Call out!
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
加油 加油
Come on, come, come.
有动静
I hear something.
继续往前
Keep going!
前面空间太狭小了
The space up ahead is too small.
可以的 我就在你后面
You can do it. I'm right behind you.
赫尔曼
Hey, Herrmann?
你能听到梆梆声吗
Can you hear the banging?
大家都安静
Hey! Quiet everyone!
先把乙炔炬停了
Kill that torch!
刚才是你敲的吗 西弗莱德
Is that you, Severide?
不是
No.
那边传来的
That's from over there!
这里需要一名医护人员
We need a medic out here.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你休息一下吧 我先去外面看看
Take a rest. I'm gonna go back out front.
有情况我通过讲机跟你说
I promise I'll radio with anything they find.
好
Okay.
我去看看佐伊的情况
I'm gonna head up to check on Zoe.
好 我 我跟你一起去
All right. I'll, uh--I'll come with you.
小演员
Hey, trouper.
你走了很久
You were gone a long time.
我们在尽力帮需要帮助的人
Yeah, we were just trying to help who we could.
她受伤了 对不对 伤得很严重
She's hurt, isn't she? Worse than we thought.
的确伤得很重
She is... very.
往好处想 知道吗
Good thoughts, you know?
你能做的就只有这个 往好处想
If that's all you can give, give good thoughts.
好 往好处想
Yeah. Good thoughts.
对
Yeah.
伊莫金
Imogene!
伊莫金
Imogene!
-快来人啊 -我需要中心静脉导管
- Hey! We need help over here! - I need a line.
马上给她静脉注射2.5毫升安定
Get a line in her-- 2.5 diazepam I.V., push..
扶住她的头了
Got her head.
-怎么回事 -癫痫
- What is it? - Seizure.
断了胳膊那位马上闪开
We need that broken arm out of two!
刚才还好好的 正跟我们说话呢
She was fine. She was talking.
-爆♥炸♥发生时她也在附近吗 -对
- She was near the explosion? - Yes.
看起来像脑震荡
It looked like a concussion.
瞳孔发散 肯定是硬膜外血肿
Pupil's blown, got to be an epidural hematoma--
大脑充血
Blood swelling the brain.
马上给她做CT扫面 准备好手术室
Get her a C.T. and an open operating room immediately!
交给我
I'll do this.
让开
Out of the way.
O型阳性 太好了
"O" positive. Yes!
供移植用人体器官
加比
Gabby!
加比
Gabby!
加比
Gabby.
你来了
You came.
伤得重吗
How bad?
就是头伤了 应该没事
It's just my head, but I think I'm okay.
没事吧
You okay?
道森 你怎么成这副鬼样子了
Damn, Dawson. You look like hell.
我这是不是在做梦啊
I'm not 100% sure I'm not dreaming.
不是做梦
For real.
兄弟们 我跟凯西找到道森了
Hey, guys, Casey and I have Dawson.
她还活着
She's alive.
还没结束呢 兄弟们
We're not out of the woods yet, boys!
咱们抓紧把他们救出来
Let's get this concrete off of them!
我收到你的信息了 她现在怎么样了
I got your message. How is she?
一定要有信念 知道吗
You got to believe, okay?
一定要有信念
You just got to believe.
格莉塔
Greta!
这是O型阳性
It's "O" positive.
-这是好事对吗 -我们马上准备
- That's good, right? - We'll start prepping.
这是她活下来的一个机会
It's a chance.
移植的是成年人的肝 但我们只用左叶
It's an adult liver, but we just use the left lobe.
看到他们了
I see 'em!
现在大家要格外小心
Everyone careful now!
好
All right.
不
No.
不
No.
一定是爆♥炸♥时冷藏箱坏了
Something must have happened to it in the explosion.
是温的
It's warm.
要移植的肝
The, uh, liver
损坏了 可能是因为爆♥炸♥
seemed to be damaged, maybe in the explosion.
无法使用
I can't use it.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
把救生篮放下去
Drop the basket.
准备好出去了吗
Ready to get out of here?
准备好了
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
拉上去吧
Lift her up!
-欢迎回来 -太好了
- Welcome back! - All right!
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant!
女士优先
Ladies first.
辛苦你们了
Hey, boys.
-恐怖袭击吗 -有可能
- Terrorism? - Possibly.
叙利亚大使阿利姆·阿尔·萨菲尔
The ambassador to Syria was checked into Chicago med
来芝加哥医院做肝脏移植手术
for a liver transplant, Alim Al Safir.
那边是他的安保人员
That's his security detail over there.
其中有一个还拿武器威胁消防员
One of them flashed his weapon at the fireman.
朋友们
Hey, friends.
我知道你随身带有武器
I'm aware of your sidearms.
我自己也有
I have one of my own.
外交保护是我们的合法权利
We're diplomatic protection within our legal right
我们有权在美国携带武器
to bear arms in this country.
今天不行
Not today.
我要没收你的武器
I'm gonna take your weapons from you.
这个没得商量
This isn't a question.
如果你的什么行为
If you do anything that makes me
让我不爽了 我一定让你好看
the least bit uncomfortable, I will end you.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我们受叙利亚共和国的外交保护
We're diplomatic protection from the Syrian Arab Republic.
我们会尽量合作的
We will cooperate any way we can.
我们要先审讯
We're gonna want first crack at questioning.
我等着 你心里有个数
I'll wait my turn. Just know it's coming.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
瞳孔无反应
Pupil's unresponsive.
加油 快反应啊
Come on, girl. Give me something.
队长 局长来了
Hey, Chief, commissioner's here.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace?
局长好
Fire Commissioner.
情况区副局长已经都跟我说了
Deputy district chief just brought me up to speed.
黑暗的一天
Dark day, sir.
确实是
That, it is.
听说你带领51号♥消防队的人
Listen, I am informed that you and your men from firehouse 51
最先到达现场 拯救了无数生命
were first on scene and saved dozens of lives today.
对 还救了一个自己人
Yeah. Plus one of our own.
好
Well...
你们可以先撤了 剩下的让别人做吧
You can fall back, let some relief do some digging.
我们还是继续吧
We think we'll stay.
夏伊 找到道森了
Shay, we got Dawson.
她没事
She's okay.
夏伊
Shay?
快来人 这里需要医生
Hey! we need a doctor over here.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表