Coming out, all clear.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
她不会有事的
She's gonna make it.
这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼
Best denver omelet I have ever had.
是你的食谱啊
It's your recipe.
我说了 这是我吃过的最好吃的西式蛋饼
Like I said, best denver omelet I've ever had.
你做得很好
Hey, you're doing a good job,
我指的不止是烹饪
and I don't just mean the cooking.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道我在这里留下的第一印象并不好
You know, I know I didn't make a great first impression around here.
相信我 我知道这些人
Trust me, I know how these guys are.
不久前我也跟你一样
I was in your shoes not too long ago,
这里有一种信任圈
and there's, like, this circle of trust,
而你在圈外
and you are way on the outside of it.
那我怎么进去呢
So how do I get on the inside?
别等大家邀请你
Don't wait to be invited.
主动出击 打破沉默
Make the first move, break the ice.
我得去采购了 谢谢你的建议
I gotta do a grocery run. Thanks for the advice.
有话就说 克鲁兹
Spit it out, Cruz.
好吧 赫尔曼
Okay. Herrmann, look.
恕我直言
All due respect,
你的很多好主意结果都很糟糕
a lot of your big ideas go south.
打折的电♥话♥卡 能量水
The discount phone cards, the energy water,
-豪车服务 -你到底想说什么
- the limo service. - Yeah, your point?
-我们只是 -我们 哪个我们
- Well, we just-- - We? Who's we?
不是我 不是我
Not me. Not me.
我和穆奇
Me and Mouch.
你这个输精管结扎手术惊喜
Maybe the whole surprise vasectomy thing
是不是有点 不大好
is a little...not good.
我们要把大家出过的馊主意都说一遍吗
Are we laying everybody's bad ideas on the table?
我们非要这样吗 好吧 等等
Is that what we're doing? Oh, okay. All right, hang on.
至于你 穆奇 你做过这种蠢事吗
How about you, Mouch, you do anything stupid like,
穿着你的日本网上女朋友
I don't know, wear some red panties
寄给你的红内♥裤♥
that your internet Japanese girlfriend sent you?
好了 好了 别人身攻击 赫尔曼
Oh. All right, all right. Keep it clean, Herrmann.
-你想做什么随你 -那当然
- You can do what you want. - You're damn right I will,
知道吗 周六晚我们一大家子三代人
and you know what? I got the whole extended family
都会去莫利酒吧开纪念日庆祝派对
coming to Molly's Saturday night for the anniversary party.
那里周六已经被我预定了
I already have Saturday reserved.
什么 你没告诉我啊
What? You are-- you didn't tell me.
我在莫利酒吧的网站上发布了
I posted it on the Molly's website.
我要为我那一大家子
I have this whole tapas party I'm gonna throw
-开个点心派对 -很好
- for my extended family. - Nice.
莫利酒吧有网站吗
Molly's has a website?
喂
Hello?
你有空吗
Hey, you got a second?
琳赛警探刚打电♥话♥来了
Hey, so Detective Lindsay just called.
她想让我去问话
She wants me to come in for questioning.
好啊
Okay.
没什么事对吧 她是你的朋友吗
She's cool, right? She's a friend of yours?
奥蒂斯 你是不是想告诉我什么事
Otis, is there something you want to tell me?
如果是的话 别告诉我
'Cause if so, don't tell me.
-我只是... -队长好
- Look, I-I just-- - Hey, Chief.
琳赛警探跟你联♥系♥了吗
Hey. Detective Lindsay get a hold of you?
她之前给办公室打过电♥话♥
She called the office line earlier.
是的 联♥系♥了 谢谢队长
Yeah, yeah, she got through. Thanks, Chief.
是因为文斯·基勒的事吗
This regarding Vince Keeler?
是的
Uh, yeah.
61号♥救护车 有人倒地不起 原因不明
Ambulance 61, person down from unknown cause.
叫的是救护车
That's ambo.
有什么事需要让我知道吗
Something going on here I need to know about?
基勒失踪前和他有联♥系♥的人
They're interviewing everybody who had any contact with Keeler
他们在挨个叫去问话
before he went missing.
好吧
Okay.
我只是...
I just, uh--
请让一下 医护人员来了
Excuse us. Paramedics coming through.
