《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
看来我们当中有人是内鬼
Seems that we have an infestation.
就是我们常说的告密者
Known as the common snitch.
你有话要跟我说吗 赫尔曼
Something you want to say to me, Herrmann?
介绍一下 这是伊莎贝拉
I want you to meet my girl, Isabella.
你似乎需要人帮助你参加竞选
Sounds like you could use some campaign help.
等会你想庆祝一下吗
Do you want to celebrate later?
好的 听起来不错
Yeah. Sounds like fun.
他想让你保证不会像爸爸妈妈一样离开我们
He wants you to promise you won't go away, like mom and dad.
我就在这里 小伙子们
I'm right here, guys.
哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你真看上那个叫杰的了 是吧
You're really into this Jay guy, aren't you?
我觉得是这样
Yeah. I think I am.
我要谈新协议 是这样 我的手下杰
I want a new deal. See, my man, Jay here.
他一直在评估你们的生意
He's been assessing your business.
你是来刺探我们的吗
You came here to spy on us?
-我知道纵火犯是谁了 -哈德利吗
- I know who our arsonist is. - Hadley?
如果你的前手下现在到处纵火
If one of your former men is now setting fires it doesn't
对你的领导能力评价来说可不是什么好事
exactly cast your leadership in the most flattering light.
我们知道是你放的火
We know you started this fire!
我想知道为什么纵火案调查
I want to know why arson investigation
要浪费时间查哈德利的不在场证明
is wasting their time checking Hadley's alibis.
他用的是定时装置
He uses timing devices.
他可以在市区设置好
He could set a fire downtown
然后在斯科基购个物火才烧起来
and be in Skokie before the first bell.
他就想吸引大家注意力
He craves attention.
就是这么回事
That's what this is about.
如果他觉得没人注意他
If he thinks nobody's watching maybe that'll
他可能就会马虎大意出岔子了
throw him off his game and he could get sloppy.
那我们就等着他再次纵火吗
So sit around and wait for him to start another fire?
去煽动他
Provoke him?
不管怎样 真是...
Whatever. This is--
华♥莱♥士♥这次真是犯大错了啊
Wallace really screwed the pooch on this, huh?
怎么能让哈德利这样的人...
How do you let a guy like Hadley just--
等等 老爸 没人料到会这样
Wait, pop. No one saw this coming.
只有你和消防总局那边才觉得
It's only you and the Fire Marshall's office that seemed
他是个明显的危险分子
to think he had a red flag pinned to his chest.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我有几句话想跟你说 你好 本尼
Can I borrow you a sec? Hey, Benny.
太空堡垒卡拉狄加[美国♥军♥事科幻电视剧]
我们不会大错特错了吧
Please tell me we're not making a huge mistake here.
你们好 室友们
What's up, roomies?
你好 奥蒂斯 需要帮忙吗
What's up, Otis? Hey, do you need a hand?
我兄弟正在外面从卡车上卸东西呢 没事
Oh, no. My brother's unloading the U-Haul outside. He's fine.
U-Haul 出租卡车公♥司♥名
你好 兄弟
What's up, bro?
你好
Hey, pal.
-你好 -天呐
- Hey. - Oh, man.
真是太棒了
How awesome is this, huh?
我看这里有三面墙
Oh, uh, you know, I figured there's three walls.
我们一人一面对吧
We each get one, right?
我喜欢
I love it.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you would.
-俄语中伏特加怎么说 -伏特加
- What's vodka in Russian? - Vodka.
上周已经把你们那份给你们了
Hey, you guys got your cut last week.
怎么 你想把我拎起来
What, do you want to turn me upside down
看看还有没有铜板掉出来吗
and shake another dime out of my pocket?
我是来找加比的
I'm just here to see Gabby.
但她不想见你 哥们
She don't want to see you, buddy.
滚
Get lost.
你听不懂我的话吗
You got a problem, pal?
这事跟你无关 好吗
This doesn't involve you, all right?
你这样的人♥渣♥过来招惹我的朋友
When a dirt bag like you comes sniffin' around
就跟我有关了
for a friend of mine, I'm involved.
