那你就去破案吧
Go solve it, then.
看来你在做科学实验
Looks like you got a science project going on.
我在扮演火灾调查员
It's fire cop time.
调查17分局的火灾吗
This about the fire at 17?
首先
For starters.
这些全是芝加哥消防局
These are all CFD
分派的清洁用品
assigned issued cleaning supplies.
就是爆♥炸♥发生前他们厨房♥里的那些
Like the supplies they had in the kitchen before the explosion.
是他们以为放在厨房♥里的那些
Like what they thought was in their kitchen,
但我不认为那就是箱里的东西
but I don't think that's what was in the box.
为什么
Why not?
这里其中一些用品
Well, some of these
要是混在一起,可能会起化学反应
could cause a chemical reaction if mixed together,
有的甚至会致命
some even deadly
但任何一种都不会产生紫烟
but none would explain the purple smoke.
你怎么想
So, what are you thinking?
我认为某人寄了一箱看起来
Well, I think someone sent a package meant to look like
像一般清洁用品的东西
regular cleaning supplies,
但实际内容物是别的东西
but the real contents were something else completely.
这是过锰酸钾粉
This is potassium permanganate powder.
是很强力的氧化剂
It's a powerful oxidizer.
过锰酸钾、甘油
和甘油混合
Mixing it with glycerol
可能导致剧烈化学反应
can cause a violent chemical reaction.
是其中一种会排放紫烟的化学反应
One of the few reactions is that it emits purple smoke.
你们还好吗
You all right?
这东西真的很可怕
This stuff is no joke.
17分局和运输货车爆♥炸♥
So, same thing happened at 17
都发生了同样的事
and the delivery truck explosion.
我会联络运输公♥司♥
I'll call the delivery company,
看能否取得货车运送物品的资讯
see if I can get details on the contents of that truck.
如果某人蓄意安排这些爆♥炸♥
If somebody's setting these explosions intentionally,
那他就不是只想吓人
they're not just trying to scare people,
是想杀人
they're trying to kill them.
Carver说你在现场表现得非常好
Carver says you were a beast on the scene,
灭火时帮了大忙 对
-helping take down that fire. -Yeah.
和死神交过手可以是很棒的动机
Death tickling your toes can be pretty good motivation.
更不用提Trudy拿着鞭在驱策我
Not to mention Trudy with a buggy whip at my back.
要不是她
Hadn't been for her,
天知道我能否回到这里来
who knows if I'd have ever made it back here.
没了你的51分局都不一样了
51 wasn't the same without you.
现在感觉也不一样
It doesn't feel the same now.
毕竟另一间分局的人都挤在这里
Well, having another firehouse filling up the place doesn't help.
不只是那样
It's not just that.
Gallo不在了
Gallo gone,
Brett马上要离开… 对
-Brett leaving... -Yeah.
Kylie 我打扰你们了吗
-Kylie! -Am I interrupting?
时机刚好
Perfect timing, actually.
看看你
Look at you.
不折不扣的新消防员
Legit rookie firefighter.
我只是不明白你怎么不在51分局
I just don't understand why you're not here at 51!
我跟你说了,她想走出自己的路
I told you, she wanted to chart her own path,
毕竟在我们的羽翼下那么久
after being under our tutelage for so damn long.
我以她为荣
I'm proud of her.
我要走了,队员们在等我
I gotta get going, the unit is waiting on me.
我只是想看看Mouch回来的样子
I just wanted to get a quick peek at Mouch back on the job.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢你,Kylie
Thank you, Kylie.
我要找你谈谈,副区长
I need to talk to you, Chief.
大家都会抱怨这个千层面
Everyone is gonna complain about this lasagna,
因为酱汁吃不惯
because of the sauce.
我叫Gallo晚点来局里时
Well, I told Gallo to bring a bottle of his marinara
带瓶他的意式番茄酱
when he comes by later.
那也救不了我们
That is not gonna save our a**es for this meal.
他来了以后,我们可不能失控
When he gets here, we cannot lose it.
