Damn, man. You scared me.
你是内鬼
You're the snitch.
你叫我什么
What did you just call me?
你听见了
You heard what I said.
别乱说话 后备队员
Watch your mouth, candidate.
你一直在向麦克劳德
You have been feeding information
通风报信
to McLeod this entire time.
你是那个叛徒
You're the rat.
世上有两种人
There's two kinds of people in the world.
掠食者和猎物
Predators and prey.
别再想哈德利的事了
You'll drive yourself crazy
你会把自己逼疯的
trying to understand cases like Hadley.
你只要确保自己不变成猎物就行
All you got to do is make sure that you're never the prey.
谢谢你陪我 老爸 这对我意义重大
Thanks for being here, pop. It means a lot.
别客气 孩子
Don't mention it, kid.
我想妈妈了
I miss my mom.
我知道你想 小家伙
I know you do, buddy.
她也想你们
She misses you guys.
-她会快就会出狱的 -一年呢
- She'll be out soon. - A year.
时间过得很快 我保证
It'll go by fast. I promise.
早上见
See you in the morning.
你能等我睡着再走吗
Can you stay with me till I fall asleep?
当然了
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我帮你塞被子
Here, I'll tuck you in.
我不敢相信赫尔曼告诉你了
I can't believe Herrmann opened his big mouth.
我很高兴他说了
I'm glad he did!
你这是牵扯进了大事 加比
You're mixed up with some heavy stuff, Gabby.
别担心 好吗
Don't--don't worry about it, okay?
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
不 这是大事 你想轻描淡写
No, it is, and you're trying to downplay it
是因为你觉得跟无赖搞在一起很难堪
'cause you're embarrassed you got mixed up with a deadbeat.
好吧 也许有一点
Yeah. Maybe a little.
好 但你听好了
All right, but here's the deal,
我的话不能告诉别人 懂吗
and this does not get repeated, you hear me?
好
Okay.
有些关于杰的事你得知道
There's something you need to know about this Jay guy.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表