样 -还好
- How's your mom doing? - Okay.
她在犹豫要不要重开餐馆
Trying to decide if she should rebuild or just call it quits.
告诉她 我们会抓到这个纵火犯的
Tell her we're going to take this arsonist down.
她知道的
She knows.
我们抽签来决定第三间卧室属于谁吧
We'll draw straws for the third bedroom.
不要
No.
才不要 这种事我可不想听天由命
No, there is no way I am leaving this up to random chance.
应该是谁最想住就给谁住
It ought to be about who wants it most.
我们应该竞争一下
We should have a contest.
老兄...
Dude...
"肉桂粉大挑战"怎么样
The "Cinnamon challenge".
就是那个一分钟之内要吞下
Where you try to eat a spoonful of cinnamon
-一整勺的肉桂粉的游戏吗 -正是
- in under 60 seconds? - Exactly.
你说的是网上疯传的那个
You mean the internet craze that lands people
有个傻♥逼♥玩到肺衰竭进医院的游戏么
in the hospital with a collapsed lung?
-对 是有这么个人 -怎么
- Yeah, that's the one. - What are we,
一种学生社团 聚会交友
我们突然成了一群兄弟会好基友了吗
a bunch of frat boys all of a sudden?
没事
It's cool.
本尼来这有正当的理由
Benny's got a solid reason to be here.
他们告诉你哈德利的事了吗
They told you about Hadley?
他怎么了
What about Hadley?
凯利认为哈德利是
Kelly thinks Hadley's the one responsible
纵火嫌犯之一
for the arson fires.
什么
What?
夏伊 你说真的吗
Shay, are you serious?
我去跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我是马特
This is Matt.
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
队长 帮我个忙
Chief, need a big favor.
我得出去半小时
I got to run out for half an hour.
你知道你早上迟到了吗
After you were late this morning?
队长 我知道
Yeah, I know, chief,
能让赫尔曼替我一下吗
but can Herrmann cover as acting officer while I'm gone?
你得找个副队才能代替你
You need a lieutenant to cover for you.
要不现在先正式找个副队吧
I need that paperwork on my desk.
队长 就半小时
Chief, it's half an hour.
你最好能给我个好理由
There better be a damn good reason.
当然有
There is.
谢了
Thanks.
相信我
Believe me,
下班后 我会和格里芬
Griffin and I are gonna have a long talk
好好谈谈的
the minute I get off shift.
这种情况不会再出现了
This won't happen again.
马特 我不得不说 要照料好孩子
I have to say, Matt, this whole child care situation
光是让我相信你是没用的
doesn't exactly instill me with confidence.
我们正在努力呢
We're making the best of it.
还有其他选择
There are other options.
我没有
Not for me.
我答应过希瑟和她去世的丈夫
I-I have an obligation to Heather and her late husband.
马特 你答应了要照顾好格里芬和本
Matt, your only obligation is to Griffin and Ben.
你得确保他们随时都能获得正确的指导
You need to make sure they have constant and proper guidance.
如果我觉得你因为24小时工作制
And if I feel like you can't provide that
而达不到这个要求的话
while you're working 24-hour shifts,
那我就只能去找儿童与家庭服务部了
well, then I have to share my concerns with DCFS.
你们好
Hello?
道森
Dawson?
-你好 -抱歉 请问你是...
- Hi. - I'm sorry. You are?
我是加比·道森 我和马特一起的
I'm Gabby Dawson. I'm with Matt.
不好意思
I'm sorry about that.
抱歉 我还没下班
I'm sorry. I'm still on duty.
格里芬以前不是这样的
This isn't like Griffin at all.
很显然 他是在宣泄情绪
Obviously, he's acting out.
一年前 他失去了他的父亲
In a span of a year, he's lost his father,
现在妈妈也被带走了
and his mother's been taken away.
但他会看开的
But he'll get there.
一定会的
He'll get there.
他只需要知道我们在他身边
He just needs to know that we're here
我们爱他
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表