绝对不能,不能掉泪
Cannot. No tears. Zero.
那会让他放不下心
That would just make him feel bad.
对,我们最不希望那样了
Yeah, and that's the last thing we want to do.
就很快地给他一个拥抱
So, we'll just quick-hug it,
说声「很快再见」
and say 'see ya soon.'
没错 好
-Exactly. -Yeah.
需要帮忙吗
Hey. Need a hand?
为什么
Why?
我只是想帮忙
I wanna help, that's all!
就这样…
That's all...
我刚刚想到
I was just thinking about
当初我是怎么带你
how I gave you your start here
适应51分局的,Ritter
at 51, Ritter,
带你加入消防队,你知道吗
and you know, brought you onto Engine, you know?
很棒的回忆
Fond memories.
是Mouch把Ritter带进51分局的
Mouch is the one who brought Ritter to 51
你明明知道
and you know it.
走开
Now, back off,
给Ritter空间
give Ritter the space
让他在云梯队和消防队之间
he needs to make an informed,
作出明智又公正的选择
unbiased choice between Truck and Engine.
他似乎很担心
He seems pretty worried about it.
他说有进展就会通知我
So, he says he'll keep me posted.
Severide真的很擅长调查火灾
Severide is really good at this,
我相信他会查个水落石出
I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of it.
希望如此
Hope so.
来聊聊婚礼吧
Let's talk wedding.
你们想邀请多少人
How many people are you thinking?
只邀家人,当然包括51分局
Family only. Which includes 51 of course.
也包括你,Carver
Which includes you, Carver.
我很荣幸
Well, I'm honored.
我们能携伴出席吗
Do we get a plus-one?
当然行,你有交往对象吗
Oh sure, are you seeing someone?
没有,没有认真的对象
Nah, nothing serious.
Violet现在也没有交往对象
Oh, well, Violet's not seeing anyone either right now,
也许你俩可以一起去
maybe you 2 can go together.
我才不用Carver可怜我
I am not going as Carver's pity date!
如果我俩在婚礼时都没伴
Hey, if we're both desperate when the wedding hits,
我会考虑一下
I'd consider it.
我为何要那样说?真是口不择言
Why did I say that? It just flew out of my mouth.
他们又吵起来了
Now they're arguing again.
对,但你要是不在乎对方怎么想
Yeah, but do you ever really argue with someone
你会和对方吵吗
if you don't care a little too much about what they think?
运输公♥司♥回复我了
I just got word back from the delivery service...
证实货车当时要送货去105分局
confirmed the truck was headed to 105's house with a package.
跟我说说最初那场火灾
Talk to me about the original fire.
某人寄了危险易燃液体到17分局
Someone sent dangerous flammable liquids to 17
并且包装成像清洁用品的样子
under the guise of cleaning supplies.
但当他们把箱搬进厨房♥时
But when the guys brought the box into the kitchen,
消防员猜想箱旁的炉
the firefighters assumed the stove had been accidentally left on
刚好没有关
right near it,
所以才引发那场爆♥炸♥
and that's what triggered the explosion.
无人伤亡纯粹是运气好
It was pure luck that no one was hurt or killed.
17分局火灾的初步调查报告
Preliminary report on the 17 fire
没发现可疑状况
found nothing suspicious.
105分局附近的运输货车爆♥炸♥
The explosion of the delivery truck near 105
和几天前17分局的火灾
had all the same hallmarks of 17's fire
有相同特点…
just a few days ago...
呛辣的味道、明显的黑烟和紫烟
acrid smell, distinctive black and purple smoke...
绝对不是巧合
it can't be a coincidence.
你查出是谁把包裹寄去105了吗
You look into who sent the package headed to 105?
查了,但回邮地址是假的
I did. The return address that was given out turned out to be a fake.
Van Meter,我知道我还没有证据
Van Meter, I know that I don't have proof yet,
但我想好好看一看运输货车的残骸
but I'd like to get a close look at the delivery truck remains
赶在太迟以前
before it's too late.
越早越好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表