那你很快就能复职了
You can get back to work soon, then.
希望如此吧
Hope so, yeah.
布卢姆 来吃点吧
Hey, Bloom, grab some chow.
我们后备队员做的食物最近都当零食吃了
Our candidate's food almost passes as edible these days.
不了 谢谢
Nah, I'm good.
丹佛那里有女性消防员吗 布卢姆
You got lady firefighters in Denver, Bloom?
有几个吧
Yeah, a few, sure.
你怀念工作的日子吗
You miss being on the job?
当然了
Yeah.
有的东西肯定也不想回首吧
Some things I bet you don't miss.
我们刚刚被起诉过失致死
We just got hit with a wrongful death lawsuit
可是我们到之前那个人早就死了
for a guy who was dead way before we got there.
这件事确实挺遗憾的
It was a sad situation, actually.
那个父亲躺在全家人的上面
The father laid down on his whole family
最后把一家人都救了
and ended up saving their lives.
我们救他出来的时候就已经烧得不成人形了
That guy was pretty bad shape by the time we got him out.
谢谢你们招待我 兄弟们
Thanks for the welcome, fellas,
我刚注意到时间
but I just noticed the time.
我 我还预约了医生
I got a--I got a doctor's appointment.
预约地点近吗
Is it close?
要不看完医生后再来吧
Why don't you stop by afterward?
不用了 在城那边呢 谢谢邀请
Oh, no, it's all the way across town. Thanks, though.
他都四年没进过消防局了
Guy hasn't been to a firehouse in four years.
你提诉讼干什么 穆奇
Why the hell you gotta bring up the lawsuit, Mouch?
我没意识到不能谈那种话题 副队
I didn't realize the topic was off limits, lieutenant.
下次我说便携灭火器的优缺点好了
Next time I'll talk pros and cons of portable extinguishers.
-不好意思 -是我不好
- Oh, sorry. - My bad.
我看到你之前跟琼斯谈话了
Hey, I saw you talking to Jones earlier.
-她没事吧 -不会有事的
- Is she okay? - Yeah, she'll be fine.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
晚上慢跑吗
Night jog?
不是 我把运动包落在车里了
No, I left my gym bag in the car.
我去拿过来
I'm gonna go grab it.
加比 抱歉我吓到你了
Gabby, I'm sorry if I scared you.
你来这里干什么 拉姆齐
What are you--what are you doing here, Ramsey?
我只是想找你私下谈谈
I just want to talk to you in private.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你不会接我的电♥话♥
I knew you wouldn't take my calls.
我又不怎么认识你 你给我打电♥话♥干什么
I barely know you. Why are you calling me?
是这么回事 我开始在你们辖区工作时
Well, the thing is, when I started working your district,
通过街头摄像头看到过你几次 你...
and I saw you a couple times on the street cam, and--
你让我想起了一个老朋友
You reminded me of a good friend.
她已经去世了
And she died a while back.
出车祸死的
Car accident.
所以谢谢你让我想起她
So I guess it was nice to be reminded.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我想帮她的 但是没做到
I wanted to help her, and I couldn't.
所以我就想帮你
So I tried to help you.
就是她
That's her.
莱拉
That's Lila.
她是个拼命三郎
She was a go-getter.
坚强 毫无畏惧 就跟你一样
Tough, fearless. Like you.
她有段时间想过上医学院
She thought about medical school for a while,
但是没钱
but she didn't have the money.
她要是去了肯定能成为一个优秀的医护人员
I bet she would've been a good medic.
可能你们两个还会成为朋友
Maybe you two would've been friends.
是啊 可能吧
Yeah, maybe we would've.
我该早点告诉你的
I-I should've told you right away.
可是没有
I wish I had.
我不该吓坏你还害自己被炒的
Rather than freak you out and get myself fired.
你被炒了吗
You were fired?
有点紧了
Little on the snug side.
没事的
It's fine.
她穿套装可比你们穿好看多了
She looks a lot better in a suit than all you do.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's do this.
