你看起来有点不在状态
You seem a little distracted.
我现在正面临职业选择的困境
I'm kind of facing a difficult career decision.
笑一个吧 米尔斯
Smile, Mills.
你要当警♥察♥了
You're gonna be a cop.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
在我看来 现在是属于我们两个人的时间
As far as I'm concerned, it's our time now.
救命
Help!
是他救了我
This is the man who saved me.
丽莎和我还有点私事未了
Lisa and I still have unfinished business.
我跟她在一起的时候借了点钱给她
I loaned her some money when we were together.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
这是你手下的新工作
These are the new assignments for your people.
这是你们最后一次上班了
You all have one more shift together,
然后51号♥消防站将关闭
and firehouse 51 will be closing.
-五块好吗 -不
- 5 bucks, right? - No.
赢了
Yeah!
五块
5 bucks!
天呐
Oh, man.
你知道吗
All right, you know what?
真不敢相信他们竟然要把我们消防站关了
I can't believe they're closing us down.
是啊
Yeah.
51号♥消防站拯救了我
51 saved my life, man.
她说你会在这里
Yeah, she said you'd be here.
调头转身 滚
Turn around. Go.
两千块 克拉克
2 grand, Clarke.
我给了你妻子两千块
That's what I gave your wife.
要么你还给我 要么我们就叫它
So either I get it back, or we just call it what it was:
一个男人跟一个妓♥女♥之间的交易
A transaction between a man and a whore.
冷静冷静冷静
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你给我滚 海耶斯
Get the hell out of here, Hayes!
听到没有
You hear me?
下次再让我看到你 我一定杀了你
Next time I see you, I'll kill you!
-我一定杀了你 -退后
- I will kill you! - Get back!
你不打算还钱吗
You're not gonna pay?
那我就得自己去拿了
I'll just have to collect it myself.
走 马上
Leave. Now.
这是我们最后一次在这里上班了
You know, this is our last shift.
去了不同的消防队 我们就不用遮遮掩掩的了
Once we're at separate houses, there's no need to hide.
那敢情好
That'd be nice.
要不今天就告诉大家吧
Hey, why don't we just tell everybody today?
反正他们都是我们的朋友
I mean, they're our friends.
对 是应该告诉大家
Yeah, we should.
那我们下班前说吧
Let's do it at the end.
太好了
Perfect.
卓娅竟然打包东西走人了
I just can't believe that zoya up and left.
这样对谁都好 相信我
It's for the best, trust me.
这件事是你们太急了
I mean, you guys were racing the clock to do this.
心急吃不了热豆腐
That's never a recipe for success.
我真的喜欢她
I really dug her.
她也喜欢你
She liked you too.
我弟弟的事刚好尘埃落定了
And just when I felt things were falling into place
结果她又走了
with my brother, and now he's gone too.
对了 卓娅让我把这个给你
Look, Zoya did ask me to give you this, okay?
她说"不要生我的气"
She said, "Please don't be mad at me."
反正她说了一通俄语
Or at least she said...
大体就是这个意思吧
which roughly translates to that.
混曲CD
Mix CD.
我知道 吉姆 相信我
I hear you, Jim. Trust me.
为了拯救这个消防队 我们已经尽力了
We have done everything we can to try and save this house.
这里关闭后离这里最近的消防队在哪里
Where's the next closest one?
八公里之外吗
Five miles away?
等他们过来怎么可能来得及
What's that do to response times?
那也没办法 这是肯定的
It doesn't help, that's for sure.
那上面是怎么说的
So how do they justify it?
还是那样 都是钱的问题
Like most things, it comes down to money.
凯利
Kelly.
是你啊 内森
Hey, Nathan.
最近怎么样 伙计
How you doin', buddy?
胳膊都好了
The arm's great.
我还参加了篮球队
I made the basketball team.
太好了 太棒了
That's great. That's amazing.
我想跟大家说
All of you, I want you to know
我们非常关心我们这个社区
we share your concerns about the neighborhood.
我们队一直都为社区大众服务
We have always been a neighborhood house,
我们...
and we...
对不起
we're sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你们已经尽力了
I'm sure you've done everything you could.
大家以后都注意安全
Stay safe, all of you.
他为了我们赌上了自己的事业
He put his name on the line for us, his career.
你有什么主意吗
You got any ideas?
所有想法都已经讨论过了
Nothing we haven't talked about 100 times.
我不想辞职
I'm not ready to quit.
我知道
No, I hear that.
我们还有最后一次班
We got one more shift.
这是我们下次上班的
These are our new firehouse assignments
新消防队分配表
starting next shift.
有人在找到固定消防队前
Some of you will be floating
得先跑一阵子
until they can find a permanent home.
其他的 都在这上面
Others, this is it.
算了
You know what?
我参选的时候学到的一件事
One thing I learned during my campaign
就是应该坚持到最后一刻
is that I should've fought till the end.
我现在很后悔我有机会的时候
I regret that I didn't put my foot on Sullivan's throat
没有扳倒沙利文
when I had the chance.
穆奇说得对
Mouch is right.
我们还有一天时间
We still have 24 hours.
学校里怎么说的来着
What did they say at the academy?
"一次班可以改变一个人的命运"
"One shift can change someone's life"?
我们来改变我们的命运吧
Let's change ours.
我们去召集大家
We rally the troops.
去找所有认识的人
Reach out to everyone know.
一起对付麦克劳德
And go after McLeod.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, squad 3,
61号♥救护车 25号♥队长车
ambulance 61, battalion 25.
车辆事故 地点西卢米斯街88号♥
Vehicle accident, 88 West Loomis Street.
我听到警笛声了 不会有事的
I hear the sirens. It's gonna be okay.
你 你坚持住
Just--just hang on.
他们来了
They're here.
不会有事的 我们会救你出来的
It's okay. We're gonna get you out.
是我的失误
It's my fault.
我该仔细检查链条的
I should've double-checked the chain.
带我看看
Show me.
他急着卸货
He was in a hurry to off-load,
所以我解除了锁定系统
so I released the locking system,
但是链条应该能撑住的
but the chains should've held.
好了各位 现在情况紧急
Okay, we have seconds here, people, not minutes.
开始行动吧
So let's go, go, go.
米尔斯 穆奇
Mills, Mouch,
带两个链条包上去
two chain bags to the top deck.
-好 -这就去
- Yeah. - On it.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me, sir?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
伙计们 拿锯子 切割机和支撑杆 快点
Guys, get me the jaws, cutters, and a ram. Let's move.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
艾萨克
Isaac!
尽量保持冷静 先生
Try and stay calm, sir.
求求你们救我
Oh, please, help me. Please!
我们得把他稳住
We need to stabilize him.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表