我需要确定这样做能保住51号♥消防队
I need to be assured that this means that 51 is safe.
会的
Yes, it does.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
华利 不是我把你挤下去的
I didn't campaign for your job, Wally.
我辞职是为了保住51号♥消防队
I'm giving up my job to save 51.
我是本尼的妻子 孩子们很想他
I'm Benny's wife. The boys miss him.
他已经好几个月没回家了
He hasn't been home in months.
他们需要见他们的父亲
They need to see their father.
我在申请名单上看到你了
I saw your name on the applicant list.
我处境不妙 兄弟
I was in a bad place, man.
你一定会成为好警♥察♥的
You'd make a hell of a cop though.
我和老婆八月就分居了
My wife moved out, back in August.
-深表遗憾 -能有什么办法
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Yeah, what are you gonna do?
太煎熬了
This is torture.
重点是 他们成天都在说你
The point is, they talk about you all the time.
他们想你
They miss you.
我想我也了解你的感受
I think I know what you're going through.
你可以去纠结 试图去理解
You can twist yourself up in knots trying to understand it,
但我觉得这样我们无法解脱
but ultimately I don't think it's for us to figure out.
我们血液中有种蛋白质叫做骨桥蛋白
There's a protein in our blood called osteopontin.
你体内的检测含量高于正常值
Your levels are higher than expected.
意味着什么
Meaning what?
有时候 这意味着石棉中毒
Sometimes it's an indicator for asbestos poisoning.
放射科医生看过你的扫描
The scans will be read by a radiologist,
结果之后 会反馈给你的
and they'll get back to you with the results.
我以为马上能出结果呢
I thought the results were instant.
你做的这是肺癌检查
Let's see, you're being screened for lung cancer.
明天肯定就知道结果了
I'm sure someone will let you know by tomorrow.
长传 长传
Go long, go long.
达阵
Touchdown.
打碎杯子 犯规啦
Broken glass, flag on play.
没门 刚才我达阵了
Hey, no way. That was a touchdown.
当然是了
Of course it was.
你来了
Hey!
我要不过会儿再来吧
Should I come back later, or--
不用 我们在打扫卫生而已
Nope, we were just, uh, cleaning.
对 在打扫
Yeah, just dusting.
你们用橄榄球打扫卫生吗
Why do you need a football to help you clean?
不好 露馅儿啦
Ooh, busted.
这可是我家
Hey, my house.
谁露馅儿我说了算
I decide who's busted, all right?
本 抱歉
Oh, Ben, I'm sorry.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
我来看看
Give me a look.
可能我们的大兵是时候该退休了
Maybe it's time G.I. Joe goes into retirement.
-不 -等等 好吧
- No! - Wait, wait, okay, okay.
听我说 加比天天都在治疗别人
Um, listen, Gabby sees this kind of thing every day.
如果你们乖乖去洗碗
If you guys can do the dishes,
她一定帮你们把他变回原来的样子
then she'll get him back into fighting shape.
怎么样
What do you say?
去吧
Okay.
-打扰一下 -有事吗
- Hey, excuse me. - Yeah?
之前你在这里见了本尼·西弗莱德对吧
Weren't you here before with Benny Severide?
对 怎么了
Uh, yeah, I was. Why?
我只是想问问 你知不知道
I-I just wanted to know if you were aware
他是有家室的人
that he has a wife and kids.
我当然知道 你是谁
Yeah, of course I do. I-- who are you?
那你不在乎拆散别人的家庭...
So it doesn't bother you breaking up a family and--
等等 等等 你以为我在跟本尼约会吗
Wait, wait, wait, do you think I'm dating Benny?
说实话 是的
To be generous, yeah.
我是他女儿 凯蒂
I'm his daughter, Katie.
你们三个还真玩得来啊
You three make quite a crew.
是啊
Yeah.
这提醒了我...
Which reminds me...
卡罗尔湖边的小屋
a cabin on Lake Carroll,
我们可以去清澈的水边钓两天黑鲈鱼
two days pulling largemouth out of crystal clear water.
