里特说你找我?
Ritter said you were looking for me?
请坐,赫尔曼
Have a seat, Herrmann.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我做错什么了
What'd I do now?
就我所知,你没做错任何事
As far as I know, nothing.
继续保持
But let's keep it that way.
我没有妄想我会被任命副局长
I'm under no delusions about getting this DC appointment.
我知道胜算不大
I know my chances are low.
但要是我真的被选中
But if somehow, I pull it off,
我想要你接替我的位置
I want you sitting in this chair as my replacement.
什么
What?
还要先跑些程序
There are some things to get in order...
你要升上分队长
you need that captain promotion,
然后参加消防大队长考试
then to take the battalion chief test.
通过了,你就能照顾我们51大家庭
But you do that, and you can look after our family.
副区长
Chief...
我…
I'm...
是个无名小卒
nobody.
我也绝对不是你
And I am for sure no Chief Boden.
你不必做我
You don't have to be me.
你只要做自己就好
You just have to be you,
照顾大家的克里斯多福,赫尔曼
the Christopher Herrmann who looks out for people,
你愿意倾听,也总是用心领导
who listens, who always leads with his heart.
无论未来如何,老大
Whatever happens, boss...
你永远不会知道这对我意义多大
you'll never know how much that means to me.
-史黛拉,还好吗 -不好
-Hey, Stella...Everything okay? -No!
下次值班戴蒙就不在了
Damon is off my rig next shift.
也许卡弗也是
Carver might be too.
他俩都彻底失控
They were totally out of control.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他们跟人扭打成一团
It was a full-on brawl
和餐厅里的三个经营者
with the 3 guys who own the restaurant that we were at...
起码我知道卡弗动手的原因
And at least with Carver, I know what sparked it,
那件事触发他的心灵创伤
the dynamics hit a little too close to home.
但戴蒙没有借口
But Damon had no excuse.
我一点也不了解他,凯利
I don't even know who the hell that guy is, Kelly.
我觉得糟透了
I feel like hell about the whole thing.
诺瓦克还好吗
Is Novak okay?
她还好
Yeah. She's fine.
我们很幸运,萨姆
We got pretty lucky, Sam.
我能解释…
I can explain...
你什么都不必解释,我亲眼目睹了
You don't need to explain anything, 'cause I saw it.
那个人对基德动手动脚
That guy banged right into Kidd
然后你就失控了
and you lost it.
我不是瞎子,萨姆
You know, I'm not blind, Sam.
我知道你刚来时对基德颇有好感
I know when you first started here you had a thing for Kidd.
我看得到你看她的眼神
I could tell from the way you looked at her,
还有你在她身边时的表现
and the way you acted around her
今天那家伙冲撞她时
and when that guy slammed into her today,
你就失控了
it totally set you off.
你在开玩笑吗?维奥莱特
Are you kidding me right now, Violet?
我不会否认我刚来时
I'm not gonna deny that when I first got here,
可能还有些当年在学院的旧感情
there might've have been some feelings left over from academy days.
但你这么聪明的人怎么会那样想
But you are way too smart to think that's still true.
你很清楚真正的事实
You know the real truth.
事实是你用尽所有借口
Which is that you have thrown every excuse at me,
用尽所有力量把我推开
done everything in your power to push me away,
拉开我们之间的距离
keep distance between us.
但这不是因为我或我做过的事
But it is not because of me, or anything I did.
而是因为你无法放下霍金斯
It's because you can't let go of Hawkins.
你明知我爱的人不是基德
You know I'm not in love with Kidd.
因为我蠢到爱上你了
Because I am stupid enough to have fallen in love with you.
见到你总是令人欢喜
Always good to see you.
谢谢你愿意拨时间给我
Thanks for hearing me out.
看看是谁在逐一拜票
Look who's trolling the halls now.
是芝加哥消防局昔日的幽灵
It's the ghost of CFDs' past.
我无意吓倒你
Didn't mean to scare you.
你吓不了我,博登副区长
You don't scare me, Chief Boden.
事实上,当我听说你忽然决定
In fact, when I heard you suddenly decided
要角逐副局长的职位时
you were interested in the DC position,
我还笑了
I actually laughed.
知道你偶尔还会笑真令人放心
Good to know you do that once in a while.
我都开始纳闷了
I was beginning to wonder.
你没有胜算,你知道吧
You don't have a shot, you know that, right?
我有局里多数高层的广大支持
I have the support of the vast majority of department heads,
还有临时副局长的支持
and the interim DC
他们都和我抱持相同的信念
They all feel the same way I do...
是时候让芝加哥消防局的老消防员
that it's time for older firefighters in the CFD
退位了
to make their way out,
该让新人上场了
and a new wave to take over.
鲁宾逊大队长,会议要开始了
Chief Robinson... our meeting's about to start.
好,芝加哥消防局
Oh, right, we have the women's
女性领导委员会要开会了
CFD leadership committee.
失陪了
Excuse me.
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant...
怎么了?戴蒙
What's going on, Damon?
听说你上次出勤时表现失控
I heard you were out of line on that last call.
对,我像个白♥痴♥一样
Yeah, I was acting like an idiot...
那个爸爸是个人♥渣♥
that father, he's a real piece of work.
总之,我…被影响了
Anyway, it just...it got to me.
你的副队长对你有些意见
You're on thin ice with your lieutenant.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我想弥补
And I wanna make it right.
但问题是…
But the thing is...
他迟到了
Well, he's late.
他退休了
He's retired.
没错,所以才没有借口迟到
Exactly, that's why he's got no excuse.
穆奇,你确定就是这个人吗
Mouch, are you sure this is our guy?
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone,
他自称是旧81号♥云梯车的旧司机
he claimed to be the OG driver of the old Truck 81.
这辆车可能很快会需要新司机
And this one may need a new driver soon.
现在退休年龄被上调到65岁
Now that they raised the retirement age to 65,
我在想我还有机会升官
I'm thinking I still have a chance of making rank.
我要去考副队长
I'm gonna take the lieutenant's test.
-去吧 -穆奇,太棒了
-Get outta here! -Mouch, that's great.
谢谢,我很努力念书
Thanks. I've been studying real hard.
特鲁迪在帮我准备考试
Trudy's been helping me.
还做了记忆闪卡
She made flash cards.
相当辛辣
They're a little racy.
-你们谁是麦霍兰德 -是我
-One of you, McHolland? -That would be me, sir.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming by.
盖瑞副队长
Lieutenant Geary,
-赫尔曼副队长 -你好
-Lieutenant Herrmann... -Hi.
51号♥云梯车的达伦,里特
-Darren Ritter from Engine 51. -Hey.
你好
How do you do?
你们炸了我的车,对吧
So, you blew up my rig, huh?
不是
Well, we didn't.
太可耻了
Disgraceful.
太丢脸了
Shameful.
对,我们心想…
Well, yes...we figured...
我们想了解
That's actually what we would like to know.
你有否做过任何改造
If you made any modifications.
当然有
You bet your a** we did.
装了挂接车的悬吊装置
Put in suspension from a Freightliner
达至更好的侧边稳定性
for better lateral stability,
高效燃料喷射器
performance fuel injectors,
还给引擎加了100匹马力
added 100 horsepower to that engine.
我就知道有什么不一样
I knew it was something.
但现在没办法那样做了
You couldn't do that today though.
现在有一堆规章和规定
No, not will all the regulations and rules...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表