Robinson和Lennox
Robinson and Lennox
是针对整个51分局
are coming after all of 51.
无论你和Robinson谈了什么条件
Whatever arrangement that you have with Robinson,
好处都是她拿
she gets all the benefits.
同时,你的生涯会在原地踏步
Meanwhile, your career, it's stalled.
祝你好运,Boden副区长
Good luck, Chief Boden.
你会需要的
You'll need it.
老兵要退役了
The old guard is on their way out.
是时候换上新血了
It's time for some fresh blood.
Boden几周后就会回来
Boden will be back in a few weeks.
在那之前我是51分局的最高长官
Till then, I'm 51's ranking officer
局里有任何疑难杂症就来找我
so come to me with any house issues.
她想要我们去做婚姻辅♥导♥
She wants to go to couples' therapy.
如果她气的是我值班24小时这件事
If her issue is me pulling 24-hour shifts,
辅♥导♥有什么帮助
how is therapy gonna help?
要尽你所能地维系关系
You do what it takes.
你们要把急救车辆变成行动炸♥弹♥?
You're turning the rigs into mobile bombs?
靠边停
Pull over!
Kelly
Kelly!
Stella
Stella!
云梯和消防小队不在的感觉很怪
It's so weird without Truck or Engine here.
感觉像来参加某个很糟的派对
Feels like some kind of lame party.
是啊
Yeah.
谁想到我会想念Herrmann喋喋不休
Who knew I'd miss Herrmann's Boomer rants...
和Mouch健身的声音
or Mouch slamming the weights.
你知道我想念什么吗
You know what I miss?
那个俊男Damon
My eye candy, Damon.
等不及他回来炒热这里的气氛
Can't wait till he's back to heat the place up a little bit.
现在还能找什么乐子呢
I mean, what are we supposed to do for fun now?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你的双节棍表演很棒
Your nunchuck routine was awesome,
不过…
but...
你不是61小队唯一有才艺的急救员
you are not the only medic on 61 with skills.
我一直在练踢拳
I've been kickboxing.
什么?真的吗
What? Get outta here!
我也有练踢拳
I kickbox too.
有个沙包在呼唤我们
Well, there's a heavy bag just calling our names.
一起来炒热派对的气氛吧
Wanna take this party up a notch?
很棒,Novak
Hell yeah, Novak.
该死
Damn!
好,Mikami,让我看看你的厉害
Okay, Mikami, show me what you got.
好
Okay.
好,女孩
Okay, girl!
你还藏了哪些有型才艺
What other cool skills are you hiding?
我不想炫耀,不过…
Well, I don't wanna brag but...
我会做面包
I make bread.
你这人真是充满惊喜
You are full of surprises.
当然
Sure.
Cruz,婚姻辅♥导♥做得怎么样了
Hey, Cruz, how's couples therapy going?
搞什么?Capp
What the hell, Capp?
你怎么会知道这件事
How do you even know about that anyway?
前几天我听到你和Chloe讲电♥话♥
I heard you on the phone with Chloe the other day.
起码我以为是Chloe
Or at least I thought it was Chloe.
当然是Chloe
Of course it was Chloe!
但你也不必宣传给整间分局知道
You don't got to announce it to the whole house.
如果你这么重视隐私
Well, if you're such a privacy freak...
也许下次就别在车♥库♥里讲这件事
maybe don't talk about it right on the app floor next time.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for the tip.
总之,我问你是因为…
Anyway, I only ask because...
Brandi和我最近…
Brandi and I have been...
Brandi是我女朋友
Brandi's my girlfriend.
我们也在讨论去做情侣辅♥导♥
We've been talking about trying to do couples' therapy too.
但我不知道…
But I don't know.
那是很严重的事吧
It's a whole can of worms, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah, it really is.
还好吧,我觉得
it's going okay, I think.
跟陌生人聊自己的婚姻很怪,但…
Feels kinda weird, talking to some stranger about your marriage, but...
现阶段遇到很多难关
things are rough right now,
如果Chloe觉得辅♥导♥有帮助
and if Chloe thinks that counseling will help,
我会继续做
I will keep doing it.
那你呢
What...what about you?
你什么时候开始交女朋友了
Since when are you dating somebody.
你从没说过
You never said anything.
这个…
Oh, well...
我们才约过几次会,不过…
we've only gone out a couple of times but...
交往前期并不容易
it's been a rough start.
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant.
我知道第三班在找人代班
I know that the third shift is looking for a sub,
但我和Chloe有些事…
but me and Chloe, we got this thing...
没事,Tony能去
It's fine, Tony can cover.
你看到了吗
You see this?
我的天
Damn.
千万别惹我们的急救员
Don't mess with our medics.
我以前也有时间在那边健身
I used to have time to work out here.
现在整天埋首文书工作
Now all I do is paperwork.
我刚收到设备部的电邮
Hey, I just got an e-mail from the shops.
我们的危害物质潜水干衣终于来了
Our HazMat dry suit finally came in.
刚好赶上水上救援旺季
Just in time for water rescue season.
我们能去领吗?老大
Can we go grab it, boss?
-好…走吧 -太好了
-Yeah. Let's go. -Yes!
东西在这里
Here you go, fellas.
一套极好的危害物质潜水干衣
One state-of-the-art HazMat dry suit
有齐配件
with all the bells and whistles...
包括全新X3污水排流阀
including that new X3 contaminated water valve.
你最棒了,谢谢你,Michele
You're the best, thanks, Michele.
真想赶快穿着这一套跳进
I can't wait to take this baby for a dip in some Class 6
六级有毒废水里
toxic wastewater.
看,是第三小队
Hey look, it's Squad 3.
你们来这里做什么
What're you guys doing here?
告诉你
For your information,
第三小队被选中
Squad 3 got hand-picked
测试海怪精英危害物质潜水干衣
to Beta test the new Leviathan Elite Series HazMat Dry Suit.
整个中西部只有两套海怪衣
There's only 2 of these bad boys in service in the whole Midwest.
猜猜另一套是谁拿到
Guess who got the other one?
你好,Michele
Hey, Michele.
那是你帮我们留的
That the new Mask Mounted
全面式面罩带热显像仪吗
Thermal Imager you set aside for us?
你知道就是
You know it.
刚送来的
Hot off the presses.
对了,恭喜你们的杰出成就
By the way, congrats on your impressive achievement, guys.
你真贴心,谢谢
You're so sweet. Thank you, darlin'.
什么成就
What achievement?
没什么
Nothing much.
只是创下双人人力拉动抢救车
Set a Guinness World Record
最快的吉尼斯世界纪录
for fastest Rescue Squad pulled by a 2-man team.
对,我们以59.9秒的成绩
Yeah. We pulled our Squad 100 feet in...
把抢救车拉了100呎
59.9 seconds.
对
Right.
你们随便捏造一项活动
So, you make up some random feat...
就称之为「世界纪录」?
and called it a 'World Record?'
拜托,这谁都能办到
Big whoop. Anyone can do that.
要是破世界纪录这么容易
Guys, if it's so easy to get in the record books,
你们何不去试试
why don't you do it.
也许我们会去
Maybe we will.
像是什么
Like what?
第三小队,车祸…
Squad 3. Vehicle accident...
-没事 -西杰佛森街
-It's all right. Hey! -West Jefferson Street.
回头再跟我们说
You can get back to us on that.
谢谢
Thank you.
-保重了 -谢谢你,Michele
-Take care, guys. -Thanks, Michele.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表