Heather, they talk about you
都在说你 好吗
all the time, all right?
他们想你
They miss you.
这...
I mean--
太煎熬了
This is torture.
听着 我昨天跟别人聊过
Listen, I was talking to someone yesterday
怎么帮助你
about getting help,
把你转到最低戒备监狱
getting you into minimum security
这样就能和孩子们多聚聚
so you can spend more time with the boys.
好的
Yeah.
希瑟 你要坚强
Heather, you got to stay strong.
好吗
All right?
-嗨 -嗨 佐娅
- Hey. - Hey, Zoya.
-你好吗 -挺好
- How's everything? - Good.
我想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
好的 谈什么
Okay. About?
我在想
Well, I was thinking--
如果我回圣彼得堡
if I go back to Saint Petersburg,
-我们俩都会很难受 -是的
- it is sad for you and for me. - Okay.
也许我有办法留下来
Maybe there is way I don't have to go.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I think this sound crazy--
我想以朋友的身份问你
and I ask you as friend--
因为如果我结婚了 就能留下
But if I were to be married, I could stay.
前提是你同意
If you would want that too.
这个嘛 我
Yeah, I...
听着 我想跟你结婚
Listen, I'd love to.
我本会毫不犹豫地答应 但现在不行
And I'd do it in a second, but I-I can't.
有很多原因 你知道 我
For a lot of reasons that, you know, I, uh...
-相信我 -我懂
- Trust me. - I understand.
抱歉开口问你
I sorry to ask.
等我更喜欢你了
I think I don't come by anymore,
我再去找你吧
before my heart goes more for you.
佐娅
Zoya.
对不起
Hey, I'm--I'm sorry.
真心的
I really am.
感谢你临时来见我
Thank you so much for meeting me on such short notice.
没事
Not a problem.
你儿子如何
How's your son doing?
很好
Good.
我告诉他最近可能会有变动
I told him what I know-- there might be a change.
我做这工作有段时间了
You know, I've been doing this for a while,
我总是在推演
and I always envision the endgame,
结局是什么样
what it's gonna be.
但过程如何
But how I get there?
我已放弃思索
I gave up trying to anticipate that,
因为总是事与愿违
because things never quite go down the way you think.
我喜欢你的行事风格 班尼
I like your style, Benny.
你在乎
You care.
但首先 你是个实用主义者
But first and foremost, you're a pragmatist.
好的
Okay.
我想拯救51号♥消防队
I'm trying to save Firehouse 51.
我相信你
I believe you.
如果我真要这么做
If I were to save it-- if--
就必须选我能信任的人任职
I need somebody in place that I can trust.
我想让你取代博登
I want you to replace Boden.
这是你们的体♥检♥结果
So these are your exam results.
别把气撒我身上
Now, nobody shoot the messenger.
"胆固醇正常
"Cholesterol, on par.
心率正常
"Pulse rate, great.
肌肉质量略低于正常水平"
Muscle mass only slightly below normal."
连我的身体脂肪含量
Even my body fat is spitting distance
都快达到健康水平了
to the classification of fit.
看来吃海苔和米纸果然能健身
All that seaweed and rice paper does a body good.
我的身材完爆格雷格·沙利文
Greg Sullivan can kiss my able-bodied ass.
等等 这不对啊
Hold up, this can't be right.
赫尔曼的身体脂肪比我还少1%
Herrmann has 1% less body fat than me?
有什么不对的
Why are you so mystified?
我不就比你大了几岁吗
'Cause I got a couple years on you?
几岁吗
A couple?
知道吗
You know what?
想比比吗
Suck on this.
-赞啊 -不要啊
- Yeah! - No!
不错 阿赫
Good, Hermie.
把衣服穿上 伙计
Put your clothes on, man.
进来吧
Come on in.
队长
Chief,
我知道你现在有很多事情要处理
I know that you're dealing with a lot right now,
但我需要跟你谈一下
but I need to talk to you about
-你的体♥检♥报告的事 -好
- something in your test. - Okay.
我们血液中有种蛋白质
There is a protein in our blood
叫做骨桥蛋白
called osteopontin.
一种磷酸蛋白
可能出现于某些癌症和免疫疾病中
你体内的检测含量高于正常值
Your levels are higher than expected.
意味着什么
Meaning what?
有时候 这意味着石棉中毒
Sometimes it's an indicator for asbestos poisoning.
石绵有致癌和引起肺部疾病的危害
可引起慢性呼吸道疾病
但也许没事
But it could be nothing.
但是 我仍然强烈建议你
Still, I strongly recommend that you go
去做一下肺部核磁共振检查
and get an MRI done on your lungs.
我有十五年没有接触过石棉了
I haven't been around asbestos in 15 years.
可能有潜伏期
Well, it can remain latent.
二十年 十五年 五年 甚至不会发作
20 years, 10 years, 5, or not all.
关键是 我们要做早期诊断
Look, the key is an early diagnosis.
我可以帮你找一下专科医生
I can look into some specialists.
米尔斯 请把报告放在桌子上
Mills, leave the report on the desk, please.
关于利率的问题
The thing about interest rates,
指在固定利率期限内所付利率不随市场变动
如果仍在锁定期内 利率的提升
if they rise during your lock-in period,
就不会对你产生影响
it won't affect you.
你要付的仍是
You'll still pay the lower rate
和最初一样的低利率
you took in the first place.
快把银餐具藏起来 戴文来了
Hide the silverware. Devon's here.
"戴文-11 全天候开放"
Devon-eleven, open 24/7.
本句仿拟7-11便利店广♥告♥
"Sevon-eleven, open 24/7"
她太卑劣了
She is so shady.
我...我要去...
Um, I'm, uh... I'm gonna--
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back. Okay.
你怎么和那些八卦的贱♥人♥混一起了
How'd you get mixed up with these gossipy bitches?
-我在建立自己的地盘 -看出来了
- I'm building up my position. - Yes, I can see that.
那是什么 15位士兵吗
What is that, 15 troops?
加比会来吗
Is Gabby coming by?
今晚不会
Uh, not tonight, no.
她是你的女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
不是的
She is not.
为什么不是
Why isn't she?
你掷骰子了吗
Will you roll the dice already?
不要啊
No!
输了
Dead.
如果你今晚想出去 我可以照顾本
If you want to go out tonight, I can babysit Ben.
我不想出去
I don't want to go out.
我想和你们在一起
I want to hang with you guys.
我要在这片芝加哥领地里打败你们
I want to defeat you over here in Chicago land.
我还能去消防局吗
Can I come back to the firehouse?
可以 随时都欢迎
Yeah, anytime you want.
好
Yeah.
-为了芝加哥 -芝加哥
- For Chicago. - Chicago.
能存录数据的一级安全摄像头
Full security cameras with database,
以及全天候的武装保护
plus 24-hour armed response.
这要花费多少钱
And how much is this gonna cost?
先不用付款 免费试用三个月
Nothing up front. No payments for three months.
我们能讨论下现在面临的现实状况吗
Can we just talk about reality here for a minute?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表