然后我叫我的人直接去二楼
And I ordered my men directly to the second floor,
目击者听到孩子从二楼呼救的
where the witness heard the children.
凯西副队长
Lieutenant Casey,
我知道你是第一个进去的
I understand you were the first inside.
你能说一下进去之后的情况吗
Can you tell us what happened after you went in?
好的
Yes.
我队伍里的三个人
Three members of my unit,
还有西弗莱德副队的两个人
as well as two from Lieutenant Severide's,
通过主楼梯上楼
entered the main floor and proceeded
直接就去了二楼
immediately up the stairs to the second floor.
门锁住了 所以我们撬了锁
The door was locked, so we had to take it down.
这个用了多长时间
And how long did that take?
大约十秒钟吧 反正挺快的
About ten seconds, I'd say. It was pretty quick.
你们进去之后呢
And once you got inside?
室内能见度为零
We were at zero visibility,
我们问有没有人 但是没人应答
yelling for anyone to call out, but no one did.
所以我们就分开了 我直接
So we split up, and I went directly
去了走廊西侧尽头的卧室
into the bedroom at the west end of the hall.
你进去之后发生了什么
And what happened when you entered?
我压低身子进了卧室
I got low and moved into the room.
我伸手去找人 然后碰到了什么
And I was sweeping my arm out when I felt something.
继续说 副队长
Go ahead, Lieutenant.
我觉得布鲁克太太不想听下去了
Uh, I'm not sure Mrs. Brooker wants to hear this.
我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere.
继续吧
Go ahead.
我挪近了一点 然后
I moved closer, and, um...
感觉到一个人的胳膊
I felt a man's arm.
我能判断出来那个人的胳膊烧伤很严重了
I could tell it was burned pretty badly,
然后我又使劲伸了伸手
and then I reached out further...
就感觉到那个人下面
and we felt several small bodies
还有几个小孩子
just beneath him.
于是我马上通过对讲机请求支援
I called into the radio for help.
我们把那个人抬下来后
When we rolled the man off of his family,
感觉到那些孩子在动
we felt the children moving.
当时我们真是松了一口气
And we were extremely relieved.
凯西副队长一个一个
Lieutenant Casey handed the children off
把孩子交给了其他消防员
to the firefighters one by one,
然后是孩子的母亲
then the mother,
然后我跟他一起把布鲁克先生抬出来了
then he and I lifted Mr. Brooker together.
布鲁克太太
Mrs. Brooker,
我很幸运能跟世界上最英勇的
I'm lucky enough to work with some of the best
消防员一起工作
bravest firefighters in the world.
但您丈夫为了救自己的家人做的...
What your husband did to save his family...
是我见过的最英勇的行为
That was the bravest thing I've ever seen.
晚上好啊 副队
Evening, Lieutenant.
外面真冷啊 我能进去吗
Damn cold out tonight. Can I come in?
不行
Nope.
很感谢你邀请我去你们消防队参观 真的
Look, I appreciate the invite down to the station house, I do.
但是我不喜欢跟人交往
But I'm not the social type.
所以你自便吧
So you take care of yourself.
布卢姆 我知道你正在经历的事
Look, Bloom, I know what you're going through.
我自己也经历过
I've been there myself.
我的事你什么都不知道
You don't know anything about me.
你一无所知
Nothin'.
可是我知道你
I know something about you, though.
你第一次来找我时我就知道了
I knew it the first time that you pulled up here.
你想找人对比好让自己好受点
See you are looking for an easy save.
让自己对自己有点信心
Oh, yeah, something to make you feel better about yourself.
你需要做一个身披铠甲的骑士
You need to be the knight in shining armor.
你觉得我像个想不开的少女吗
Well, do I look like a damsel in distress?
那你就去别地方找人救赎吧
Then go look for your redemption someplace else.
她撤诉了吗
So she's dropping the suit?
对 不感恩感激我们就算了
Yeah, forget gratitude and appreciation.
可能这年头被起诉跟不被起诉都一样吧
Maybe not gettin' sued is as good as it gets these days.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表