晚上好啊
Evening.
过去几周生意不景气
Been slow the last few weeks.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
如果再交不齐
Come up short again,
你们就他妈支个棚子卖♥♥酒去吧
and you'll be serving beer out of a tent.
要是亚瑟发现我是警♥察♥
If Arthur finds out I'm a cop,
那我就死定了
then I'm a dead cop.
我还能去消防局吗
Can I come back to the firehouse?
随时都欢迎
Anytime you want.
也许有办法 将她转到相对宽松一点的地方
Maybe there's a way to get her into a minimum-security facility.
我来联♥系♥一下
Let me make some calls.
我有朋友在州检察官办公室工作
I have some friends at the State's Attorney's Office.
兰迪·麦考兰的 工会主席正式竞选海报
The official Randall Mcholland for union president campaign poster.
我们去打败沙利文
We're taking Sullivan down.
我们把话说开了好吗 夏伊
Why don't we clear the air, Shay?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to talk about.
可你还在生我的气
Well, there is if you're still pissed at me.
你怎么和那些八卦的贱♥人♥混一起了
How'd you get mixed up with these gossipy bitches?
州政♥府♥觉得应该保留51号♥消防队
The State believes that Firehouse 51 is worth saving.
我们不满意的是你的领导能力
It's your leadership that we're unhappy with.
无论付出什么代价 我都要挽救它
Do whatever it takes to save 51.
我的辞呈
My resignation.
我要接管51号♥消防队
I'm taking over 51.
这破玩意儿坏了
This thing's broke.
什么 住手
What? Hey.
你这样又没用
That's not helping.
怎么回事
What's going on?
有人不知道怎么煮咖啡
Someone doesn't know how to make coffee.
大家谁有止痛药吗
Guys, does anybody have any advil on them?
你们除了蒙特烘焙咖啡 还有更好点的吗
Man, you got to have something better than Munter's Brown Roast.
-有啊 还有星巴克 -在哪里
- Yeah, we got Starbucks. - Where?
大约走两个街区 大街北面就有
About two blocks down on the north side of the street.
我要去跑步了
I'm going running.
-凯利 -什么事
- Kelly? - Yeah?
不知道你记不记得我 我是贝丝
I don't know if you remember-- I'm Beth...
本尼的妻子
Benny's wife.
当然记得
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我知道本尼最近常跟你在一起
I know Benny's been hanging out with you.
而且他不回我电♥话♥
And he won't return my phone calls.
孩子们很想他
The boys miss him.
他们需要见他们的父亲
They need to see their father.
我有点不明白
I'm a little confused.
他跟我说每周末都会回基诺沙
He told me he was going back to Kenosha every weekend.
他已经好几个月没回家了
He hasn't been home in months.
我很抱歉因为这件事来找你
Look, I'm sorry to dump all this on you.
不用 这个...我....
No, it's-- it's-- it's-- I'll--
我回头会跟他说的
I'll talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
队长 我是凯利
Hey, chief. It's Kelly.
我要去火灾调查办公室一趟找我老爸
Listen, I got to stop by O.F.I. and see my old man.
可能上班会迟几分钟
I might be a few minutes late to shift.
总之 我到了之后 会跟你解释清楚的
Anyway, I'll explain everything to you when I get there.
不好意思 先让克拉克顶一会儿吧
I'm sorry about this. Have Clarke cover for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
芝加哥太阳时报
好 你需要在这里签字
Right. So I will need your signature just here
还有这里
and one more just here.
我需要确定这样做能保住51号♥消防队
I need to be assured that this means that 51 is safe.
会的
Yes, it does.
好
Okay.
你做得对 队长
You're doing the right thing, chief.
还需要几周时间 才能把手续办下来
Now, I figure it'll take a few weeks to put it all together.
我理解
I understand.
期间 我希望你能
In the meantime, I would appreciate it
帮助我们 尽量高效地完成交接工作
if you would help us make this transition as efficient as possible.
我会尽力的
I'll help any way I can.
你会拿到一笔很丰厚的赔偿金
You're gonna walk away with a very nice pension.
