你可以再多骂我几句
Feel free to tell me anyhow, though.
听着 我绝对不会骂你
Hey, not gonna happen, lady.
我最喜欢你的一点就是 虽然脾气不好
My favorite part about you is that under your crusty,
外表冷漠 但内心永远乐观积极
bitter exterior lies an eternal optimist.
我们这群蠢货闯出祸来 你总会给我们机会补救
You give all us fools second chances when we screw up,
所以大家都爱你
and that is why we love you.
说真的 要是没了你我可怎么办
Seriously, what am I gonna do without you?
你会没事的 我保证
You'll be fine. I promise.
你不能去奥斯丁工作
You cannot work at Austin.
如果我别无选择呢
What if I don't have a choice?
不 肯定还有其他选择
No, there's got to be another place.
自从加入芝加哥消防局 我们一直在跟男人共事
Hey, we've been working with guys since we started in C.F.D.
每天都要证明自己
Yeah, we had to prove ourselves every day
不断解决麻烦 放心 我能应付
and let plenty of stuff roll off our backs, but I can handle that.
那里不同 我知道你也感觉到了
This place is different. I know you felt it too.
那里简直愚昧落后
It's stone age.
夏伊
Shay.
只要你开口 我一定给她点颜色看看
You just say the word, and I will kick her ass.
好像已经有别人这么做了
Looks like somebody else already did.
我的车又坏了
My truck broke down for the umpteenth time,
我手♥机♥还在里面车就被拖走了
and they towed it off with my cell phone inside.
你送回来了
You brought it back.
这东西根本没人买♥♥
The guys I gave it to couldn't sell it.
是高仿的 就值几块钱
Turns out it's a knockoff, only worth a few bucks.
虽然不多 但最起码是个开始
It's not much, but it's a start.
我不是想找借口
I'm not trying to make excuses,
但我想让你知道我为什么那么做
but I want you to know why I did what I did.
有人打电♥话♥跟我说我爸在圣安东尼奥进监狱了
I got a call my dad was in jail in San Antonio,
我吓坏了
and I panicked.
他虽然酗酒 但人不坏
I mean, maybe the guy drinks too much, but he's a decent man.
而且我小时候他也帮过我很多次
And he saved my ass more times than I can count when I was a kid.
我知道我得把他弄出来
I knew I needed to get him out,
所以才做了有史以来最蠢的事
so I did the stupidest thing I have ever done.
我从你和你室友那里拿东西
So I took that stuff from you and your roommates
是想卖♥♥钱筹保释金
and put together bail.
你当我的证人吧
You're my witness.
我此时此刻发誓
I'm swearing right here right now,
我会把欠莱斯利和她室友的每一分钱
I will get every bit of the money I owe
都还给他们
back to Leslie and her roommates.
如果让我做见证人 你最好好好赔偿
If I'm your witness, you better make good.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
玩得太开心了
That was so much fun.
华♥莱♥士♥
Hey, Wallace.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
你有没有时间 我想跟你谈谈
I was just wondering if you had a minute to talk,
看得出来你很忙 所以
but I can--I can see that you're busy, so...
-我不忙 -可以等等再说
- No. - It can wait.
是吗
Really.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们泰瑞酒吧见好吗
Hey, you guys. I'll meet you at Terry's, okay?
一会儿见
See you there.
你想说什么
So what's on your mind?
我想跟你说
I just wanted to say...
当然 这件事我...
Of course, I've been thinking a lot...
考虑很久了...
about all this. And, uh...
是吗
Yeah.
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我觉得最好...
I believe the best thing for the--
我觉得我跟你结婚
I believe the best thing for this baby would be
对宝宝来说最好
if you and I got married.
如果我们成了夫妻 我就可以从经济上
If you and I were husband and wife, I could support you
照顾你和孩子
and the child, both of you,
而不用什么繁琐的...
financially without any additional...
手续
documentation.
我还觉得这样可以给宝宝一个
I also believe that it would be a much more stable environment
更加稳定的成长环境...
for the child, so...
你这是 求婚吗
Was...that a proposal?
