我在等出院通知
I'm just waiting on the discharge orders,
一会就能离开了
so we can get out of here.
好
Yeah.
你有听到我刚说什么吗?我没事
Did you hear what I said? I'm totally fine.
我知道…我只是…
I know...I just...
我忘了我有多讨厌这地方了
I forgot how much I hate this place.
这里有太多不好的回忆了
So many bad memories here.
天啊,Trudy在等候室为了Mouch
God, you know, I can still picture poor Trudy out in the waiting room
担心害怕的样子仍历历在目
just scared out of her mind when Mouch...
你没事真让我松了一口气
I am just so relieved that you are okay.
是啊
Yeah.
Cruz真的很不想留在医院里
Cruz really didn't wanna stay in the hospital.
他甚至还自己翻下担架来证明
He practically flipped the stretcher to prove a point.
我还以为我们要跟他打一架才行
I thought we were gonna have to fight him.
-他可打不过我们 -对
-Well, he couldn't take us. -No.
这边交给你收尾
Finish up here.
我跟Severide说Cruz没事
I'm just gonna let Severide know that Cruz is okay,
接着就能回去了
and we're headed back.
住进酒店了
一会要和朋友们见面
怎么了吗
Something wrong?
没事,只是刚收到Carver的短讯
No. I just... I got a check-in from Carver.
他去米华基拜访几个做建筑的兄弟
He's visiting some old construction buddies in Milwaukee.
听起来是很棒的假期
Sounds like a fun getaway.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了,他会留到云梯车回来
Definitely. He's gonna be there until the rigs are back in service.
你想念他
You miss him.
想见他就叫他回来
Just tell him to come back if you wanna see him.
-他会立刻回来的 -我不能那么做
-He would do it in a heartbeat. -No. I can't.
我们不是那种关系,Novak
We're not in that kind of relationship, Novak.
那就叫他跟你透过电♥话♥上♥床♥
In that case just ask for a booty-call.
我马上回来
Hey, I'll be right back.
Trini
Hey, Trini...
抱歉,我想了解一名病人的状况
Sorry, I just wanted to check on the status of a patient.
露营区大火被注射镇静剂的那个人
Guy who came in sedated from the encampment fire
瘦的,穿着牛仔背心那个
he's slim, wearing a denim vest?
你说的是Omar
You mean Omar.
我们要给他接上呼吸器
He had to be intubated on a ventilator.
目前还在昏迷
He's still unconscious.
Ripley医生说他严重缺氧
Doctor Ripley said he took a pretty big hypoxic hit.
-谢谢 -别客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
还没检查那个病人的血氧浓度前
That patient never should have been sedated
根本不该给他注射镇静剂
before his oxygen levels were checked.
要是Omar出什么事,Lennox要负责
If anything happens to Omar, that's on Lennox.
16顶
That's 16.
要命
Damn.
怎么了?别跟我说我破了世界纪录
What? Don't tell me I just set a world record
但没人看到
and no one else saw it.
才不,消防帽塔纪录已经有人破了
No. The fire helmet tower's been done already.
真的吗?纪录是多少
Really? What's the record?
-82顶 -什么
-82 helmets. -What?
你们在做什么
What the hell are you guys doing?
我们在设备部遇到第四小队
We ran into Squad 4 at the shops
他们一直炫耀
and they couldn't stop bragging about
自己破了吉尼斯世界纪录
how they set a Guinness Book of World Records record
他们疯狂挖苦我们
and they were totally rubbing our noses in it.
混♥蛋♥
Jagoffs.
没错,他们是混♥蛋♥
Exactly. They're jagoffs.
那么你们为何要玩他们的游戏
So, why are you playing their game?
你们是第三小队,别在意这种小事
You're Squad 3. Rise above it.
捡起头盔,免得把人绊倒扭伤脚踝
And pick up these damn helmets before somebody breaks an ankle.
是,副队长
You got it, Lieutenant.
