我原来是丹佛消防局的
Used to be Denver Fire Department.
我受过工伤
I was injured on the job.
那是四年前的事了
That injury was four years ago.
他还在吃止疼药吗
So the pain killers he's on--
他已经吃了很长时间了
He's been on those a long time.
你想找人对比好让自己好受点
You are looking for an easy save.
你会愿意让你的独生女
Would you want your only daughter
去当消防员吗
to be a firefighter?
必须让她走
Give her the boot.
我们真的要这样做吗
We really gonna do this?
她父亲是副区长
Her father is Deputy District Chief.
他在尽一切所能让你
He's doing everything he can
去坐文职工作
to make sure you get stuck behind a desk.
琼斯
Jones!
-你和凯西关系还好吗 -还好
- Is everything okay with Casey? - Yeah.
你根本不想让我当消防员
You don't want me to be a firefighter.
-加比 你先冷静 -别这么高人一等
- Gabby, take a deep breath. - Don't condescend to me.
不管我怎么说 你都会会错意
Whatever I say, you're just gonna take it the wrong way.
那就什么都别说
Then don't say anything.
是夏伊要过生日吗
Is it Shay's birthday or something?
不 只是闺蜜一起度周末
No, no, it's just a girls weekend.
你会同意的吧
You're cool with that, right?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
我戴这顶帽子看上去傻吗
Does this hat make me look silly?
我妈送我的
My mom gave it to me.
不傻 我很喜欢
No, I like it.
抱歉 我把琼斯爸爸的诡计告诉她了
Hey, I'm sorry I told Jones what her dad was up to.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
-我觉得她有权知道真♥相♥ -我也这么想
- I thought she deserved to know. - I do too.
我们本来也打算告诉她的
We were gonna tell her.
你告诉她前应该先跟我说一声
I wish you'd come to me first.
你说得对 我该先跟你说
Yeah, I should have. You're right.
备选公♥寓♥清单
Apartment listings--
等我度完周末回来
When I get home for the weekend,
我们一起选个好地方
we're gonna find a great place.
我们不找了吧
Maybe we should stop looking.
什么
What?
我们说要找房♥子都说了好几个月了
We've been saying we'd do this for months.
但还没有找好 不该这么困难的
It still hasn't happened. It shouldn't be this hard.
夏伊来了
That's Shay.
-我会想你的 -嗯
- I'm gonna miss you. - Yeah.
我也会想你的
Miss you too.
燕麦片吗
Oatmeal?
如果我想吃难吃的健康餐
If I wanted to be healthy and miserable,
在家就能吃到
I would have stayed home.
-都是小琼斯的错 -琼斯今天迟到了
- Jonesy's dropping the ball. - Yeah, well, Jones is late.
是卡普做的饭
Capp made that.
那就难怪了
Yeah, that explains it then.
该死 穆奇 你一口都没动过
Damn, Mouch, you haven't even touched the stuff.
没食欲
No appetite.
夕阳红交♥友♥网♥上没人回复我
Not one reply to my Golden Oldeez profile.
没有吗 一点回音也没有吗
Nothing? Not even a bite?
有54次的浏览量 但没人跟帖
54 views, but no follow-ups or whatever.
-这是什么鬼照片 穆奇 -什么照片
- What the hell is that, Mouch? - What?
顺便说一句
Yeah, that's private,
-这是隐私 -不是吧
- by the way. - No, no, no.
个人简介照片为什么要用这张
Why would you put this photo on your profile?
我请教过夏伊 她说
I asked Shay and she said,
"男人不坏 女人不爱"
"Women like a bad boy."
所以你问一个拉拉
So you basically asked a lesbian
女人怎么看男人的吗
what she looks for in a man?
有点道理
Fair point.
我来告诉你女人喜欢什么样的
I'll tell you what women like.
女人喜欢消防员 傻瓜
Firemen, you knucklehead.
这句话真顺耳
I like where you're going with this.
