Coming through!
我们会救你出去,找人医治你
We'll get you out of here and get you taken care of.
好,都疏散了
Okay! All clear!
我们漏掉了什么
What did we miss?
好,我来
Okay, I got you.
取两袋静脉输液
Get 2 IV's
准备氰化物解毒剂
and prep the Cyanokit.
或者可以只打一袋静脉输液
Or we could just do one IV and fluids,
看看她的反应
and see how she reacts.
不,两袋静脉输液和氰化物解毒剂
No. 2 IVs and the Cyanokit,
照我说的做
like I said.
你确定吗?因为我认为一袋…
Are you sure? Because I really think the one IV...
我确定,她有一氧化碳
Yes. I'm sure. She's got signs of both carbon monoxide
和氰化物中毒迹象
and cyanide exposure.
我们要立刻处理
We need to knock it out fast.
立刻照做
Do it, now.
收到
Copy that.
火势扑灭了,正在洗刷
(Fire's out, we're washing it down now.)
照规矩来,能抢救什么就抢救
You guys, stick to the bills, whatever you can salvage.
没问题
You got it.
这些钱都在天花板上?
Wow, all that was in the ceiling?
她一定完全不信任银行
She must really not trust banks.
你认为里面有多少钱
How much you think is in these?
多到足以联络Boden和警方了
Enough to call Boden, and get PD down here.
也许我们能留下来帮消防小队细查
Maybe we can stick around and help Engine with the overhaul.
很好
Great, yeah.
我们计划去买♥♥食材
We were planning on doing a grocery run,
回去的途中会去超♥市♥
so we'll hit it on the way back.
等等…
Hey...wait! Hey...
-你不能进去 -外婆…
-You can't go in there! -Abuela...
你不能进去
You can't go in there!
你外婆…我们救出她了
Your grandma...We got her.
她在哪里?她还好吗
Where is she? Is she okay?
我们的急救员送她去芝加哥医院了
Our medics took her to Chicago Med.
你有办法去医院吗
Do you have a way to get there?
有,谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
Lennox,你知道我是急救主管吧
Lennox, you know I'm the PIC, right?
当然
Of course.
因为你在现场时似乎很困惑
Because you seemed confused about it on the scene.
我没有困惑
I wasn't confused.
我只是想帮忙处理…
I was just trying to help out with what was going on and everything...
牵扯到人命时
There's no time to debate treatment options...
没时间争辩医治方案
when lives are on the line.
我下命令,你就照做
I give an order, and you do it.
我无意冒犯你
I didn't mean offense.
在我以前的分局
My old firehouse,
急救主管和我不是这样做事的
the PIC and I worked differently.
Danny很愿意听我的意见
Danny was cool with input.
可惜我们来不及聊程序警铃就响了
I'm sorry the bells went off before we had a chance to talk procedure,
但我们这里是这样做事的
but this is how it works here.
收到
Copy that.
我只是说我确定用侧腹牛扒就行了
I'm just saying I'm sure flank steak would do just fine.
侧腹牛扒?
Flank steak?
哪种有自尊的消防局大厨
What self-respecting firehouse culinarian...
会用侧腹牛扒做侧腹横肌牛扒菜式
uses flank steak when the recipe calls for skirt steak?
不想把餐费都花在一顿午餐上的人
The kind who doesn't want to blow our whole food budget on one lunch.
我才不要替过高的通胀负责
I'm not taking the blame... for stubbornly high inflation.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
某种变♥态♥恶作剧?
Some kind of sick practical joke?
因为把车停在消防道上?
For parking in a fire lane...
就在消防水龙头旁
next to a fire hydrant?
消防道本来就是为我们保留的
The fire lane is literally reserved for us.
该死,罚款100元?
Wow. Damn. 100 bucks?
该买♥♥侧腹牛扒的
'Should'a' got the flank steak.
都在这里了吗
That's all of it?
能找到的都在这里了
That's all we could recover.
你们过了好一阵子才来
Took you guys a while.
我们一直守着这堆现金
Been sitting here with a load of cash.
