也许是碘、过锰酸钾…
iodine, potassium permanganate maybe...
但不知道是什么引燃的
No idea what set it off, though.
好吧
All right.
也许司机会知道些什么
Maybe the driver can shed some light on it.
不知道,他在里面留了很久
I don't know. He was in there a long time.
天啊,不行
Oh, God, no.
下一件
Next.
下一件
Next.
这件很美 才不,下一件
-This one's pretty. -No. It's not. Next.
Violet一直看不顺眼我挑的婚纱
Violet is being mean to my dress choices.
只要是白色礼服她都喜欢
If it's a white gown, she likes it.
叫我怎么认同
This is what I'm dealing with.
你们挑好婚礼的日子了吗
Have you picked a day and date for the wedding?
还有一个半月的时间
It's a month and a half away!
邀请函马上就会送出
Invitations are coming out shortly.
会在芝加哥办吧 会
-Here in Chicago, right? -Yes.
但婚礼结束后,Julia和我
But right after, Julia and I...
就要搬去俄勒冈和Matt与男孩们住
are moving to Oregon to be with Matt and the boys.
什么
What?
我以为你会等到秋天再走
I thought you were going to wait until the fall before you left.
本来是,但Matt和我聊过了…
I was. But Matt and I talked it through...
事实是我们等得已经够久了
and the truth is we've waited long enough
才终于可以常常在一起
to be together full-time.
我…
Wow, I...
我无法想象你不在的日子
I just can't imagine you not being here, I guess.
对,但我们感觉不到的
Yeah, but it'll be like she's barely gone.
她会常来看我们的
She's gonna visit all the time!
而且这样对他俩最好
And it's really the best thing for both of them.
我知道…
Yeah, I know...
我当然替你开心
I'm happy for you, of course.
对
Yeah.
那会很棒的 谢谢你,Mouch
-That'll be great. -Thanks, Mouch.
Mouch回来了
Now that Mouch is back,
云梯队的气氛完美无瑕
we got the perfect vibe going on Truck.
这个组合默契无间 我同意
-This combo is a winner. -Agree.
货车失火的事故处理起来很顺畅
Smooth as silk on the delivery van fire.
那是很棒,但别忘了
That's great and all, but don't forget...
Ritter借你们用了两周
you have Ritter for 2 weeks
在Gallo离开后,Mouch回来前
between Gallo leaving and Mouch coming back
然后你们就要找个浮动人手
and then you gotta find a floater.
等着看吧
We'll see.
好好考虑
Think it over.
这想法不错
It's not a bad idea.
你看到Herrmann的表情了吗
Did you see the look on Herrmann's face?
他不高兴
He was not happy.
会很麻烦
That's trouble.
什么
What?
我也曾夹在两个副队长中间
I was caught between 2 lieutenants...
那时Casey和Severide抢着要我
when Casey and Severide were angling for me.
灾难一场
Disaster.
不管你选哪边都会冒犯到人
You can't pick without someone getting offending.
谢谢你,Cruz,还真是帮了我大忙
Thanks, Cruz. That was really helpful.
不过…
But...
如果你先坐在一边
if you just sit back
让副队长们去争
and let the lieutenants battle it out...
最后赢家会自然诞生
eventually a winner will emerge
然后你就不必选了
and then you won't have to pick at all.
晚点再感谢我吧
You'll thank me later.
为什么每袋零食都被吃了一半
How come every bag of snacks that I pick off the shelf
明明我在架上贴了17分局标签
that is specifically labeled 17 has been half-eaten?
Chippy,拜托,算了吧
Chippy, come on, give it a rest.
我告诉你
I'm telling you...
51分局有偷吃惯犯
51 has sticky fingers.
我们才不吃你买♥♥的那种廉价货
Hey, we'd never eat that dollar-store crap you buy.
对,尤其是那些,都不新鲜了
Yeah. Especially those, they're stale.
Chippy 你们要学会尊重…
-Chippy... -You guys learn about respecting...
好,大家都安静,我有消息要公布
Okay, Quiet down people. I have news.
