各位,这位是Derrick Gibson
Everybody, this is Derrick Gibson.
大家尽量别把他吓跑
Try not to scare him off.
我想很难有什么事能把我吓得
Well, I doubt anything could scare me
放弃全市最棒的分局之一
out of one of the best firehouses in the city.
ATF又有一件纵火案
I have another arson case with the ATF.
在我回来前照顾好第三小队
Take care of Squad 3 'til I get back.
我会毫不犹豫找你负责带队
There was zero question who I was going to leave in charge.
我们花了六个月
It's taken 6 months for us
才尝试重新建立对彼此的信任
to even try to build back any kind of real trust.
让我证明给你看我能处理这种案件
Let me show you I can handle a case like this
处理完就回到你身边
and then come back home to you.
正当我觉得我们有点火花时
And just when I think we got some good energy going,
你就拒我于千里之外
you...you ice me out.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
你好,Carver
Hey, what's up, Carver?
早安
Good morning.
你好
Hello.
我去看看Gibson在煮什么
I'm gonna go see what Gibson has cooking up in there.
-很香 -好
-Smells pretty good. -Cool.
一会里面见了
See you in there.
怎么了
What?
你跟他上♥床♥了
You slept with him.
跟Carver?才没有
With Carver? No. False.
我怎会…
Why would I...
好吧…
Okay, fine.
我们确实上♥床♥了,但那没什么
It did happen. But it was not a big deal.
就那么一次
It was a one-time hookup.
很有趣的一次
A very fun, one-time hookup.
就这样
And that's it.
我是认真的
No, I am dead serious.
我现在不想谈感情,你知道的
I am so not on the market, you know that.
吃早餐吧
Breakfast?
确实很香
It does smell good.
你好
Hey!
代理副队长Joe Cruz
Acting Lieutenant Joe Cruz!
重回领导位置的感觉如何
So, how does it feel to be back at the helm?
非常好
Pretty damn good, actually.
而且不只是因为副队长的福利
And not just 'cause of all the perks.
那是…
Oh, hey, is that...
Casey和Brett的喜帖吗
Casey and Brett's wedding invitation?
对
Yeah.
你选哪个主菜
So, what entree did you go with?
我选牛扒
See, I went with the steak,
因为牛扒绝不会出错
'cause you can never go wrong with steak.
你觉得他们用纸做的那玩意怎么样
And what about the thing that they did to the paper?
很高明吧
That was pretty clever, right?
是啊…
Yeah...
我要…
Hey, I gotta...
去吧
Oh, yeah. Go!
好好享受你的办公室
Enjoy your quarters!
很棒的早餐选择,Gibson
Oh, solid breakfast choice, Gibson.
第一次站烤台
First time up at the grill,
当然要拿出最好表现
gotta bring my 'A' game.
Severide不在的日子怎么样
So how's it been without Severide?
你看腻地♥产♥节目了吗
Are you sick of 'The Property Brothers' yet?
永远也不会腻
Never.
还可以
It's fine.
我们互传很多短讯,每晚聊天
You know, we've been texting a bunch talking every night...
但是…
But...
只是…
It's just...
他一直考虑在适当时机
he's been kicking around this idea
去火灾调查办公室做全职
of moving to OFI full-time at some point.
当他准备好翻开下一篇章时
You know, when he's ready for the next chapter.
我很支持他,当然了
And I'm all about it, of course.
那里的工作安全多了
It's way less dangerous...
不必出差
he wouldn't have to travel...
又还在芝加哥消防局的大家庭里
he'd still be in the CFD family...
我能想象他指挥火灾调查办公室
Yeah, I mean, I can totally see Severide running OFI.
对吧
Right?
那会很棒
I mean, it would be amazing.
但我想太远了
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
他根本都还没回来
I mean, he's not even home yet.
看看是谁来了
Hey, look who it is!
看看这孩子
Look at this one.
这位小女孩怎么来了
What's the little lady doing here?
保姆昨晚9点传短讯给我
The sitter texts me at 9 o'clock last night
说她无法再工作了
to tell me that she can't work anymore.
就这样,连个解释都没有
Just like that, no explanation
没办法在早一晚找到人接替我
leaves me with no overnight coverage
也没人送Julia去托儿所
and no one to take Julia to daycare.
-噩梦一场 -好
-It's a nightmare. -Okay.
辞职的念头持续
The great resignation continues.
副区长,你有收到我的信息吗
Chief. Did you get my texts?
只有这次值班会这样,最多两次
It'll only be for one shift, 2 max.
我已经打给…
I have a bunch of calls going out
-很多人了 -别担心
-to a lot of people... -Hey...
51分局在你收养Julia时就说了
51 told you they'd have your back
我们会支持你的,对吧
when Julia came along, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
51号♥消防车、81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
-61号♥救护车 -留一点给我
-Ambo 61... -Save me some.
-好 -疑似结构失火
-Okay. -Possible structure fire,
西32区1290号♥
1290 West 32 Place.
Cruz在这里,对吧
Cruz is here somewhere, right?
对,他去做网上训练几小时
Yeah. He's on some training zoom for a few hours.
但我们会帮你
But we got you.
对吧?Tony
Right, Tony?
来自后面车♥库♥
It's coming from the garage in the back.
Gibson,拿一个灭火器
Hey, Gibson, grab an extinguisher.
-收到 -好
-Copy that. -All right!
我就在你后面,Kidd
Right behind you, Kidd!
走吧
Let's go.
别管了,女士
Oh, leave it, ma'am.
交给我们处理吧
We got it from here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
走,我们离开这里
Come on. Let's get you out of there.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
Gibson,灭火
Gibson, hit that fire!
Carver、Mouch
Carver! Mouch!
找气阀
Look for a gas valve!
我去里面找
I'll check inside.
退后
Stay back.
搞定了,Mouch
Got it, Mouch.
快去
Come on.
好,送水
All right. Send the water!
你还好吗
You okay?
还好,谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
刚刚真的很可怕
That was so scary.
那部热水器再烧一下就可能爆♥炸♥
Another minute and that heater could've turned to shrapnel.
你知道会是什么引起的吗
Do you have any idea what could have started it?
毫无头绪
No. No, clue.
整天都没人来,就我所知…
No one's been back here all day, as far as I...
你好
Hi.
你在那里做什么
What are you doing down there?
结束了吗
Is it gone?
Harper?
Harper?
我的天,过来
Oh, my God. Come here.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing out here?
你不是在地下室玩电子游戏吗
I thought you were in the basement playing Minecraft.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表