Maybe we weren't the only ones that woman was asking for help from.
她应该没和任何人交谈
I don't think she talked to anybody.
这里发生了什么事
What's going on here?
她只是要把餐牌交给侍应
She's just getting rid of her menu.
等等
Wait a minute...
「请报♥警♥,我认为他要杀我」
'Call 9-1-1. I think he's going to kill me.'
我在视频里也留意到餐牌的事
You know, I noticed the menu moment on the video,
但我没多想
but I just didn't read anything into it.
对,那个侍应也没发现
Yeah. The waitress missed it too.
但重点是现在我们知道
But the main thing is, now we know
那个女人真的需要帮忙
that woman really needs help.
确实
No doubt.
我们认为也许你能
We thought maybe you could
从餐牌取得她的指纹
pull her fingerprints off that menu.
上面还有你们的和一堆其他人的
Along with yours and 100 other people.
那样查不出什么的
It won't get us anywhere.
但这些字也许能说服分队长
But this note might help convince my captain
分点资源给我
to free up some resources.
我们能发布全境通告
We can put out a BOLO,
也许能调阅交通监视器的画面
maybe pull some footage from the pod cameras...
试着查出那辆车的车牌
try to ID the car.
我现在就去找他谈,我再联络你们
I'm gonna go talk to him right now. I'll be in touch.
希望他能尽快找到她
I hope he can find her. Fast.
如果还没太迟的话
If it's not already too late.
你好
Hey.
那么…
So...
这是什么
what's this?
是烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的案件
It's an ATF case file...
亚利桑那州一件谋杀纵火案
a murder-arson in Arizona.
我以为你不再是他们的调查员了
I thought that you weren't on their investigator list anymore.
确实不是
I'm not.
Van Meter把档案寄来
Van Meter sent the file
我说我会看看
and I said I'd look at it.
为什么?Kelly
Why would you do that, Kelly?
听着,Stella,我没有瞒着你
Look, Stella, I'm not hiding this from you.
-我打算… -当那个纵火犯
-I was going to... -I had no choice
专门找消防局下手时,我别无选择
with that arsonist who was targeting firehouses.
-我必须让你去处理 -你说得对
-I had to let you take that on. -You're right...
我必须调查
I had to do it.
这是我想做的事
This is something I want.
这个ATF团队是最顶尖的
This ATF team, they're the best.
和他们共事,未来会有更多机会
Working with them would open doors for me down the road,
例如有日去火灾调查办公室做主管
like if I want to run OFI someday.
但你还是不信任我
But you still don't trust me.
我们要怎么打破这个僵局
So, how do we get through this deadlock?
你不能直接碾压我
Not by bulldozing over me.
我没有
I'm not.
我现在知道了
I get it now.
让我证明给你看我能处理这种案件
Let me show you that I can handle a case like this
处理完就回到你身边
and then come back home to you.
你是在提出请求
You're asking...
但你似乎早已决定了
but it seems like you have already made the decision.
我还没对他们作出任何承诺
I haven't promise them anything.
如果你不想我参与,那么…
If you're not okay with me going, then...
我就不去
I won't go.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你考虑一下,好吗
Just think it over. Okay?
好
'Kay.
「失火建筑坍塌:」
'Collapse of Burning Buildings:'
「火灾现场安全方针」
'A Guide to Fireground Safety.'
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
别剧透
No spoilers.
你做这一行多久了?Gibson
How long you been on the job, Gibson?
两年半多了
A little over 2 and a half years.
芝加哥土生土长吗
Chicago born and raised?
嘉菲尔德公园
Garfield Park.
白袜队球迷
Go Sox.
当然
Hell yeah.
你有亲人是消防员吗
Any family members in the fire service?
没有,只有我
Nah, it's just me.
你喜欢什么运动
What's your sport?
运动?
My sport?
别跟我说你不是运动员
Don't tell me you're not an athlete.
高中时踢过一点足球,就这样
I just played a little football in high school, that's about it.
各位
Hey, guys.
很好,冬甩终于来了
Oh, good. The donuts are here.
我猜吃半个丹麦酥要不了我的命
I guess half a Danish won't kill me.
抱歉刚刚没和你聊完
Sorry to leave you hanging before.
没事
It's all good.
Ritter和我说了
I got the lowdown from Ritter.
你们有查到什么线索吗
You guys have any luck out there?
不算有
Nope. Not really.
我们证实了那个女子陷入危险
We confirmed that the woman was in danger,
但警方掌握的资讯太少,希望不大
but the cops have so little to go on, it's not very hopeful.
除非他们能查出这家伙的身份
Unless they can somehow identify this guy,
但我们对他一无所知
but we don't know the first thing about him.
这里
Here.
至少知道一件事
You know one thing.
他是木瓦工人
He's a shingler.
-什么 -木瓦工人,铺屋顶的
-A what? -A shingler. A roofer.
看到他的工作靴内侧都磨损了吗
See how his work boots are all worn out on the inner sides?
因为他长时间跨坐在斜面屋顶上
That's from straddling steep-pitched roofs.
光看他的靴你就知道这个?
You can tell that just by looking at his boots?
当然,我和很多木瓦工人共事过
Sure, I've worked with a lot of those guys.
真厉害
Wow.
Carver,你简直是福尔摩斯
Carver, that's like some Sherlock Holmes-level deduction.
81号♥云梯车、第三小队
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
人员受困
Person trapped.
东亚什兰大道1400号♥
1400 East Ashland Avenue.
第三抢救队
81号♥云梯车
抢救队待命
Squad, stand by.
我去看看是什么情况
I'll see what we're dealing with.
他们在10号♥走廊
They're in aisle 10...
那边
that way.
消防员要通过
Fire department, coming through!
请让一让
Hey, step aside, please!
各位退后,给我们一点空间
Hey, back up, guys. Give us some room.
各位退后
Hey, guys, back up.
伤者呢
Where's the victim?
-你听得到吗 -给我们一点空间
-Can you hear me? -Give us room, guys.
-你知道这是哪里吗 -知道
-Do you know where you are? -Yes...
拜托
Please...
好,我们会照顾你
All right. We're going to take care of you.
请你慢慢呼吸,好吗
We need you to breathe nice and easy. Okay?
这不是操作员的错
This is not my operator's fault.
一定是她绕过路障
She must have gotten around the barricade.
先生,请你帮忙疏散人潮
Sir, maybe you could help direct the shoppers away from the area.
走吧,各位,麻烦离开这条走廊
Come on, people! Let's clear the aisle, please!
对,给消防员一点空间
Yeah, let's give these folks some room!
退后
Hey, back up.
Severide,我知道钢条很吓人
Severide, I know that's a serious piece of metal,
但有办法不拿出来吗
but is there any way for us to leave it in place?
要是现在拿掉
If we remove it on site,
我怕她会因为失血过多而死
I doubt she'll survive the hemorrhaging.
好,Cruz,拿救火锯来
Yeah. Hey, Cruz, bring in the K-12.
-需要费点工,但… -收到
-Yeah. It'll take some work, but... -Copy.
我们会锯到可以移♥动♥的大小
we'll cut it down to a manageable size.
很靠近她的脊椎
It's pretty close to her spine,
尽量减少动作幅度
so as much you can do to minimize movement.
会的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表