离我的消防员最远的职位了
as I want to get.
我还希望这次你的心态能更开放点
I was hoping you'd be a little bit more open to it this time around.
谁都很难把这份工作
It'll be really hard for anyone
做得像你一样好
to fill your shoes.
不过,我想说一声
But, for the record,
我不认为急救大队长Robinson
I don't think that Paramedic Chief Robinson
是合适人选
is a suitable candidate.
是那样吗
Is that so?
有两宗针对51分局的可疑投诉
There were 2 highly questionable charges filed against 51,
是她安插到我们分局的急救员提出
and they were started by a paramedic that she shoehorned into the house.
我认为那是政♥治♥手段
And I believe it to be a political maneuver.
Boden副区长
Chief Boden,
投诉有既定流程,你正在违背它
there's a process for complaints, and you're violating it right now.
我不会随便这么做
I don't do it lightly.
但有时那个流程
But sometimes the process
需要被挑战、更改或争辩
needs to be challenged, or changed, or debated.
Robinson完全不留余地
Robinson doesn't leave any room for that.
我不介意她作风强硬,想争上位
I don't mind that she's tough, and gunning for the job.
强而有力的女性领袖
Strong female leadership
对芝加哥消防局很重要
is important to the CFD.
我认为她对问责制的看法相当出色
And I find her views on accountability compelling.
我举双手支持问责制
I'm all about accountability.
但消防员必须被当人看待
But firefighters also need to be seen as human,
而不只是机器里的小齿轮
not just a cog in a machine.
他们也要能相信自己的直觉
They also need to be able to trust their gut,
而非只是照着规章办事
not just a rulebook...
那会浪费宝贵的时间、牺牲性命
or precious time will be wasted and lives will be lost.
我很害怕
I am frightened that
芝加哥消防局会变成现在的51分局
the CFD will become what 51 is right now,
多亏了Robinson
and thanks to Robinson...
51分局成了缺乏团结与信任的地方
that is a place filled with disunity and distrust.
看来你希望一切
It seems you want everything
都照着你的心意走,Boden副区长
your way in all this, Chief Boden.
还真可惜
How unfortunate.
我查过所有网站
I checked every site,
紧急护理中心那位
and the Urgent Care doctor
误诊Charlie的医生有很糟的评价
that misdiagnosed Charlie has consistently terrible reviews.
「千万不要看他的诊」
'Avoid at all costs.'
「匆忙进出诊间」
'Rushed in and out'
「几乎不听病人陈述」
'and barely listened.'
我想Charlie看诊前没先看过评价
Yeah. I'm guessing Charlie didn't Google him before going in.
而且他不在商业改进局的名单上
And he isn't listed with the Better Business Bureau,
-这太可疑了 -是啊
-which is sketchy as hell. -Yeah.
即使有这么多投诉,他仍在看诊
So even with all these complaints, he's still seeing patients.
别管负面评价了
Forget about the bad reviews,
Charlie能告他医疗失当吗
can Charlie sue for malpractice?
Marcel医生说很难证明
Doctor Marcel was saying it would be hard to prove
那不只是误诊
that it wasn't just a misdiagnosis.
而且持有紧急护理中心的公♥司♥
And the company that owns the Urgent Care clinic
会尽可能地保护他们的医生
will put up every roadblock to protect one of their docs.
好,那洗肾诊所呢
Okay, then what about the dialysis clinic?
能找他们算账吗
Can we go after them?
那间诊所叫什么
What was it called?
必要护理洗肾诊所?
Essential Care Dialysis?
好
Okay.
找到了
I found it.
好
Okay.
来看看对方是什么人
Let's see who we're dealing with here.
我马上回来
Be right back.
怎么了?对方是谁
What? What is it?
必要护理洗肾诊所的首席医疗官
The Chief Medical Officer of Essential Care Dialysis Center
就是误诊Charlie的医生
is the doctor who misdiagnosed Charlie.
所以如果他把病人转给自己
So, if he's referring patients to himself,
还有多少像Charlie一样的受害者
how many more are there like Charlie?
David Landis医生
必要护理洗肾诊所首席医疗官
你到底用了什么药
What are you on?
我猜是苯二氮平类药物
Speed and 'benzos' is my guess.
我敢说你甚至弄到处方了
I'll bet you even have a prescription,
好欺骗自己一切都是合法的
so you can tell yourself it's all on the up and up.
你不知道你在说什么,兄弟
You don't know what you're talking about, bro.
不知道才怪,你以为我看不出来吗
The hell I don't. You think I can't tell?
你太明显了
You're crawling out of your skin.
滚远点,Carver,我不是闹着玩的
Get the hell out of my face, Carver. I'm not playing with you.
我也不是
Neither am I.
不是只有你有心魔,兄弟
You're not the only one with demons here, pal.
我很清楚
I know all about it.
我很清楚,心魔总在暗处
I know all about it. They're always right there,
等待适当的时机扑向你
just waiting for the right moment to pounce again.
就像出勤遇到篮球员那次
Like after that call with the basketball player.
我很清楚…那多么令你惊慌失措
I know... I know how much that rattled you.
我懂你也许需要一点什么
And I get how you might've needed a little something
帮你度过
to help you through.
你以为你很懂我,是吗
You think you figured me out, huh?
一点也不
Not even close.
但我知道这些
But I know this much.
你要是继续下去
You stay on this road,
早晚会没命的
you're gonna flame out sooner or later.
我猜很快
My money's on sooner.
振作点
Pick your a** up off the floor
打起精神来
and pull yourself together.
不然会怎么样
Or what?
Lennox
Lennox.
是,副区长
Yes, Chief.
立刻到我办公室来
My office. Now.
麻烦关门,好吗
Can you get the door, please?
Lennox,你不适合51分局
Lennox, you are not a good fit here at 51.
你的存在正在破坏这间分局
Your presence is doing damage to the firehouse.
等等
Hey, wait a sec.
我是个好急救员
I'm a good medic.
单凭那点不足以让你留下来
That is not enough to make it here.
我要把你调回浮动人力
I'm putting you back in the floater pool.
你没理由那么做
You have no grounds to do that.
等Robinson大队长听到这消息…
And once Chief Robinson hears about this...
我想给你一点建议
If I may offer some advice...
在我看来,无论你和Robinson
it seems to me that whatever arrangement
谈了什么条件,好处都是她拿
that you have with Robinson, she gets all the benefits.
她能平步青云,同时你的生涯…
She moves her way up the ranks, meanwhile your career,
会在原地踏步
it's stalled...
因为没人想和你共事
'cause no one wants to work with you.
确保你会受到保护就好
Just make sure that you are protected in all of this, too.
祝你好运,Boden副区长
Good luck, Chief Boden.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
Gibson
Gibson...
我以为我振作起来了
I thought I'd pulled it together.
我需要协助
I need to get help.
我要走了
I need to go.
好
Okay.
他显然很挣扎
The guy is clearly struggling,
我却没看出来,我…
and I didn't see it. I...
我觉得自己是个差劲的副队长
I just feel like a terrible lieutenant.
当我经历成瘾期时
Hey, when I went through my addiction issues,
Boden是最后一个知道的
Boden was the last to know,
这里没有比他更好的主管了
and there's not a better boss around.
成瘾者本来就不想被人发现
Hiding it is the name of the game.
尤其不想被上级发现
Especially with your superiors.
Gibson是个好人
Gibson's a good guy.
他是很棒的消防员
He's a great firefighter.
这让我心碎
It's just breaking my heart.
也许他会振作起来
Well, maybe he'll get it together,
你知道的
you know.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表