他们肯定会喜欢的
Oh, man, they're going to love that.
你也是
So will you.
是啊 我会喜欢的
Yes, I will.
马特 我有事跟你说
Matt, I have some news.
孩子们 我要回家了
Boys, I'm coming home.
-真的吗 -妈妈要回家了
- What, really? - Mom's coming home!
监狱人太多了 他们要把我提前释放
Because of overcrowding, they're letting me out early.
我就说她肯定会回来的
I told you she'd come back.
-妈妈要回家了 -妈妈要回家了
- Mom's coming home! - Mom's coming home!
妈妈要回家了
Mom's coming home!
妈妈要回家了
Mom's coming home! Whoo!
妈妈要回家了
Mom's coming home! Whoo!
我告诉过你她会回来的
I told you she'd come back.
妈妈要回家了
Mom's coming home!
你妻子贝丝来找过我
Your wife Beth came to see me.
那女人就喜欢小题大做
Yeah, well, she's got a flair for the dramatic, that woman.
现在你知道为什么我要跟她分开一段时间了吧
Now you understand why it's best I give her some space.
总之不是你的错
Always the martyr.
别这么想 你又不知道整件事的来龙去脉
Hold on, you don't know the whole story.
我永远都不知道
And I never do.
就像我不知道我还有个21岁的妹妹
It's like I didn't know the story of my 21-year-old sister.
我和她谈过了
Yeah, I talked to her.
她21岁 你就是在21年前
21 years old, which is exactly how long ago
抛弃了我和妈妈 让我们自力更生
you left me and mom to fend for ourselves.
告诉我 你知道她妈妈是谁吗
Tell me this. Do you even know who her mom is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
那这么多年来 你照顾过她吗
And have you been taking care of her all these years?
我怎么照顾 我来这里才见到凯蒂
How could I? I just met Katie when I got to town.
你简直不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
好吧 随你怎么说
Yeah, well, alert the press.
我年轻时是犯了很多错
I had some issues when I was younger.
但你别忘了 我放弃悠闲的退休生活
But don't forget, I'm coming out of a happy retirement
就是为了挽救你们那一塌糊涂的消防队
to save your dysfunctional firehouse.
那纯粹是借口
That's an excuse!
你只是想抛弃另一个家庭
You're just running from another family,
留下别的孤儿寡母无依无靠
leaving the kids with the bill.
赫尔曼 副队资格考试要到了
Hey, Herrmann, lieutenant tests are coming up.
你都考过几次了
How many times you take that thing?
卡普 别这样
Capp, really?
你是说我失败了几次吗
You mean how many times did I fail it?
答案是三次 不过九十年代之后我就没考过
The answer is three, but not since the '90s.
五个孩子就够我忙活的了
Five kids is all the aggravation that I need.
家人是第一位的
I know my place.
看看谁来啦
Hey, lady in the house.
妈咪来啦
Mama!
这才是我最想见到的
Oh, now here's a sight I love to see.
你是说我 还是说吃的
What, me or the groceries?
车上还有很多
There's more in the car.
-这就去拿 -你们好
- You got it. - Hey, guys.
回头见
See you.
亲爱的 最近好吗
Hey, baby, how are you?
华♥莱♥士♥ 你好
Wallace, hi.
我去帮忙拿车上的东西
I will help with the rest of the groceries.
队长 有电♥话♥找你
Ah, Chief, you have a call.
虽然我对美食没啥研究
I'm no foodie per se,
但有两个米尔斯家的人在厨房♥忙活
but having two Millses in the kitchen
-说明午饭一定不错 对吧 -是啊
- bodes well for lunch, huh? - Hmm.
我还以为麦克劳德把我们以前的工作日志
I thought McLeod burned all of our old logbooks
都付之一炬了呢
in the town square.
这是哪一年的啊
What year you got there?
85年的
'85.
我想你应该不只是在回忆过去吧
I don't suppose you're just cruising memory lane.
我想起了哈斯克尔的工厂大火
Factory fire on Haskell,
温度很高
high heat,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表