COPD, medication, inhalers?
没有
No...no...no.
都没有
None of that.
我们是想帮你
We're just trying to help you, okay?
我跟你说了 别报♥警♥
I told you no-- no 911.
什么
No what?
他在祈祷
He's praying.
他经常祈祷
He prays a lot.
杰克布 你是因为宗教原因
Jacob, are you declining treatment
拒绝接受治疗吗
for religious reasons?
好的 我完全理解
Okay, I understand, all right?
我很尊重你的信仰
And I respect your beliefs.
真的 但是法律规定一旦出警
I do, but, look, the law says that if we're called,
我们必须对你进行基础检查
we've got to check your vitals.
你也不希望我们被人举报吧
You don't want us to get written up, do you?
好的
Okay, all right.
好的 杰克布 等我们做完检查
All right, Jacob, just let us do this,
就不打扰你了 好吗
and we'll get out of your hair, all right?
慢慢呼吸 慢点
Breathe slow, slow.
我听到回音了 他肺内有液体
All right, I'm hearing rales. He's filling with liquid.
杰克布 杰克布 你现在发生了肺水肿
Okay, Jacob, Jacob, you're experience pulmonary edema.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
如果不让我们帮你 你会死的
If you don't let us help you, you will die.
这是 这是上帝的旨意
It's his--it's his will.
救救他啊
Do something!
我们也没办法 没有病人同意
We can't, okay? We don't have consent.
杰克布 看着我 情况是这样的
Jacob, look at me. This is what's happening, okay?
你的肺 开始充满液体 你懂吗
Your lungs, they are filling with fluid, all right?
就像是从身体内部开始呛水
You're drowning from the inside,
一分钟后 你的心脏会停跳
and in one minute, your heart's gonna stop.
你懂吗
Do you get me?
这是你生命的最后一分钟
This is the last minute of your life.
让我们救你吧
Let us save you.
我只需要你点头
All I need is a nod.
好了 他点头了 插管子吧
Okay, okay, that's a nod. Get a line in.
-拉弗蒂 我觉得他 -他想活下来
- No, Rafferty, I don't think-- - He wants to survive.
女士 请您帮我们按住他 好吗
Ma'am, we just need you to hold him down for us, okay?
-好的 插好了 -好
- All right, line's in. - Great.
注入80毫克利尿磺胺
Draw 80 milligrams of furosemide.
他不愿意吃硝基药物
I can't get the nitro in.
他开始室颤了 得扶他下来
He's going into v-tach. We got to get him down.
-帮我扶着他 -好
- Help me lower him? - Yup.
一二三
One, two, three.
把那个枕头放在他头下面
Now, get that pillow under his head.
好 立马注入
Ready, push it now.
好了 请尽快呼吸 先生
Okay, let's get you some air, sir.
有些人真的需要帮助
Some people need help,
有时候他们自己都意识不到
even when they don't realize it.
先别走 克里斯托弗
Uh, not so fast, Christopher.
这是总部给你的
This just in from headquarters for you.
给我的
For me?
上面写着"克里斯托弗·赫尔曼" 不是吗
Says "Christopher Herrmann" on the front, doesn't it?
确实
That it does.
凯蒂能平安没事 我真的很高兴
Hey, just wanted to say how happy I am Katie's okay.
谢了
Yeah.
还有...
Say, um...
加比说限时测试让她很头疼
Gabby said she's been struggling with the timed test.
你不是也会紧张吗
Didn't you at some point or another?
不紧张 纪录都是我创下的呢
No, I set the course record.
我记得记录是我创下的
Actually, pretty sure that was me.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, yeah, right.
其实 她做得挺好 你该为她自豪
No, she's-- she's holding her own. You'd be proud.
那就好
All right, good.
对了 你感觉如何
How you feeling, by the way?
医生说我完全没问题
Doc said I'm 100%.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61.
快点 我女儿被困住了
Please, my daughter's trapped in there!
后面有人被困 颈部似乎受了伤
All right, we got one in the back, possible neck trauma.
好的 后备救护车已经在路上了
All right, backup ambulance on its way.
奥蒂斯 把她稳定住
Otis, stabilize her.
云梯队 准备好所有灭火器
Truck, get all extinguishers ready.
马上 队长
On it, chief.
你好 你叫什么名字
Hi, what's your name?
-妮可 -妮可 我叫布莱恩
- Nicole. - Nicole, I'm Brian.
妮可 我把这个围到你脖子上好吗
Nicole, I'm gonna wrap this around your neck, okay?
这个可以保护你
It'll keep you safe.
好 很好 小心
Okay, good. Careful, careful.
妮可 我跟你说
Now, Nicole, if you don't mind me saying,
你头上方那玩意就像辆摩托雪橇
your hat looks a lot like a snowmobile.
要不我们帮你拿掉吧
How about we remove it for you, okay?
我们得抓紧把东西移开
Uh, we gotta move this thing now.
米尔斯 去拿锁链
Mills, grab the chains.
马上
Yeah, on it.
我不会丢下你不管的
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
队长 这里面汽油泄漏了
Chief, we got fuel in here.
穆奇 赫尔曼 掩护奥蒂斯
Mouch, Herrmann, cover Otis.
拿来了
Here.
加把劲 我们把东西移开
Come on, let's get this thing moving.
好了 铁链都栓好了
All right, we're hooked!
准备好了吗 奥蒂斯
Hey, you ready, Otis?
妮可 这个派对变得有点无聊了
All right, Nicole, this party's getting a little boring.
我们一起离开怎么样
What do you say we blow this joint?
好了 你们悠着点
All right, nice and slow.
奥蒂斯 快出来
Otis, get out of there!
快走
Here we go.
没事了
You're okay.
小心点
Careful with her.
队长
Chief.
今天真是辛苦了
Hell of a job out there today.
我知道这几天你不好过
I know the last few days have not been easy.
那件事
About that...
我需要自己一个人想想
I think I need a couple hours.
好
Yeah.
你找我吗 队长
Hey, you wanted to see me, chief?
对 进来
Hey, yeah, come on in.
今天是小学生安全日
Um...it's safety day over at the elementary.
你准备好了吗
You ready for that?
一切就绪 随时出发
Yeah, yeah, set up. Ready to go.
好 去教育小学生可是好事
Good. That is a good thing.
确实是
It is.
我...
I, um...
之前看到堂娜了
saw Donna earlier.
-你们还好吗 -还好
- Things okay? - Yeah.
好过头了
Too okay.
好过头
Too okay?
我跟人在一起
Relationships...
最后总是搞砸
always end up screwing that stuff up.
可能我天性如此吧
It's in my DNA, I guess.
我都好几个月没跟吉米说话了
I haven't even spoken to Jimmy in months.
那就打电♥话♥给他
So call him.
他接到你的电♥话♥一定会高兴的
I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.
谢谢
Thanks.
吉米 我是华♥莱♥士♥
Yeah, Jimmy. Wallace
你最近好吗
Uh-huh. How you doing?
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道我最近...
I know I been pretty...
最近没怎么联♥系♥你
pretty out of touch.
好 我们谈谈
Yeah. We'll talk.
夏伊 我差点忘了
Oh, Shay, I almost forgot.
你去酒吧当值第一天怎么样
How was your first night holding down the bar?
怎么了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表