别挡路 各位 让他们过去
Move out of the way, people. Let 'em through.
我出来倒垃圾
I came out to throw out my trash,
发现他跌跌撞撞地
and I found him stumbling around,
像是中了枪
all shot up like that.
然后他就倒下了
Then he just fell down.
濒死呼吸 脉搏虚弱无力
Agonal breathing. Pulse is weak and thready.
抬他进救护车
Let's get him in the ambo.
-61号♥呼叫总台 -说吧 61号♥
- 61 to main. - Go ahead, 61.
患者受了枪伤
Our patient's a gunshot victim.
需要立即增派后援车
We're gonna need a beat car assigned A.S.A.P.
收到 61号♥
Copy that, 61.
子弹好像擦破了他的耳朵
Looks like they grazed his ear.
是啊 就擦伤了耳朵 他真走运
Yeah, he's lucky it wasn't worse.
总台呼叫61号♥ 收到了吗
Main to 61, do you copy?
什么事 总台 我们很忙
What's up, main? We're busy here.
你们得马上离开现场
You need to leave the scene immediately.
我们仍在处理受害者的伤势
We're still stabilizing the victim,
你可以告诉芝加哥医院我们马上过去
but you can let Chicago Med know that we're on our way.
不 道森 我通过大街上的摄像头能看到你们
Now, Dawson. I've got you on the street cam.
有人冲你们过去了
You guys have company.
总台 后援到哪了
Main, where's our backup?
打开车门
Open the door.
后援车还没有派出 道森
Beat car hasn't been assigned yet, Dawson.
我正在调动附近芝加哥警局的警♥察♥
I'm activating a 10-1 response to all available C.P.D.
-赶过去 -让那个混♥蛋♥出来
- in your area. - Get that punk up out of there!
-快点 -把门打开 贱♥人♥
- Now! - Open the door, bitch!
把门打开 快点打开
Open the door! Open the damn door!
脉搏迅速衰弱中
Pulse is fading fast.
警♥察♥还有多久才能来
How long till the cops get here?
道森 听我说 你不能等警♥察♥来
Dawson, listen to me. You can't wait for the cops.
-马上离开那里 -开门啊 贱♥人♥
- You need to get out of there. - Open the door, bitch!
不行 我们需要两分钟
Negative, we need two minutes
否则伤者脉搏就会停止
to keep our patient from going into cardiac arrest.
没那么多时间了
You don't have two minutes.
往西45米左右 街道会通向卡洛夫大街
50 yards west of you, the street dead ends into Karlov avenue.
道森 开车往左拐 快走
Dawson, take the rig and make a left. Go now.
开门啊
Open up!
听我说
Hey, listen, okay?
听着 他的情况很危险
Listen, this guy's in really bad shape, okay?
我们给他包扎一下 止个血
Just let us get him bandaged to stop the bleeding,
就会放他走
and we'll let him go.
然后我们就会离开 不会多管闲事
Then we'll be on our way, no questions asked.
先把他从救护车里放出来
Let him out the ambulance first!
好吧 你说什么就什么
Okay, whatever you say!
-别激动 -开门啊
- Just relax. - Open the door!
-快点开门 -快给我开门
- Open up! - Open the damn door!
-开门啊 -快点
- Open up! - Come on!
开门啊
Open up! Unh!
快上车
Get in the car!
-道森 -我看到了
- Dawson! - Yeah, I see 'em.
你会看到一个小巷
Okay, you're approaching an alley.
在那里先左拐
Take the first left before you get there.
等等 不对 不对
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no.
那不是条街 尽头是个仓库
That's not a street. That leads into a warehouse.
-那条路不通 -相信我
- There's nowhere to go. - Trust me.
去装货码头那里
Go to the loading dock.
总指挥台 确定能行吗
Main, are you sure about this?
他们五分钟后就会追过去 动作快点
Thugs'll be there in five seconds. Move!
你包扎头部 我来做静脉注射
You take the head. I'll grab an I.V.
好的
Got it.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
怪不得这家伙人气这么高
Now I know why this guy's so popular.
呼吸微弱 他快不行了
Lung sounds diminished. He's circling.
我要用骨内输液钻了
Okay, I'm gonna use an I.O. drill.
只有这样才能保证他在进急救室之前
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表