Okay.
你当时在切多士吗
Were you making toast?
就是那个
That's it!
你很聪明
You're a smart girl.
你先生会帮你准备食物吗
Does your husband help with food?
在厨房♥里有个拍档向来是好事
It's always good to have a partner in the kitchen,
你们可以互相照看
to keep an eye on each other.
Johnny没生病时和我总是互相帮忙
Johnny and I always helped each, when he's not sick.
我们结婚50年了
We've been married 50 years.
他用拿手的洛兰批追我
He wooed me with his Quiche Lorraine,
因为那是我姐妹的名字
since that's my sister's name.
Johnny生了什么病
What kind of illness does Johnny have?
感冒吗?还是流感
A cold? The flu?
我不确定
I...I'm not really sure.
我想他应该没有发烧
I don't think he has a fever.
只是整天都很累
He's just tired all the time.
最近我没办法好好照顾他
I haven't been able to take the best care of him lately.
我不像以前那样精明了
I'm not as clever as I used to be.
我能去查看他
Well, I can check on him.
也许我们能帮忙
Maybe we can help.
他一定会很感激的
I'm sure he'd appreciate that.
Johnny,护士要进去看你了
Johnny, the nurse is going to come and see you!
我们的房♥间在走廊尽头
Our room's at the end of that hall.
好,抱歉,我知道那很痛
Okay, I'm sorry. I know that hurts.
Johnny
Hey, Johnny?
我叫Lizzy
My name is Lizzy,
Jo Ann跟我说你不太舒服
Jo Ann tells me you're not feeling too well.
我把你扶起来,这样才能…
I'm just gonna sit you up so we can...
好了
There we go.
Violet
Violet.
Jo Ann这边好了,Johnny还好吗
Jo Ann's all set here, everything good with Johnny?
我一会就回来
I'll be right back...
发生了什么事
What happened?
她先生…
Her husband...
死了
he's dead.
看起来是心脏病发作,我不知道
It looks like cardiac arrest. I don't know.
不是这几天的事了
It must have been more than a few days...
我们要请警♥察♥和法医来
We need to get PD and the coroner here.
Novak,你打电♥话♥,我告诉Jo Ann
Hey, Novak, go make the calls, I'll talk to Jo Ann.
Johnny还好吗
Is Johnny okay?
Novak,你去外面
Novak. Go outside.
好
'Kay.
Jo Ann
Jo Ann...
隔壁邻居说
The next door neighbor says that
Jo Ann在坎伍德有个侄女能照顾她
Jo Ann has a niece in Kenwood who can take care of her,
那是好事
so that's good.
显然Johnny有些心脏问题
And apparently Johnny has been struggling with heart issues
好一段时间了,所以…
for a while now. So...
像这样的勤务总是令人难受
Yeah, calls like these are always tough,
但起码他是在睡梦中安详离开的
but at least he went peacefully in his sleep.
好,从这里到另一边
All right. It's about 100 feet
大概有100呎
from here to the other side of the bay.
计时器设一分钟,看我们能跑多远
Let's set a one-minute timer and see how close we get.
Severide叫我帮你们打破世界纪录
Severide told me to help you guys with this world record insanity.
天啊,你看起来不怎么兴奋
Jeez, don't look so excited.
我的确不兴奋,Capp
I'm not excited, Capp.
我觉得这是在浪费时间
I think this is a big waste of time.
等等,我知道是怎么一回事了
Wait, I know what's going on.
婚姻辅♥导♥不顺利,对吧
Couples' therapy's not going so well, huh?
Brandi和我也觉得辅♥导♥没什么用
I hear that. It's not helping Brandi and me neither.
心理医生总想站在女人那边
The therapist always wants to side with the woman.
你们到底需要什么
What do you need?
我们拉车时你能控制方向盘吗
Can you steer while we pull?
谢谢
-Thanks. -Hey,
-如果他们能办到,我们也行 -对
-if they can do it, we can do it. -Totally.
好
All right.
好,入空波
Okay. Put it in neutral!
入了空波
Rig's in neutral.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
-Ready? -Yeah.
预备
Set.
开始
Go.
来吧
Come on.
-你们在做什么 -什么
-Hey, what are you doing? -What?
转过来
Turn around!
转过来
Turn around!
你们要拉多远
How far are you guys supposed to go?
100呎
100 feet!
对
Yeah...
好,要再来一次时跟我说
All right. Let me know when you wanna try again.
我们会被当众羞辱
We're gonna be publicly humiliated,
-颜面尽失 -Severide会杀了我们
-and disgraced, and... -Severide's gonna kill us.
Severide会杀了我们
Severide's gonna kill us.
Boden不在时,这间办公室归你吗
You using this office while Boden's away?
不可能
No. Not a chance,
我只是在拿…什么事
just grabbing something... What's up?
我刚去了总部
I was just down at headquarters.
好
Okay...
听到一些风声,我想警告你
I heard some talk, and I wanted to warn you.
急救大队长Robinson要展开攻击了
Paramedic Chief Robinson is on the attack.
因为我投诉Lennox的事?
Because of the complaint I filed against Lennox?
对
Yeah.
没人直接找我谈
Nobody talked to me directly,
他们知道我和你共事
they know you and I work together.
但听说她要来找你麻烦了
But word is, she's coming your way.
好,谢谢你知会我
Okay. Appreciate the heads-up.
如果我能帮上什么忙,跟我说
If there's anything I can do, let me know.
我会的,谢谢你,分队长
Yeah, will do. Thanks, Captain.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk?
不用勉强
I mean, it's up to you.
50年
50 years.
一辈子的时间,瞬间就结束了
A whole lifetime just over in the blink of an eye.
突然间她要接受他死了的事实
Suddenly, she has to accept that he's dead.
但她办不到
But she can't.
她无法放手
She can't let him go.
这实在…
It's just...
太令人难过了
so sad.
是啊,令人心碎
Yeah. It's heartbreaking.
我留意到…
I've noticed...
你有一种超能力
you have this superpower,
你有强大的同理心
this empathy that runs so deep.
你和人们建立联♥系♥的方式
You know, the way that you connect with people...
是一种天赋
that is such a gift.
我可不再这么确定了
Yeah. I'm not so sure, anymore.
也许今天对我的影响更深,但…
I mean, maybe today hit a little close to home but that's...
那不是我愣住的原因
that's not why I froze up...
做浮动人力是有好处的
There are perks to being a floater.
你总是在不同分局间来去
You're always on the move from one place to the next.
尘埃从来不会落定
The dust never settles, really.
你永远不会挂念一件事太久
You never have to sit on anything for too long.
那对我来说很管用
And that worked for me.
但留在这里…产生依附情感…
But being here, and getting attached...
实在…
it's just...
对我来说情绪有点太浓烈了
it's hitting a little too hard,
这就是我之前想避免的
which is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
我不知道能怎么做
I just don't know what to do.
Severide副队长
Lieutenant Severide.
我想当面跟你谈谈
I wanted to speak with you in person...
我收到你的报告了
I received your report,
也看到你对Jared Lennox的指控了
and the claims you made against Jared Lennox.
我想告诉你
I just want you to know,
我认为他的行为不可宽恕
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表