The sooner the better.
好
Okay.
我和你一起去
I'll join you.
分队长,证物都装袋并贴上标签了
Captain, we've bagged and tagged most of it, got it laid out for you.
谢谢你,Flanagan
Thanks, Flanagan.
一阵子没在火灾调查办公室看到你
Haven't seen you at OFI in a while.
对,抢救队很忙
Yeah, I've had my hands full with Squad.
Douglas Smith打给我
Douglas Smith called me,
他是当局纵火案计划的负责人
from the ATF arson program.
他说你主动放弃国家调查员身份了
Said you took your name off the National Investigators list.
那可是很厉害的组织
That's a pretty prestigious group to be in.
我难道不知道吗
Don't I know it.
无论你怎么了,Severide
Whatever's going on with you, Severide...
那都是一辈子难得的机会
that's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
换成是我可不会浪费
I wouldn't waste it.
等等
Hold on...
这看起来像被烧过的捕鼠器的
This looks like the spring and kill bar
弹簧杀戮拉杆
from an incinerated rat trap.
消防局厨房♥里可能有捕鼠器
A rat trap in the kitchen of a firehouse is one thing,
但这个怎么会出现在运输货车上
but what's it doing in the back of a delivery truck?
第一个袋里有烧焦的手♥机♥电池
There's a burnt cell battery in that first bag...
这些有可能是计时装置的零件
these could be parts of a timing device.
分队长,我认为有可能
Captain, I think there might be
有个连环纵火犯
a serial arsonist out there
专挑消防员下手
targeting firefighters.
除了计时装置的零件外
In addition to the components of a timing device,
货车上的货物经化验证实
the truck's contents tested positive
有甘油和过锰酸钾的混合物
for a combination of glycerol and potassium permanganate...
所以才会发生爆♥炸♥
which explains the explosions.
知道为什么货车无法开到消防局吗
Any idea why the delivery truck didn't make it to the firehouse?
今天抢救队赶到货车爆♥炸♥现场时
Today, we drove the Squad down the street where the truck exploded,
在那边遇到一个芝加哥式坑洞
and saw a Chicago-style pothole right where it happened.
看来计时装置就是因此触发的
Looks like that's what triggered the timing device.
火灾调查办公室调查员
OFI investigators
正在追查所有交货处
are tracking down all security footage
以及包裹可能来源处的监视画面
of drop sites and where the packages could have come from.
我们认为纵火犯
We think the arsonist
一定是最近受到什么刺♥激♥
must've been triggered recently...
短短几天内就发生两次攻击
I mean, 2 attacks within a few days,
他在执行某种任务
he's on a mission.
目前这些消防员攻击事件看似随机
Right now, these firefighter attacks, they seem random,
随时可能发生在任何一间分局
could happen at any firehouse, at any moment.
我们每次出勤时都要提高警觉
We need to be aware on each and every call
留意是否有可疑现象
for anything out of the ordinary,
并留意送到分局的各种包裹
any deliveries that come to this firehouse.
保持警觉
Stay sharp.
为什么会有人想对我们不利
Why would someone want to come after us?
我差点因公殉职
Almost lost my life on this job.
复康半年才能回来
6 months of rehab to get back here
结果发现有人在猎杀消防员
and find out someone's hunting firefighters.
Gina,我们分局的行政助理
Gina, the admin assistant at our firehouse...
她差点无法在分局烧毁前逃出来
she barely made it out before the whole place went up.
她是我太太
She's my wife.
我们必须以超脱的角度看待这件事
We just got to rise above this.
专心做好我们的工作
Stay focused on what we do.
好了,81小队,别再坐着沉思了
All right, 81, enough sitting around ruminating.
到车♥库♥做演习
Get your a**es on the app floor for some drills.
走吧
Let's go.
我想我们在这边演习也能盯着门口
I figured we'd run drills out here so we can keep our eyes on the doors
保持警觉,就像副区长说的那样
and stay sharp, like the Chief said.
单人扛梯
So, one-man ladder throws!
一次一人,对那面墙
One at a time, on that wall.
