I was handed a lot of dirt
你在竞选期间的丑闻
about you during the election,
但我没把它捅出去
and I kept it under wraps
因为我觉得我不该
because I didn't think it was right for me
从揭你的短中获利
to personally benefit from airing it out.
但为了保护我的队长
But to protect my chief,
还有和我一起工作的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
and my brothers and sisters on the job,
我绝对会把这些丑事都抖出去
I will shout it from the rooftops.
我猜你是在说我前妻
I assume you're referring to my ex
想从我这骗取更多子女抚养费的事吧
trying to chisel me for more child support.
是 那可能会对我有点影响
Yeah, that probably would have done some damage,
但选举都结束了 兄弟
but the election's over, pal.
去吧 尽管去说吧
Go ahead. Climb up on that rooftop.
没人会在意
No one will care,
别人只会觉得你是个输不起的人
and you'll come across like a bitter loser.
露西·霍夫内格
Lucy Hofnagle.
她是我读书俱乐部的会员
She's in my book club.
你伤了她的心
You broke her heart.
你现任妻子要是发现了
Something your current wife
应该会很惊讶吧
would probably be surprised to discover.
博伊特威胁我说
Voight threatened to look into
如果里昂不回去黑帮当卧底的话
what happened with the Flaco fire
他就要调查弗拉科火灾中死亡的真♥相♥
if Leon wouldn't go back into the gang undercover.
什么
What?
但是里昂
But Leon,
他肯定会答应的 副队长
he's gonna do it, lieutenant.
我们的邻居
Our neighbor,
那个小女孩...
this young girl...
她死了
she died.
他想帮忙 我没法阻止他
He wants to help, and I can't stop him.
为了让他脱离黑帮 我做了这么多
After everything I did to get him out,
现在他却又要回去了
now he's going back in,
我的努力都白费了
and it was all for nothing.
让他脱离黑帮并没有白费
Getting him out of there wasn't for nothing.
这让 这让他走上了正途
It was, all right, it steered that kid straight.
你为他已经尽力了 知道吗
You've done everything you could for him, all right?
现在 你得相信他
Now, you have to trust
相信他这次能自己度过这个难关
that he'll make it out on his own this time.
好吗
All right?
侨回来了
Chout's back.
在他身边再多坐一秒
I am going to kill this guy
我就要忍♥不住杀了他了
if I have to sit next to him one more second.
你得和夏伊谈谈
You need to talk to Shay.
我试过了 道森
I've tried, Dawson.
也许你该去一趟我们公♥寓♥
Maybe you should go by the apartment,
-跟她谈谈 -不 我主动找过她
- talk to her. - No, I've reached out.
我也留过信息
I've left messages.
她每次都拒绝我
She shuts me down every time.
她宁愿和那个叫戴文的小妞到处跑
She'd rather ride around with that Devon chick
都不愿意跟我说话
than talk to me.
我不知道我还能怎么办
I don't know what else I can do.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
北哈德森撸路2909号♥有人受伤
injury at 2909 north Hudson.
我们行动吧
Let's rock and roll.
谢天谢地 这边来
Oh, thank God. This way.
我听到有人从后门进来
I heard someone coming in the back door.
我以为有人非法闯入
I thought it was an intruder,
直到击中了他我才发现
so I went at him before I realized
是我的邻居路易斯
it was just my neighbor Luis.
你击中他了
You went at him?
看 是搏动
Look, it's pulsating.
-直接插入了... -心脏
- It's directly in the-- - Heart.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
如果移♥动♥幅度太大 他就死了
If it moves much, we could lose him.
我们得把它完全固定住
We have to stabilize it completely.
拿五厘米胶带来 我们得把叉子固定住
Grab a two-inch tape. We gotta secure the fork.
你烘培东西吗 女士
Do you bake, ma'am?
-什么意思 -我需要一个蛋糕烤盘
- I'm sorry? - I need a bundt cake pan,
要那种中间有洞的
the kind with a-a hole in the center.
我有一个
Yeah, I-I got one of those.
侨 这事没你我办不到
Chout, I can't do this without you.
我们行动吧 来吧
Let's rock and roll. Come on.
这个能阻止任何东西撞到它
This should stop anything from knocking into it
或是让它插得更深
or sending it in any deeper.
帮我稳稳扶住它
Hold that there for me, nice and firm.
好了 我们慢慢把他抬上担架
Okay, let's get him on the backboard nice and slow.
你注意到那个医生看见那个装置时
Did you see how impressed that attending was
有多惊讶了吗
when he saw the setup?
看到了
Yeah.
我想问问你
Hey, I got to ask.
你和你前搭档夏伊之间发生什么事了
What happened with you and your old partner, Shay?
有时搭档不是一辈子的
Sometimes partners go their separate ways.
-常有的事 -也许她是害怕了
- Happens. - Maybe she was intimidated.
当你的搭档必须要拿出看家本领
You gotta bring the a-game to be your partner.
你太棒了
You're--you're amazing.
夏伊也很棒的
Well, Shay's pretty amazing too.
你知道我哥们布莱尔吗
Hey, you know my buddy Blair,
和我一起研究洞穴的那个
the one I spelunk with?
这周末他要在湖边小屋开派对
His lake house party is this weekend.
你跟我一起去吧
You and me, we should go.
我们一起去
Together.
侨 你是个好人
Chout, you're a really nice guy,
但是...
but the thing is...
我有男朋友了
I'm taken.
这不是我们的贝蒂妙厨[烘焙品牌]吗
Hey, it's Betty Crocker.
上那些家庭厨艺课总算派上用场了是吧
Those home ec. classes finally paid off, huh?
裘想让在我下一个播客视频中
Hey, Choot wants me to tell your cake pan story
讲讲你蛋糕烤盘的故事
on my next podcast.
很显然他是我节目的忠实粉丝
Apparently, he's a big fan of the show.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - No problem.
快点 咱们走吧
Hey, come on, let's go.
酒吧要交♥班♥了 我们送货要迟到了
Change at the bar. We're late for deliveries.
你找我有事吗 队长
You wanted to see me, chief?
我刚接到警监办公室打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from commissioner's office.
一条针对麦克劳德和她上司的禁令正在实施
An injunction against Mcleod and her bosses is in the works.
很高兴听到这件事
Glad to hear it.
这有点太疯狂了
It's just been really crazy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你根本没想到我会来对吗
You were never planning on coming, were you?
我第一次遇见本尼时是10岁
I was ten when I met Benny for the first time.
他当时紧紧抱着我
He held me really tight,
告诉我他很抱歉
and said how sorry he was
告诉我他以后会好好陪伴我...
and how he was gonna be in my life...
告诉我我是她女儿
how I was his daughter.
你不知道那对我有多重要
And I mean, I can't tell you how much that meant to me.
但我下次见他
The next time I saw him
就是两周前那次
was two weeks ago.
很遗憾他一声不响就离开你了 凯蒂
I'm sorry he disappeared on you, Katie.
我对我的生活现状很满意
I'm really happy with my life right now,
我只是
and I just--
我不想把精力花在
I don't want to spend anymore of it
担心不可预知的事情上
worrying about another trapdoor that might open,
我希望你能明白
so I just really hope that you can understand that.
我明白
I can.
我不是本尼
I'm not Benny.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
克拉克
Hey, Clarke!
我以为你今晚会回家
I thought you were heading home tonight.
我觉得最好还是来这里
Decided it'd be better to come here.
好的
All right.
有时候你得退一步 以防事态变糟
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表