对 是求婚
Yes. Yes, it is.
那 我拒绝
Then, uh, my answer is no.
不行
No way.
早 队长
Hey, morning, Chief.
有事吗
Hey, what's up?
不好意思打扰了
Uh, I don't want to bug you,
但是你说你会看看明早谁来代班
but you said you'd check on bringing relief in early tomorrow
消防员测试明天举♥行♥
since the firefighter's test is tomorrow.
不好意思 忘记跟你说了
Uh, sorry, I meant to let you know.
康妮都安排好了 你去就行
Connie's already lined it up. You're good to go.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great. Thanks.
对了 你认识77号♥消防队的劳拉·切佩塔吗
Hey, any chance you know Laura Chiapetta over at 77?
我听说她是那里的云梯队员
Because I heard that she was on truck there
跟副队交往 有点偷偷摸摸
and dated the lieutenant, kind of under the radar.
-我就想可能... -我认识劳拉
- And so I was thinking maybe... - Yes, I know Laura.
她跟肯特副队出勤期间吵架
She and lieutenant Kent started fighting during calls.
因此分手 他也被调到另一个消防队了
Relationship went south. He got kicked to another house.
你知道整件事的责任在谁头上吗
You want to know who took the heat for all of it?
任由事情发生的队长
The chief who let it happen.
如果你想做消防员 道森
You become a firefighter, Dawson,
你就不能待在51号♥消防队
you cannot stay at 51.
我觉得值得再试试
I thought it was worth one more shot.
-要是劳拉告诉我故事的结尾就好了 -道森
- I wish Laura had told me the end of that story. - Dawson...
准备好参加测试了吗
Are you ready for your test?
是的 准备好了
Yes, sir. I believe I am.
那就好
Good.
之前那起游轮事故让我觉得
That boat accident just kind of turned me off
游轮上求婚不是什么好主意
to the whole proposal-on-a-cruise idea.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
没想到到你是求婚的那个啊
Didn't realize you were the one proposing.
斯莫奇
Hey, Smokey.
我一直听说这种事发生
It's just that I have to hear about it all the time,
所以感觉身临其境
so I got skin in the game.
乘热气球在湖面上怎么样
What about a hot-air balloon ride over the lake?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧 乘热气球这个点子当我没说
All right, never mind on the hot-air balloon idea.
我点子多着呢
I got a lot more where that came from.
你想好怎么处理道森她爸爸那边了吗
Hey, did you figure out what to do with Dawson's dad?
想好了
Yeah.
真的
I did.
谢谢你过来 安东尼奥
Hey, thanks for coming by, Antonio.
-你不用这么急赶过来的 -当然用得着
- You didn't have to rush over here. - Yeah, I did.
你说不要声张时
When you said this was on the sly,
我马上就猜到你想干什么了
I figured out right away what you're up to.
-是吗 -当然了
- You did? - Sure.
你想办个惊喜派对对吗
We're talking surprise party, right,
等加比通过测试后庆祝
if Gabby passes the test?
这主意确实不错
Uh, that's a great idea,
不过我想说的不是这个
but, uh, no, actually.
我知道现在你父母外出了
I know your parents are out of town,
所以我才来找你
so I'm coming to you,
因为我觉得你妹妹
because I think your sister
是我一生中遇到的最棒的女人
is the most amazing woman I've ever met,
我想让她嫁给我
and I-I'd like to ask for her hand in marriage,
但是我想先得到你的祝福
but, uh, I wanted to get your blessing first.
你认真的吗 兄弟
Seriously, bro?
你就不能等到我父母回来
You couldn't do this the right way
然后再好好想想怎么办吗
and wait for my father to get back?
我告诉你 按照我们的文化 如果...
Because I can tell you now, in my culture, if someone--
我逗你玩呢 我当然会祝福你们
I'm messing with you, man. Of course you got my blessing.
我去 安东尼奥
Damn, Antonio!
你知道我 有机会不玩白不玩
Hey, you know me--I hit them when they're on the ropes.
我一定会报仇的
I'm gonna get you back.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表