You got it, Lieutenant!
当时车速一定很快
Must've been going damn fast.
救命
Help!
我的脚卡住了
My foot is stuck!
别动,好吗?我们来救你了
Don't move, all right? We're coming!
你别动
Stay put!
固定住了
Secure!
建筑没其他人
Building's clear.
81小队,车固定住了
81, car is secure.
司机被卡住
Driver's pinned in.
你们要从后面进行救援
You're gonna have to come through the back.
收到,我们正往上爬
All right. Copy that. We're on the way up.
你听得到吗?我在后面
Hey, can you hear me? Back here.
我的脚…卡在刹车掣底下
My foot...it's stuck under the brake!
好
All right...
慢慢来
Easy...
慢慢来
Easy...
不要有突然的动作,好吗
No sudden moves. Okay?
我要进去帮他的脚脱困
I'm gonna go in, free his foot.
你做好准备,拉他出来
You stay ready to pull him out.
收到
Copy that.
好
All right...
好,你叫什么名字
Okay, what's your name?
Curtis
Curtis.
Curtis
Curtis.
好,你动得了吗
Alright, can you move?
可以,但我的脚卡住了
Yeah, but my foot is stuck.
好
Okay.
慢慢来
Easy...
-我们试试别的办法 -好
-Let's try another way. -Yeah.
好
Okay.
-我们要掉下去了 -好
-We're falling! -Okay...
侧柱要塌了
The door jamb is collapsing!
拿管状扁带来,否则车要坠落了
Get some webbing over here, or this thing's going over!
收到
Copy that.
做好准备,我们要离开
Brace yourself. We gotta move.
-好 -可以了
-Okay... -There we go.
稳住
Hold, guys...
快走…
Go...
你没事了
You're good.
来吧,你没事了
Come on. You're good.
慢慢来
Easy.
-慢慢来… -带他下去,我没事
-Take your time... -Take him down. I'm good!
好
Okay!
拉稳
Hold!
拉稳了
Holding!
有我们在,Stella
We got you, Stella!
稳住
Hold!
你还好吗?副队长
You alright, Lieutenant?
没事,谢谢
All good, thanks.
走吧
Let's go.
刚刚实在太不可思议了
That was incredible.
太精彩了,我能访问你吗
This is a hell of a story. Can I interview you?
我不喜欢面对镜头
Oh, I'm not really a press person.
不如你去吧
Why don't you take it?
你才是英雄
You're the hero.
刚刚下云梯时是你扶着我的
Well, you had my back coming down the ladder.
要是我跌下去呢
What if I'd fallen?
这边请
Come this way.
务必拍到车和墙上的大洞
Make sure to get the car, and that big hole in the wall.
两者能同时入镜吗
Can you fit both in the frame?
能
Yes.
现场转播
Going live.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
现在真能用这东西追踪他人位置吗
Can you really track people with those things now?
现代世界的奇迹,对吧
The wonders of the modern world, huh?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me? Right?
隐私权正式成为过去
Privacy is officially done and dusted,
你还称之为「奇迹」?
and you call that a wonder?
我听过一些紧急情况
I've heard of emergencies
都是靠追踪解决的
where tracking has totally saved the day
所以…
so...
它有其优点
there's that.
你知道紧急状况还能怎么处理吗
You know what also saves the day just fine?
用电♥话♥
Using that telephone...
打求助热♥线♥报案
to call 9-1-1.
如果你被变♥态♥绑♥架♥就不行了
Not if you get kidnapped by some sicko.
或要是你被肇事逃逸的司机撞了
Yeah, or what if you get mowed down by a hit-and-run driver
倒在沟里,四肢都受伤
and you're laying in a ditch and all your limbs are busted
你没办法拨求助电♥话♥呢
and you can't dial 9-1-1?
教我怎么追踪我小孩的位置
Show me how to track my kids.
超简单,把手♥机♥给我
It's super easy. Here, gimme your phone.
好
All right. Hey.
不过注意一点…
Just one thing...
别担心
Hey. Don't worry.
-不用花钱 -不是
-It won't cost anything. -No.
不能让Cindy知道
Cindy can't know about this.
无论什么情况都不行
Not under any circumstances,
否则我就死定了
or she'll have my hide.
她说我们「不是那种家庭」
She thinks that we're 'not one of those kinds of families.'
无论那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
Cruz,还好吗
Cruz, is everything all right?
还好…我只是…
Oh, yeah...I just...
负责办理领养Javi的社工
the social worker who runs the program
刚刚打给我
that facilitated Javi's adoption just called me.
说她想过来聊聊,但没说为什么
Said she wants to stop by and talk, but didn't say why.
领养后你们有联络吗
You been in touch since the adoption?
没有
No.
下次到医院时需要补充静脉注射组
Next time we're at Med, we need IV start kits.
收到
Got it.
我今天用不符规定的皮带
I'm sporting a non-compliant belt today...
一般皮带的尺寸不合
regular one didn't fit.
我真是个反叛分子
I am such a rebel.
对,我也遇过同样的问题
Yeah. I had the same problem,
但我直接在皮带上再打一个洞
but I just punched another hole in the leather.
是吗
Yeah?
我有跟你说过我和武术课上的伙伴
Did I tell you me and the guys from my martial arts class
周五要办个活动吗
are doing an event on Friday...
在Wily酒吧弄个双节棍帕洛马派对
nunchucks and Palomas at Wily's?
你没说过
You did not.
听起来不怎么安全
Doesn't sound like the safest night out, exactly.
拜托,别跟我说你觉得帕洛马太烈
Come on, don't tell me Palomas are too strong for you.
Stella
Hey, Stella...
我收到一封电邮,该让你看看
I got an email you should look at.
消防局要削减烈焰女孩的经费?
CFD is cutting funding from Girls on Fire?
我也不懂
I don't get it, either.
我联络了计划办公室
I put word in with the programs' office...
我才刚招来一批新生
I just brought on a whole new batch of girls!
我们今天要演练
We're running drills today!
我去弄清楚这是怎么一回事
I'm gonna figure out what the hell is going on.
-你好,谢谢 -没问题
-Hi. Thank you. -Hey. You got it.
-Javi过得怎么样 -很棒
-Hey, how's Javi doing? -Oh, he's great.
自你上次见到他之后长高了很多
He's grown like 6 feet since the last time you saw him.
-小孩子都是这样 -是啊
-Kids'll do that. -Yeah.
我想跟你聊聊Javi的事…
It's Javi I wanted to talk to you about, so...
你记得在领养过程中
do you remember, during the adoption process,
我们说过他在洪都拉斯有个亲戚吗
when we told you that he had an uncle in Honduras?
对,你说他不想跟他扯上关系
Yeah, and you said he didn't want anything to do with him.
当时是那样没错,但情况变了
That was true at the time, but turns out things have changed.
Javi的叔叔Denis Mejia
Javi's uncle, Denis Mejia,
从洪都拉斯来访,想和他联络
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表