Carver,你拿14尺的
Carver, you grab the 14,
Mouch、Ritter,你们拿12尺的
Mouch, Ritter, pick up a 12.
开始
Let's go!
开始
Let's go!
我们追求顺畅的动作
We're looking for one smooth motion.
Ritter…
Hey, Ritter...
梯脚放低,好吗
keep the heel down, all right?
以免阻碍视野
You don't want to block your visibility,
但你做得很好
but you're doing great.
很不错 老师的乖宝宝
-Nice. -Teacher's pet.
她只是想你选云梯队 我听到了
-She just wants you to choose Truck. -I heard that!
他习惯了消防小队的演练
He's used to working Engine drills,
不像你俩那么常做扛梯演习
doesn't do ladders as often as you 2!
一句称赞也不给我吗
Not one kind word for me?
我可是处于这辈子最好的状态
I'm in the best shape of my life!
你的气色确实很好,Mouch
You do look great, Mouch!
Gallo
Gallo!
你可真会利用这次道别
You're really trying to milk this goodbye, huh?
你好 你终于来了
-Hey. -There he is!
可不是吗?Gallo
Say it ain't so, Gallo.
你确定不留下来吗
You sure you won't stay?
相信我
Believe me,
这是我这辈子做过最困难的决定
hardest decision of my life.
但我妈妈有些我从未见过的表亲
But, but, my mom had cousins I'd never met.
我阿姨把我介绍给他们
My aunt introduced me...
我这辈子第一次意识到
for the first time in my life I realize I have
原来我有外甥和外甥女、表亲
nephews, and nieces, and cousins
我能和他们相处、了解他们…
I get to hang out with, get to know...
感觉很棒
it's pretty awesome.
但我会非常想念51分局的大家的
But I'm gonna miss my family at 51 like hell.
我和Ken O'Reilly提过你了
Well, I put in a word with Ken O'Reilly,
他是底特律的分队长
he's a Chief in Detroit
他会好好留意你的
and he's going to keep an eye on you.
不准胡闹,好吗
No shenanigans, got it?
是,副区长
Yes, Chief.
好
All right. Hey.
底特律不知道他有多杰出
Detroit has no idea what's about to hit them.
无论去哪间分局都会帮上大忙
You will be a gift to any firehouse you go to, Gallo.
好,如果真的是那样
Okay, if any of that's true,
那也是因为我在51分局学到的一切
it's because of everything I learned here at 51.
我实在太感谢你们了
Can't thank you enough.
如果哪天你想开四轮驱动车去酒吧
Hey, if you ever want to drive 4-plus for a pub crawl,
我一定奉陪,兄弟
I'll be here, brother.
一定会的
That will definitely be happening.
保重,兄弟 谢谢
-Be safe out there, brother. -Thanks.
别想和我们耍感性
Don't even try getting sappy with us...
你们不知道,我已经…
I you guys don't know...I already...
我已经在底特律交到两个新好友了
I already made 2 new best friends in Detroit,
他们叫Riolet和Vitter
Riolet and Vitter...
对,你们…
Yeah, you guys are like...
早被我抛在脑后了
rear-view mirror.
我恨你
Hate you.
81号♥云梯车、61号♥救护车
(Truck 81, Ambulance 61,)
车祸,TK湖畔大道
(Motor vehicle accident, TK Lakeshore Drive...)
Carver,拿救火锯
Carver, grab the K-12,
Ritter,拿剪扩钳
Ritter, get the jaws.
收到
Copy.
这里没人
No one here...
怎么可能有人能从这种现场逃脱
How could anyone walk away from this?
也许是那种自动驾驶的车辆?
Maybe it was one of those self-driving car situations?
我觉得应该有司机
Looks all too human to me.
好,大家散开来
Alright, everybody fan out.
司机不可能走远
The driver couldn't have gotten very far.
感觉像是走进了陷阱
Everything feels like we walked into a trap.
我的天
Oh, my God...
我们找到司机了
Hey. We found him.
是寻人任务,不是救援任务
It's a recovery, not a rescue.
好…你先躺下 我要…
-Okay...let's get you down... -I gotta...
走
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表