施工重地 请勿擅闯
搞什么
Whoa-- what--
救命啊
Help!
孩子 你叫什么名字
Hey, brother. What's your name?
内森
Nathan.
内森 我需要你闭上眼睛
Nathan, I need you to close your eyes
捂住脸 能做到吗
and cover your face. Can you do that for me?
现在可以睁开眼了 内森
You can open your eyes now, Nathan.
-脚趾可以动吗 -应该可以
- Can you wiggle your toes? - I think so, yeah.
-好 很好 -但我的胳膊
- Good, good, good. - But my arm--
挺住 坚持一会儿
Listen, just stay tough for me, okay?
好 等一等 我马上救你出去
All right, hold on. I'm gonna get you out of here.
来 乖
Come on. Good girl.
早上好 副队
Good morning, lieutenant.
在总部的拉斯基说
That was Lasky down at headquarters.
今天麦克劳德好像要作出最终决定
It looks like McLeod is making her final decision today
决定她接下来要关闭哪支消防队
about which house she's gonna close next.
然后呢
And?
他觉得要么是我们 要么是17号♥消防队
He thinks it's between us and Firehouse 17.
真倒霉
Oh, man.
队长肯定压力很大
This has got to be weighing pretty heavy on the chief.
我想提醒一下各位
I just wanted to remind everyone,
今天是工会会长的选举日
today is election day for the union presidency.
从下午五点开始开放投票 一直持续到夜里
Polls will be open all evening starting at 5:00 P.M.,
我希望大家都行使投票的权力
so I urge you all to exercise your right to vote,
除非你们打算投给格雷格·沙利文
unless you plan on voting for Greg Sullivan,
如果是那样 就忘了我的话吧
in which case, forget what I just said.
奥蒂斯和我考虑这件事
Listen, Otis and I have been going over this
考虑了很久
and going over this,
我们觉得现在该找警♥察♥了
and we think that we need to involve the cops at this point,
让官方介入解决
you know, in an official capacity.
我告诉过你们 我会处理好的
I told you guys I'd take care of it.
-安东尼奥在... -无意冒犯
- Antonio is-- - Okay, no offense,
但我觉得现在我们得越过安东尼奥了
but I feel like we need to go beyond Antonio at this point.
去找高层
Reach out to the higher-ups,
找权力更大的人
get somebody with a little bit more juice.
我觉得你们有点反应过度了
I think maybe you guys just might be overreacting a tiny bit.
如果我们坚持计划 付给他想要的...
If we just stick to the plan and pay what he wants--
反应过度
Overreacting?
你是眼睛被蒙住了
Did you have something in your eye,
还是你看见了运动日酒吧炸成碎片
or did you see Game Day explode into smithereens?
如果亚瑟乐意把事情闹那么大
Listen, if Arthur's willing to go that far with them,
你不觉得他也会炸掉莫利酒吧吗
you don't think he would do the same to Molly's?
有人看见西弗莱德了吗
Has anyone seen Severide?
-没 -没有
- No. - Nope.
搞什么 害我得坐公交来上班
So messed up. I had to take the bus here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-我做不到 -快拉
- I can't! - Pull!
我做不到 停下来 我的腿啊
I can--stop! Stop! My leg!
-我做不到 -好
- I can't! - Okay.
好 好
Okay, okay.
没事
All right.
没事
All right, okay.
来看看你的手臂
Let's take a look at this arm.
内森 如果我不用力把这个拉出来
Nathan, I'm not gonna be able to get you out
就没法救你出来
unless I try and pull this out.
这就像扯掉创可贴的感觉 好吗
It's gonna be just like ripping a band-aid off, okay?
一开始会很疼 后面就好多了
It's gonna hurt at first, and then it'll feel much better.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 好了
All right-- okay.
该死 该死
Damn it. Damn it.
钢筋刺穿了你手臂上的动脉
I think the rebar nicked an artery in your arm.
听着 我得尽量
Listen, bud, I got to do something
控制出血
to get this bleeding under control.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表