好了 我们把这张照片给删了
Yeah, look, we are deleting this profile picture
上传一张新的
and putting up a new one.
什么时候拍 怎么拍
When? How?
现在就拍 赶紧
Right now. Come on.
就站在这
Ah, right there.
微笑
And smile.
好了 用这张试试
Okay, let's try it.
不是吧 那是替夏伊和道森班的人吗
Oh, no, that's who's subbing for Shay and Dawson?
著名儿童节目木偶形象
长得像胡迪·杜迪的那个还行
Howdy Doody ain't that bad,
动画形象
但另一个长得就和倒霉蛋史雷普似的
but the other guy's bad luck Schleprock.
你说他像什么
He's what?
你好 侨 你好 麦考利
Hey, Chout. Hey, Mcauley.
大家好 很高兴又回到51号♥消防队
Hey, guys, glad to be back at the old 51.
欢迎回来 两位
Welcome back, guys.
锅里有燕麦片 随便吃
The oatmeal's in the crock-pot. Help yourself.
这是无谷蛋白麦片吗
Is it gluten-free?
完全不知道你说什么
I don't even know what that means.
不是无谷蛋白的 麦考利
It's not gluten-free, Mcauley.
你们要把我赶出51号♥消防队吗
So when are you bouncing me from 51?
我没有 先坐吧
I'm not. Have a seat.
我不知道你和你父亲之间
Look, I don't know what's going on
是怎么回事
between you and your father.
这与我无关
It's none of my business.
但在我看来
But as far as I'm concerned,
你是我手下的消防员
you're one of my firefighters,
保障你的工作是我的职责
and my job is to protect your job.
我了解他 他不会放过你的
He'll come after you. I know him.
如果他真的找麻烦 由我来应付
And I will deal with that when and if that happens.
这是我毕生追求的梦想
It's the one thing that I wanted my whole life,
而他却要夺走
and he's taking it away from me.
琼斯 如果你不想让他把你调去公♥关♥部
Jones, if you don't want him transferring you to P.R.,
那就别去
then don't go.
要么好好待在这 要么顺你♥爸♥的心意调走
Put your foot down, or go and make your dad happy.
你必须作出决定
But you got to figure it out.
船到桥头自然直 琼斯
It's all gonna work out, Jones.
至少我知道你们是支持我的
Well, at least I know you guys have my back.
我想请一天事假
You know, I'd like to take a personal day
把这些问题彻底处理好
and settle this once and for all.
好的 下次轮班见
Sounds like a good idea. See you next shift.
她还有别的心事
There's something else going on there.
你负责留心她的情况
You make sure you check in on her.
那是当然
Definitely.
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Truck 81, Ambulance 61.
公♥寓♥失火
Apartment fire.
带上那边的灭火器
Get that extinguisher up here.
-我马上来 -应该是油引起的火灾
- On my way up. - Think we got a grease fire.
动作快点
Move your ass,
否则整个厨房♥都会烧光
or we're gonna lose the whole kitchen.
马上到
Coming in!
我们上
Let's go!
快 给我
Come on. Give it to me.
使劲往上喷水
Put some Lake Michigan on that.
找到着火源了
Mm, found the culprit.
哪个白♥痴♥会把装满油的锅放在炉子上
What idiot leaves a pan full of grease
不管不顾啊
on a stove unattended?
天呐 嘉文没事吧
Oh, my God. Is Gavin okay?
-你是谁 -我住对门
- Who are you? - I live across the hallway.
电视还开着 炉子也开着
TV's playing. Stove's on.
他人在附近吗
Is he around here somewhere?
我大概一小时前听见他在走廊里大吼大叫
I saw him yelling in the hallway about an hour ago.
-他在跟人吵架吗 -他在打电♥话♥
- Who was he fighting with? - Well, he was on his cell,
但我们楼里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥很差
but we get horrible cell reception in the building,
所以我们经常去屋顶打
so we usually go up to the roof.
嘉文 消防队 大声喊出来
Gavin! Fire Department. Call out!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表