目前为止51分局不错
51 is pretty dope so far.
外勤很多
Lots of action...
没多少年轻人
not a ton of young people.
我27岁
I'm 27.
你说得对
You were right.
也许她不适合51分局
Maybe she's not 51 material.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你太害怕自己会惹上麻烦
You are so scared that you're gonna get in trouble.
你还能退回去
You can still step back.
她有些特别之处
There is something about her.
我想问你会否想留在61号♥救护车上
I was gonna ask if you wanted to stay on 61.
我们再聊
Yeah. We should really keep talking about that.
太不公平了
This is so unfair.
我要等到13岁才有自己的手♥机♥
I had to wait 'til I was 13 to get my own phone.
谁说人生公平了
Whoever said life is fair, huh?
对,他们一定也是这么
Oh yeah. I bet they told
跟Susan B Anthony说的
Susan B Anthony the same thing.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you even know what the hell that means?
意思是这根本是性别歧视
It means this is completely sexist!
如果你♥爸♥忘了去足球场接你
If your dad had forgotten to pick you up from soccer
让你一个人留在那里三小时
and left you stranded for 3 hours...
你也会在11岁时就拥有手♥机♥的
you'd have gotten a phone when you were 11 too.
这句话也太狠了
Nice dig.
但你妈妈是对的
But your mom is right.
这不是什么儿子的特别待遇,好吗
This isn't some special boy privilege, all right?
Kenny的手♥机♥仅限紧急情况使用
Kenny's phone is for emergencies only, all right?
不是用来社交的
It's not for socializing.
你们真是太天真了
Wow, you guys are so naive.
辩论社活动结束了,上车吧
Debate club's over. Get in.
我有手♥机♥后最棒的事情是
The best part about having my own phone is,
你不能再把我扔在公园了
you can't ditch me at the park anymore.
我对天发誓,Kenny
I swear to God, Kenny,
要是你想追踪我的位置
if you even think about tracking my location...
我会趁你睡着时杀了你
I will murder you in your sleep.
谁也不准追踪谁的位置
No one is tracking anyone's location around here.
都听清楚了吗
Everybody got that?
我们不是那种家庭
We are not that kind of family.
对,说得真是太对了
Yeah. Damn...damn straight. All right?
不准…
No...
追踪
tracking.
我忘了带篮球鞋
I forgot my basketball shoes.
教练会罚我多跑几圈
Coach is gonna make me run extra laps.
等等
Wait...
后面这东西是什么
what is this back here?
是你练球需要的所有装备
It's only everything you need for practice.
妈妈通常比较擅长记住学校的事
Mom is usually way better at remembering school stuff.
我不是想冒犯你
No offense.
我不觉得受到冒犯
None taken.
跟你说一声
And just so you know,
晚餐已经在冷冻库里等你了
dinner is already waiting in the fridge
脏衣服也洗净叠好了
and the laundry has been washed and folded.
再一周妈妈就回来了
And only another week 'til mom comes home.
才七天,我们的生活能有多糟呢
How bad could our lives fall apart in 7 days?
你找到云梯小队的替补人选了吗
So, have you found a replacement for Truck yet?
我选了浮动人力
I went with a floater.
我还未准备好展开另一段长♥期♥关系
Yeah. I'm not ready to hop into another long-term relationship...
太快了
so soon.
我想我会再观察一阵子
So, I think I'll play the field for a while.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
不过遇到Lennox的事以后
But after all that Lennox drama,
我想我准备好定下来了
I think I'm ready to settle down.
Novak?
With Novak?
-对 -她不是充满各种警讯吗
Yeah. I thought she was a walking red flag.
对,是这样没错
Oh, yeah, she is.
但事实是我的标准没那么高
But the truth is, my standards aren't that high.
我知道我永远找不到另一个Brett
I know I'm never gonna find another Brett.
但Novak有她的长处
But Novak has got some skills,
既然她不是Robinson大队长的同党
and since she's not a shill for Chief Robinson,
就让她留下来吧
so I think I'm gonna put a ring on it.
听着,Boden几周后就会回来
Listen up...Boden will be back in a few weeks...
在那之前我是51分局的最高长官
'til then I'm 51's ranking officer,
局里有任何疑难杂症就来找我
so come to me with any house issues.
Kylie会帮Mouch代班
Kylie will be filling in for Mouch...
Mouch在亚特兰大上科技救援课
while he's in Atlanta taking that tech rescue class.
这次值班云梯小队有新的浮动人力
We got a new floater this shift, joining Truck.
欢迎Jack Damon
Welcome Jack Damon.
-你好,Jack -你好
-Hey, Jack. -Hey, Jack.
暂时没别的事了
And that's all I got for now.
回去工作吧
Get back to work.
你好
Hey.
欢迎你,Damon,我是Kidd副队长
Welcome, Damon. I'm Lieutenant Kidd.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你的名气很响亮
Hell of a reputation precedes you.
我申请来51分局值班很久了
I've been requesting a shot at 51 for a long time.
欢迎
-Hey... -welcome.
-谢谢 -肩膀没问题
-Thanks. -Shoulders, check.
那双眼睛很闪亮吧
are those eyes sparkly or what?
会很有趣的
This is gonna be fun.
Novak
Novak...
怎么了
What?
别以为我没察觉
Don't think I haven't picked up
你和Carver有点什么
on you and Carver having a thing,
所以我不能再打他主意了
so I can't look that way anymore.
我俩可真是英雌所见略同,对吧
But great minds, right?
我有事要找Severide谈
I'm gonna talk to Severide,
一会救护车那边见,清点库存
I'll meet you at the rig for inventory.
-收到 -好
-Yeah. Copy that. -Yeah.
-第三间淋浴间漏水 -咖啡机…
-Third shower stall has a leak... -Coffee maker is...
正式故障了
officially on the fritz.
-漏水得像大瀑布 -又在发出噪音
-the size of Niagara Falls. -It's making that noise again.
我会向总部申请再给我们一部新的
I'll put in a 'req' for a new one,
与此同时,把Boden的拿到厨房♥用
meantime, bring Boden's out to the kitchen.
Tony,拿把扳手修
Tony, grab a wrench and fix it.
Javi晚点能来局里吗
Is it all right if Javi comes by the house later?
Chloe又出差了
Chloe's out of town again.
-这里随时欢迎Javi -谢谢副队长
-Javi is welcome here any time. -Thank you, Lieutenant.
-Violet,什么事 -对
-Violet, What's up? -Hey. Yeah...
我想让Novak成为全职人员
I'd like to bring on Novak full time,
把她调离浮动人力
take her out of the floater pool.
是吗
Yeah?
对…
Yeah...
好极了,我去准备相关文件
Okay. Great. I'll start the paperwork.
好
Okay.
我刚刚说我要先做哪两件事
What were the first 2 things I said I'd do?
第三小队、81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81,
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61...
是我们
That's us.
车辆意外,地点是670…
Motor vehicle accident at 670...
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
芝加哥消防局
Cruz,展开初步搜救
Cruz, primary search.
Capp、Tony,拿六尺板和绳袋
Capp, Tony, grab a 6-foot 4-by-4 and rope bags.
-收到 -马上去
-Copy that. -On it.
我们会帮你们争取一点时间
Hey, I'll buy you some time
让你们救出司机并稳定车辆
so you can extricate the driver, stabilize the car.
Carver,升云梯,我要上去
Hey, Carver, raise the aerial. I'm going up.
是
On it.
Damon,你负责控制群众
Damon, you're on crowd control.
还有别让媒体挡路
And keep that news crew out of the way.
没问题,副队长
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表