这里有一种信任圈
There's, like, this circle of trust,
而你在圈外
and you are way on the outside of it.
副队 送我下去吧
Lieutenant, send me down.
你看起来是那种我们51大队想要的消防员
You look like the kind of firefighter we want here at 51.
基勒还在逍遥法外
Keeler's still out there somewhere.
他已经不在了 奥蒂斯
He ain't out there anymore, Otis.
加布里埃拉·道森
Gabriela Dawson.
我是调度员拉姆齐
I'm Dispatcher Ramsey.
我是来讨你欠我的那杯啤酒的
I'm here for that beer you owe me.
你会愿意让你的独生女去当消防员吗
Would you want your only daughter to be a firefighter?
必须让她走 她必须到总部来
Give her the boot. She's moving over to headquarters.
说真的 太棒了
Seriously, it'll be great.
是啊 真的很棒
Oh, yeah. Great. Just great.
怎么了
What's up?
穆奇收到了日本的玛丽寄给他的绝交信
Mouch got a dear John letter from Mari in japan.
他们分手了
It's over.
他们原来还在一起啊
They were still together?
是我活该 原以为我能维持
Serves me right, thinking I could make it work
这段相隔6200英里的异国恋
when we were 6,200 miles apart.
她的新男友是娱乐节目主持人
Apparently, new guy's a game show host.
我怎么比得过那样的人呢
How am I supposed to compete with that?
你会振作起来的 穆奇
You'll rally, Mouch.
我知道你一定会的
I know you will.
就算是我都比你会安慰人
Even I could've done better than that.
这是金玉良言好吗
It was good advice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是我的电♥话♥
It's not mine.
琳赛 那个警探小妞吗
Lindsay. That detective chick?
是的
Yeah.
为什么不接电♥话♥
Why don't you answer?
也许她打来是说基勒失踪的事
Maybe she's calling about Keeler's disappearance.
那案子已经结案了
Case is closed.
那也许她找你有私事呢
Well, maybe she's calling on a more social level.
我觉得那姑娘和你挺配的
I like that girl for you.
一副自命清高的样子 声音也很沙哑性感
She's got swagger, that husky voice.
你会回她电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna call her back?
不知道 也许吧 如果她对我胃口的话
I don't know, maybe. If she plays her cards right.
瞧你说的
Listen to you.
快啊 旺发
Come on, Pouch.
快叫 快叫啊
Come on. Come on.
快叫
Come on.
前几天她还对着电视嚎叫来着
She was howling at the T.V. the other day.
就我一个人在场 所以没人相信我的话
I was the only one in here, and now nobody believes me.
我立刻就结束
Oh, I was-- I was letting that finish.
不用 我马上就好 对了 我想问你
Oh, it's almost done. Hey, I've been meaning to ask.
既然你的脚好多了
Are you gonna retake the firefighter test
你还准备重新参加消防员考试吗
now that the foot's better?
是的 其实我刚报名参加了消防学院的
Yeah, just actually signed up for a couple training sessions
几项训练课程 准备参加下次体能测试
at the academy, to get ready for the next physical.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
你俩这是在拉近关系吗
You two warming up?
没有
No.
我还是觉得这样不好
But I still think it's wrong
不该在她不知情的情况下排挤她
that she has no idea you're gonna sideline her.
我也希望自己能帮帮她
I wish there was something I could do about that,
但我告诉过你 她爸爸位高权重
but I told you, her Dad is too far up the food chain.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你是我认识的最厉害的男人
It means you are the most amazing man I know...
比起那个高高在上的长官 我可见过你
And I've seen you handle far tougher obstacles
解决过一些麻烦得多的问题
than a man in a white shirt.
克拉克今天去哪了
Where's Clarke today?
他换班去参加战友的婚礼了
He switched out a few shifts for some army buddy's wedding.
一周后就回来
He'll be back in a week.
要一周吗
A week?
看来要好久见不到他了
That seems like a long time to sub out.
琼斯
Jones.
听着 克拉克是个好人
Look, Clarke is a great guy,
我们一起工作很久了
and I say this from experience.
你最好别和队里的人扯上关系
You don't want to get involved with someone in house.
尤其还是新人的时候
Especially when you're new.
谁说要扯上关系了
Who said anything about getting involved?
我只是好心提醒
I'm just trying to help.
对我有点信心 行吗
Yeah, well, give me a little more credit than that, okay?
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
四十七街6200号♥民居楼着火
House fire at 6200 47th Street.
总指挥台呼叫61号♥救护车
Main to 61.
又是维克多·拉姆齐负责调度
Victor Ramsey on dispatch. Again.
总台请说
Go ahead main.
州街今早堵车
State's backed up this morning.
我建议从拉辛街开到四十七街
I'd take Racine down to 47th.
谢谢 拉姆齐
Thanks, Ramsey.
你最近的轮班安排和我们一样啊
You've been working the same shifts we have lately, huh?
没错
Yep.
很高兴那晚在莫利酒吧见到你
Great to see you at Molly's the other night.
不如我们下次再约啊
We should do it again soon.
工作时间只谈公事 行吗 拉姆齐
Let's keep it professional, okay Ramsey?
只是想帮你 道森
Just trying to help you, Dawson.
谢谢 多谢交通提示
Appreciate that. Thanks for the traffic tip.
那家伙有些不对头
Something is not right with that guy.
有一座两层房♥屋 全部着火
Two-story residence, fully involved.
快 快救他们出来
Hurry. You gotta help 'em.
布鲁克一家住在二楼
The Brookers live on the second floor.
他们家有三个小孩 我听见了他们的呼救声
They have three little kids. I heard 'em calling out.
我们得知房♥屋二层
Okay, we have a report of three children
有三名儿童
in the second-floor apartment.
父母很可能和他们在一起
Looks like the parents are likely with 'em.
克鲁兹 奥蒂斯 把云梯架到通风口
Cruz, Otis, up the aerial to vent!
赫尔曼和穆奇 和我一起初步搜救
Herrmann and Mouch, primary search with me.
可能有五名受害人
Five possible victims.
米尔斯和我跟你一起去搜救
Mills and me will go with you on the search.
卡普 再从水罐车里拿一根水管
Capp, grab a second line from the engine,
屋前需要一根4.5厘米口径水管 行动
inch and 3/4 through the front door, let's go.
赫尔曼 用撬棍
Herrmann, set the bar.
敲
Strike.
再敲
Strike.
卡普 凯西 我们搜东面
Capp, Casey, we'll take the east side.
收到 我们搜走廊西面
Copy. We'll take the west side of the hall.
卡普 通一根水管到走廊里掩护我们
Hey, Capp, get a line down this hall and cover us.
收到
Got it.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
我发现一个人
I got one!
这里还有个孩子
I got a kid here.
我在走廊最西端的客厅 请求紧急支援
Need backup in the living room at the west end of the hall, now.
把上面的东西搬下去
Let's roll it.
天呐 他们都在这
Oh, my God. They're all here.
他们都还能动
They're all moving!
坚持住 伙计
Hold on, buddy.
放这
Right here.
走吧
Let's go.
快
Come on.
小心 小心
Watch it. Watch it.
来
Come on.
他一直没动
He hasn't moved.
没摸到脉搏 给他接上监视器吧
I can't get a pulse. Let's put him on the monitor.
他把他的家人堆在角落的卧室里 队长
He piled up his whole family in that corner bedroom, Chief.
躺在他们上面
Laid on top of 'em.
我爸爸呢
Where's my daddy?
好
All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表