但是火炉有毛病
Something wrong with the furnace.
从常规供电变为自己的发电机供电
When it switched from regular power,
可能不适应 我们去看看就行
it might have shorted. We'll take a look.
好
Okay.
你知道我把工具箱放哪里了吗
Hey, do you know where I left my toolbox?
知道啊 在你的储物柜里
Yeah. It's in your locker.
五年来 你不是都一直放那里吗
It's where you've kept it for the past five years.
哦对 好的
Right. Right.
当时有四架新闻直升机在空中
Our four news chopper was in the air
于是捕捉到了停电的瞬间
to capture the blackout as it happened.
如果您注意看屏幕的右上角
If you look in the upper right-hand corner of the screen,
-会发现一个很小的蓝色闪光 -快看
- you'll see a small, blue flash. - Look! Look! Look! Look!
联邦当局权威专家艾德森称
Authorities of commonwealth Edison
可能是这个闪光导致了此次停电
said this was likely the cause of the blackout.
通信局发言人表示
A spokesperson at comed
目前并不清楚
said they don't know
停电状况会持续多长时间
how long it will take to restore the power.
请大家都打起精神
I expect everybody to pitch in,
用尽全力去保障
once again show this neighborhood
这里每一位居民的安全
how important they are to us.
没问题 队长
You got it, chief.
队长
Hey, chief.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我想 我想留下来帮忙
I'd--I'd like to stick around.
芝加哥停电事件的最新消息
The latest breaking news here with the Chicago blackout.
请注意...
Don't forget--
你们可以进去了
You can go right on in there, guys.
里面有毛毯 需要什么尽管说
There's some blankets, everything you need, okay?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 我们不知道能去哪里
Oh, I'm sorry. We don't know where to go.
没关系 你们可以待在这里
Oh, of course. We'll get you set up.
我丈夫有肺气肿
My husband has emphysema.
-我说过了 我没事 -别吵 萨姆
- I told you, I'm fine. - Hush, Sam.
她每天除了操心我
I don't know what she'd do
就没事可干了
if she didn't have me to worry about.
现在我们来替她操心就行了
Well, now she has us to do it for her, huh?
点火器坏了
Hey, the damn pilot went out,
我一点火 整个系统就都崩溃了
and, every time I relight it, the whole system shuts off.
好吧
All right.
我来看看
Let me take a look.
连接处接触不良
Well, the couple is loose.
-把那个什么给我 -什么
- Hand me a, um...thing. - What? A what?
-那个金属玩意 -好吧
- The metal thingy. - Yeah.
螺丝刀 还是扳手
Screwdriver? Wrench?
可调扳手
Crescent wrench. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟道森谈过了吗
You talked to Dawson?
-谈什么 -你的失忆问题
- About? - Your memory problem?
我跟你说过了 已经在好转了
I told you. I'm getting better.
我可没看出来
Doesn't look like it from here.
你得找人谈谈
You need to talk to someone.
如果因为你俩现在在一起
If you're uncomfortable with Dawson
你不好开口的话...
because you two are dating--
无意冒犯 但是我真的不需要
No offense, but the last thing
你来给我提感情建议
I want from you is relationship advice.
我不是在说你的感情
I'm not talking about your relationship.
我是在说你的脑袋
I'm talking about your head.
好了
There we go.
不错
Yep.
成功
Ta-da.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
那个拉弗蒂脾气不好哈
Hey, that Rafferty sure is gruff, huh?
我没注意
I didn't notice.
大家应该都挺喜欢她吧
I'm pretty sure everybody likes her.
是吗 她完全不给我好脸色
Well, she's been throwing me the stink eye.
她想怎样 半个城市都停电了
I mean, what does she want? Half the city blacks out,
我难道不应该留下来帮忙吗
I'm not supposed to pitch in?
这是我的工作啊
That's what I do.
是你想多了吧
I'm sure it'll be fine.
不好意思 你们不能进来
Hey, guys, you can't be in here.
好的 我们马上走
No sweat. We're leaving.
好
Cool.
我向你发誓 文斯 他肯定在
I swear to you, Vince, he's here.
博伊兰的弟弟汤米一定在这里
Boylan's brother Tommy is here.
我亲眼看见到他后才打给你的
I wouldn't have called you if I hadn't seen him.
-他一个人吗 -好像是
- He by himself? - Looked it to me.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
去打个招呼
Say hello.
有人呼叫外援了吗
Did someone call in the cavalry?
谢天谢地
Oh. Oh, thank God.
做不出吃的 我快尴尬死了
I'm about two boatloads shy of not feeding anyone.
-你收到我短♥信♥了 -是啊 看到就过来了
- Hey, you got my text. - Yeah. I came right over.
把我妈食品储存室里的东西都搬来了
Brought everything in my mom's pantry.
-不许动 -是这样
- No. - Okay, so,
我今天没来得及去杂货店采购
I didn't get a chance to go to the store today.
所以情况比较严峻
So we're a bit S.O.L.
除非你妈有两条鱼 三条面包
Unless your mom had two fish and three loaves of bread.
那是什么
What are those?
那是危机时刻的应急食品
Oh, well that's first watch and third watch,
所以不能...
so we can't--
对哦
Right.
我去拿断线钳
I'll go grab the bolt cutters.
我想找时间跟你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you later.
好 没出什么事吧
Okay. Everything all right?
没
Yeah.
把里面的所有饼干都拿出来
All right, let's get all the chips and dip
放在桌上 大家可以先吃
out on the table and people can graze
-然后我们再做汤 -了解
- until we get some soup going. - boom. Boom.
我们就在这里放锅碗瓢盆
And this is where we keep the pots and pans
还有各种刀具什么
and big ol' knives and whatnot.
你在干什么
Whoa. What are you doing?
孩子们有点害怕
Well, the kids are scared.
所以我就想带他们参观一下
I thought I'd give them the tour
这样比较他们有安全感
and make them feel safer.
参观刀具吗
Knives?
我都35年没带孩子参观过消防队了
I haven't done this in, like, 35 years.
好吧 这样吧
Yeah. Okay. Look, I'll tell you what.
你带他们去消防车车♥库♥
Just take them out to the apparatus floor
然后让他们玩游戏 等我和凯蒂准备好
and have them play cornhole until I get Katie set up.
我准备了惊喜哟
And then, I have something special
一会记得来看
for everyone to see, huh?
原路返回
Back the way we came.
走那边的门
Through those doors.
出发 跟着我哟
Here we go. Who's with me?
你们送去芝加哥医院的那个行人怎么样了
How's that pedestrian doing you guys ran to Chicago med?
她途中两次生命垂危
She coded twice along the way.
不一定能熬过今晚
It's doubtful she'll survive the night.
不过顺提一句
But in case you're wondering,
撞到她的那个醉汉没事
the drunk that hit her is gonna be just fine.
好吧
Yeah.
那是救护车 我们从前面过去
That's an ambulance, go to the front of that.
给你们看点别的东西
I want to show you guys something.
你们一定会喜欢
You're gonna love it.
这边走
Right this way.
你就是离不开这里是吧 妹妹
Can't get away from here, can you, sis?
为什么我要离开
Why would I want to?
你告诉他了吗
You tell him yet?
还没
Later.
包好了 暖暖的
There you go. Warm and toasty.
你还没走呢
You're still here.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表