我不管你是谁的手下
I don't care who you work for
不管你一周打断几个人的腿
or how many kneecaps you break every week.
你吓唬不了我
You don't scare me.
给我离她远点
Stay the hell away from her.
小心点 格里芬
Uh, careful, Griffin,
别掉下来了 知道吗
no flipping off the bars, 'kay, buddy?
不错嘛 你会成为一个好爸爸的
You're a natural. You're gonna be a great dad.
会的
One day.
下次轮班后还需要我看着他们吗
Hey, you still need me to watch them after next shift?
那就太好了
Yeah. That would be great.
我还得去修几件东西呢
I've got a couple of repair jobs I got to get to.
好
Okay.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我跟这个叫杰的人陷得太深了
I really stepped into it with this guy Jay.
我彻头彻尾地输了 我想做个了结
Complete loser, and I'm trying to end it,
但他不肯放手
And he won't-- he won't let it go.
我很乐意和他聊一聊
I'd be more than happy to have a conversation with him.
不用了 我能应付
No, no. It's nothing I can't handle.
还是谢谢你
Thanks, though.
最后一项任务
Last order of business.
我需要几个志愿者帮我
I'm gonna need a couple of volunteers to help me
参加消防队新的健康评估项目
with the new wellness program for this house.
包括研讨会和各项体♥检♥
It involves workshops, physical exams.
我相信我们都得搞个新的健身日记
I believe we all have to have some new kind of fitness diary.
有谁愿意来
So, volunteers?
我可没一整天时间和你们耗着
I don't have all day.
很好
Good.
米尔斯 夏伊
Mills, Shay.
你们现在是新健康代表了
You are now the new wellness reps.
61号♥救护车 有人遇险
Ambulance 61. Person in distress.
威尔斯街398号♥
398 Wells Street.
那是达里尔家
That's Darryl.
我们"最喜欢的常客"啊
Our favorite frequent flyer.
-解散 -队长
- Dismissed. - Hey, chief?
关于这通电♥话♥ 他是个好人
This call, he's a nice guy
但他想要人陪伴
but he just wants company.
是骚扰电♥话♥
It's a nuisance call.
我们对此无能为力
There's nothing we can do about that
因为我们不能回绝任务 去吧
because we can't refuse a call. Go.
开始了
Here we go.
达里尔
Darryl.
你好吗 伙计
How you been, buddy?
我想你
Oh, I missed you.
你还是这么漂亮
You're lookin' as beautiful as ever.
-你也很帅啊 -坐起来吧 来
- Oh, aren't you the charmer? - Sit up, bud. Come on.
好嘞
There we go.
能看看你的手指吗
Can I see your finger?
好 你的血糖是43
'kay, your blood sugar is 43.
为什么这么低 达里尔
Why's it so low, Darryl?
我知道你喜欢我们来拜访你
Look, I know you like it when we come visit you
但你得检查血糖水平 好吗
but you have to check your levels, okay?
注射胰岛素后要吃东西
And eat after you take your insulin.
好了 我去看看冰箱里有什么吃的
All right. I'm gonna check what's in the fridge.
你总是把我照顾得很好
Aw, you always take such good care of me.
我们谈过这事的 达里尔
We talked about this, Darryl.
来打一剂葡萄糖需要花费大量时间和金钱
This is a lot of time and expense for a glucose shot,
我们还有别的事要忙呢
and we have other things to do.
好吧
Okay.
熏肠和奶酪 没有炸土豆条吗
Baloney and cheese, and no chips?
怎么回事 达里尔
What's up with that, Darryl?
你知道 没了你我就没法活了
You know I can't live without my girl.
我建议你加入聊天室
Well, may I suggest joining a chat room
放我们去忙活工作
and let us do our jobs?
她说得对 达里尔
Yeah. She's right, Darryl.
你必须停止这种行为
I mean, this has got to stop.
要知道
You know,
你不知道你对我意义有多大 莱斯莉
you have no idea what you mean to me, Leslie.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表