管你怎么说,我们又不替你做事
Believe it or not, we don't work for you.
大部分都烧成灰烬了
That's mostly just ashes.
你是说有些烧焦了
So, you're saying some burned?
发生火灾本来就会这样
That can happen in a fire.
那不是钱失踪的唯一途径
That's not the only way money goes missing.
你们到底想暗示什么
What exactly are you insinuating?
我们不会在你车上找到更多袋钱吧
We're not gonna find any more of those bags in your rig?
全在这里了
That's all of it.
如果你们不信,欢迎自己去检查
You know, if you don't believe us, feel free to check it.
去吧,当你们什么都没找到时
Go ahead, embarrass yourself and your whole department
就能好好羞辱自己跟分局
when you come up empty handed.
我们没什么好隐瞒的
We have nothing to hide.
根据我的判断,火灾是意外
From what I could tell, the fire was accidental.
电路出了问题
Faulty electrical.
你跟火灾调查办公室说了吗
You've let OFI know?
说了,我发短♥信♥给Van Meter
Yeah. I texted Van Meter,
传了几张照片给他
sent him a few pics.
省得他们无故跑一趟
Keep them from coming down here for no reason.
你怎么想?副区长
What do you think, Chief?
他们把现金全带回警局的概率多大
What are the chances of all that cash makes it back to the station?
我们只能为自己负责
All we can do is keep our side of the street clean.
希望他们也能为自己负责
Hope they do the same.
你知道这是怎么一回事吧
You know what this is about, don't you?
几年前市政♥府♥受骗
The city got bamboozled into privatizing
把所有泊车收费器转为私营
all the parking meters a few years back,
把泊车收费器卖♥♥给
sold off the whole parking meter racket
一群金融界肥猫
to a bunch of Wall Street fat cats.
现在市政♥府♥要设法拿回损失的收入
Now the city's gotta make up for all that lost revenue
加强取缔仍受他们控制的泊车位
by cracking down on the parking they still control...
黄线区、街头扫荡…
yellow zones, street cleaning...
对小老百姓施压,想象一下
Putting the squeeze on the little guy. Imagine that.
接下来呢?闯红灯罚单?
So, what's next? Red light camera tickets?
超速违规?
Speeding violations?
你知道吗
You know what?
把罚单撕了,当没这回事
Just tear it up, forget about it.
他们能怎么做?拖吊消防车吗
What are they gonna do? Put a boot on a fire truck?
-让他们试试 -当没这回事?
-Let 'em try it. -Forget it?
不可能
Not a chance.
我才不会容忍♥这个不公义
This injustice will not stand.
等等,所以钱不是在天花板上?
Wait, so the money wasn't in the ceiling?
对,是藏在楼上睡房♥的地板下
No, it was hidden in the floorboards of an upstairs bedroom...
感觉有点可疑
which seems a little 'suss.'
警♥察♥还想指控Serveride藏钱
You know, the cops tried to accuse Severide of stashing some?
什么
What?
对,那一点也说不通
Yeah. That doesn't even make sense.
是我们报的案
We're the ones who called it in.
真希望我能说我感到吃惊
I wish I could say I was surprised,
-但警♥察♥痛恨我们 -对
-cops hating on us. -Yeah.
他们不爽是因为考不过消防员考试
They're just pissed because they can't pass the firefighter exam.
他们没那个能耐
They can't hack it.
你好
Hey...
你去医院了吗
you make it to Med?
刚刚去了
Yeah, I was just there.
你外婆呢?她还好吗
And your grandma? How's she doing?
医生说她不会有事
The doctor said she'll be okay.
我离开时她在睡觉,所以…
She was sleeping when I left. So...
很好,她需要休息
That's good. She needs rest.
你知道火灾肇因是什么吗
You know what caused the fire?
我们认为是电路有问题
We're thinking electrical.
房♥子很旧,电线也很旧了
It's an old house, old wires.
为什么问
Why?
你知道些什么我们不知道的事吗
You know something we don't...
我不是为了那场火而来的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表