很遗憾,我刚接获医院通知
Unfortunately, I just heard from Med
货车司机在手术期间死亡
that the delivery truck driver died during surgery.
兄弟,那闻起来…
Man, that smell...
就像我们分局失火时空气里的味道
same exact one filled the air during the fire at our house.
味道很浓,我清不掉外套上的味道
It's strong, alright. I can't get the damn smell off my jacket.
富兰克林行车天桥那边有大火
Had this crazy call at the Franklin overpass...
运输货车爆♥炸♥
delivery truck exploded,
火势蔓延得很快
fire spread fast,
到处是黑烟和紫烟
black, purple smoke everywhere...
火势很大
it was a wild one.
对了
Hey...
我们分局的大火也有冒紫烟
the fire at our house had purple smoke, too.
就像你描述的那样
Just like you're describing.
从头开始跟我们说吧
Take us through it, from the start.
当时我们坐在公共区域
We were sitting in our common area, ya know,
午餐就快准备好了
lunch about to come out the oven,
急救队和消防队都接获警报
and an alarm came in for both our units,
需赶往韦格里街附近救火
ambo and Engine, fire over near Wrigley.
我们出动,在锡菲街急速行驶
We pull out, and we're gunning it down Sheffield.
大概出发三分钟后,Gina…
About 3 minutes on the road, Gina...
我们的行政助理慌忙地打给我们
she's our admin assistant... calls us in a panic,
说厨房♥发生爆♥炸♥
says there was an explosion in the kitchen.
这时你们就掉头吗
And that's when you turned around?
对,我们一停车
Yeah, and soon as we pull up,
就看到整个地方都烧起来了
we can see the whole place is rolling.
我们认为有人没关掉焗炉
We figured someone left the oven on,
毕竟当时我们在煮饭
since we were cooking,
虽然没人认账
even though nobody copped to it.
你们不觉得紫烟很奇怪吗
You didn't think that the purple smoke was strange?
不觉得,我们刚收到一箱清洁用品
No, a box of cleaning supplies had just been delivered,
就放在炉边的台上
and it was sitting right there on the counter near the stove.
我们以为化学物质加热后引发爆♥炸♥
We thought the chemicals overheated, and that's what caused the explosion.
现在我不那么肯定了
Now I'm not so sure.
好,谢谢你,副队长
Okay. Thanks, Lieutenant.
你认为这两宗火灾有关连
You think the 2 fires are connected.
是的
I do. Yes.
而且…
And I...
我想调查
I want to look into it.
你不觉得火灾调查办公室能处理吗
You don't think OFI can handle it?
我会请Van Meter帮忙
I'll bring it to Van Meter for help,
但随时可能会再发生爆♥炸♥事件
but it could be only a matter of time before another bomb goes off,
我们要加快脚步
we need to move fast.
而且火灾调查办公室没有
And OFI doesn't have
我有的第一手知识
the firsthand knowledge I do.
我明白
I get that.
如果你不想我调查,我就不去
if you don't want me to do this, I won't.
我们可以再也不聊纵火案
We can go back to never talking about arson,
假装一切都很正常…
pretending everything is normal...
别一副这是我随意定的规则的样子
Don't act like this is some random rule that I laid out, Kelly.
我可是要亲自飞去阿♥拉♥巴马
I basically had to fly to Alabama,
给你上手铐、把你拖回来
put you in handcuffs and drag you home.
你太沉迷调查纵火案了
You get so caught up in these arson cases,
这就像你的毒品
it's like a drug.
我甚至不知道
I didn't even know
你最后那件案查到哪里
where you were on that last case,
我们花了六个月才…
and it's taken 6 months for us to even...
尝试重新建立对彼此的信任
try to build back any kind of real trust.
你知道我为此有多抱歉
You know how sorry I am for that.
但这次不会重演了
But it's not going to happen with this case.
我在这里,你也在这里
I'm here, and so are you,
我们一起面对
we're in it together.
我直觉这有可能是大事
I have a gut feeling this could be big,
Stella,这可能牵连到很多条命
Stella, and a lot of lives could be at stake.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表