他说得对
Hey, you know, He's right.
我们不该被那些家伙影响
We can't let those guys get in our kitchen.
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant...
我想跟你说Lennox施打药物的那人
I wanted to let you know, the guy that Lennox treated...
接上呼吸器了,目前状况不好
he's on a ventilator, he's not doing too great.
该死
Damn.
我并不吃惊
Well, I can't say I'm surprised,
他还没检查他的血氧就施打镇静剂
sedating him before checking his oxygen.
对
Yeah.
到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened?
Lennox受到惊吓了
Lennox got spooked.
我们第二次一起值班时
Our second shift together,
调度中心要我们去摩托车手酒吧
we got called to a biker bar...
Lennox太害怕伤者了
Lennox was so scared of the victim,
他拒绝陪对方坐在后座
he refused to ride with him.
-很容易受惊吧 -对,他还会恐慌
-Easily intimidated, huh? -Yeah. And then he panics.
我在场帮忙
I was right there to help.
他差点害死那个人
I mean, he almost killed the guy.
是啊,应该要向上级通报
Yeah. He should be reported for that.
但当时目击者只有你和我
But you and I are the only ones who saw it.
而且举报他会像是复仇
And it might seem like payback,
毕竟他曾经投诉过我们
after he reported us both.
没错
Yeah. Exactly.
而且Robinson大队长现在盯着别处
And with Chief Robinson's 'Eye of Sauron' aimed elsewhere,
终于没来找我们麻烦了
she's finally leaving us alone.
我们想让那种人出外勤吗
Is that a guy we want out there?
一有压力就恐慌
Panics under pressure?
还差点因此害死伤者
Almost kills his patients because of it?
我是事故指挥官,我会负责举报
I was the incident commander, I'll make the report.
如果他们质疑我的动机
If they question my motives,
我来面对Robinson
I'll take the hit with Robinson.
好
Okay.
无论你需要什么,我都在
Whatever you need, I'm here.
场面可能瞬间就变得很难堪
This could get ugly, fast.
我会让他们睡久一点
I'm gonna let them sleep a little longer.
Javi的比赛9点才开始
Javi's game isn't till 9.
好主意
Sounds good.
你要去上班吗
You're going to work?
对,我今天有班
Yeah, I'm on shift today.
写在月历上了
It's on the calendar.
我知道,我只是以为…
Yeah. I know, I just thought...
发生了那么多事
I mean, after everything that happened,
我以为你起码会休一天假
I thought you'd take like one shift off at least.
你刚刚才从医院出来,Joe
You were just in the hospital, Joe.
那只是预防性检查
As a precaution.
医院说我可以去上班了
And I've been fully cleared to go to work.
我就是无法…
I just can't...
我必须去上班,抱歉
I have to be there. I'm sorry.
怎么一回事
What is going on?
没事,随便
It's fine. Whatever.
我一直在努力…
You know, I've been trying...
我真的很努力了
I've really been trying.
我不再额外值班
I stopped taking extra shifts
可以更常在家
so that I could be around more,
好让你做你想做的事
so that you could do your thing.
你说你想做婚姻辅♥导♥,我也做了
You said you wanted to do couples counseling...I did that.
每次我们去辅♥导♥时,总是在聊
And every time when we're there, we're always talking about
寻找平衡和妥协
finding balance and compromise...
老实说,我开始觉得
and honestly, I'm starting to think
那不是你真正想要的
that's not what you really want.
你是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?你直说吧
What? No. Just say it.
说出来
Say it.
前几天在医院时
When we are at the hospital the other day,
你提起Mouch和Trudy…
the way that you brought up Mouch and Trudy...
我才明白
that's when it hit me.
一年前我们差点失去Mouch
When we almost lost Mouch a year ago,
你就是从那时起开始渐渐疏远的
that's when you started to pull away.
你开始投入工作
You started throwing yourself into work,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表