No, I'm okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
他们可能会绕回来
Hey, they might circle back.
快,我们要走了
Come on. We gotta go. All right.
快点
Come on.
你在这里很安全,我保证
You'll be safe here, I promise.
怎么了?Mouch
What's wrong, Mouch?
我的上诉被驳回了
My appeal was rejected.
就这样
Just like that.
他们有给什么理由吗
Did they give you any excuse?
「判例引用依据不足」
'Insufficient grounds to contest citation.'
可恶
What a crock.
真奇怪,他们没相信你那套
Yeah, it is weird that they didn't buy your...
要紧急购物的说法
emergency grocery run defense.
算了吧,Mouch
Forget it, Mouch.
我会去找副区长谈
I will talk to Chief,
我们会用小额开支缴罚款
we'll take it out of the petty cash.
我相信不会有问题的
I'm sure it won't be a problem.
重点不是钱
It's not about the money.
而是城镇生活质量的衰退
It's about the deteriorating quality of urban life.
基本礼仪没人在乎了吗
I mean, whatever happened to common decency?
常识呢
And common sense?
对公务员的敬意呢
And professional courtesy among fellow civil servants.
我知道这听起来像我在小题大作
I know it sounds like I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill,
但你们会明白的
but you'll see.
今天说我们违例泊车
Today it's parking.
明天就扣减我们的退休金
Tomorrow it'll be our pensions.
我不接受
Well, no sir.
我才不要认命
I am not about to roll over
让这些自以为是的官僚
while these pointy-headed bureaucrats
毁掉我们珍视的一切
destroy everything we hold dear.
你要怎么做?再申请一次上诉?
So, what are you gonna do? File another appeal?
该去找他们正面对决了
It's time to take the fight to them.
我下班后要去向政♥府♥请♥愿♥
I am going down there after shift to petition my government.
我不在乎我会怎么样
I don't care what happens to me,
也不在乎要花多少时间
I don't care how long it takes,
在我们泊车在消防通道的权利
I will not rest until our right to park in the fire lane
成为法令前,我不会罢休
is the law of the land.
听起来是很棒的休假日
Sounds like a great day off.
你真的不必特别跑来的
You really didn't have to come down here.
我值班时不需要钱包
I don't need my wallet on shift.
你知道这里面还有2020年的收据吧
You know you still have receipts from 2020 in here.
你翻我的钱包?
Oh, you went through it?
是为了报税用吗
Are you saving them for tax purposes?
这根本是一个爸爸的钱包
This is such a dad wallet.
只要你没看到我的驾照照片就好
As long as you didn't see my license photo.
抱歉,我必须检查你的年纪,通过
Sorry, I had to check your age...green flag.
你没骗我
You didn't lie.
你这样不行,侵犯隐私
Red flag, invasion of privacy.
我什么时候能再见到你
So, when do I get to see you again?
周五晚
Friday night.
艾达街吃晚餐,然后去侧线跳舞?
Dinner at Ada Street, then dancing at Sidetrack?
好,谢谢
Yeah. Okay, cool, thanks.
-我再联络你 -晚点聊
-I'll hit you up. -Catch you later.
Robinson大队长
Chief Robinson...
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming in.
只是想在回家途中过来一下
Just figured I'd stop by on my way home
看看新急救员表现如何
to see how the new medic is doing.
今天值班很忙
It's been a busy shift...
我没怎么看到Lennox
I haven't seen much of Lennox.
此外…
Add that to the fact
我没收到任何他的背景资料
I didn't get any background on him,
所以没办法回答你
and I can't give you much of an answer.
我明天能把他的档案送来
I can send his file over tomorrow,
你会拿到的
so you have it,
但我向你保证我调查得很彻底
but I can assure you I did a thorough vetting job.
他是非常受人推崇的急救员
He's a highly regarded medic,
纪录清白,没问题,也没被投诉过
has a clean record with no issues or complaints.
很好
Glad to hear it.
Boden副区长
Chief Boden,
我知道我们两人的领导风格不同
I know we have a different leadership style,
工作方式也不同
and different approaches to our jobs,
但跟你说一声
but so you know...
我一心只想
my intention is simply to put the top medics
派顶尖急救员出勤
out there in the field,
所以我亲自帮61小队挑了Lennox
which is why I handpicked Lennox for 61.
我想你和我有同样的终极目标
Ultimately, I think you and I have the same end goal...
尽可能打造最优秀的芝加哥消防局
the best CFD possible.
我同意
I agree with that.
祝你有个美好夜晚,副区长
Have a great night, Chief.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么会跟GK13帮扯上关系
How did you get mixed up with the GK-13?
那些人可不是闹着玩的
Those guys are no joke.
我哥哥
My older brother.
他是帮派成员?
He was in the gang?
算是吧
Sort of, I guess.
他也没选择
I mean, he didn't really have a choice.
我哥哥也发生过同样的事
Same thing happened to my brother.
他上个月因为贩毒被捕
He got arrested last month for dealing.
在库克郡监狱服刑
He's down at Cook County.
所以你不能去找警♥察♥
That's why you can't go to the cops.
他们无法保护在牢里的他
They can't protect him on the inside.
那孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
谁的女儿吗
Someone's daughter?
今天住♥宅♥大火被我们送医
The older lady that we took to med after the house fire...
那位老太太的孙女
that's her granddaughter.
她没地方可去,所以在这里过夜
She got no place to go, so she's spending the night here.
我只是想帮我哥哥
I was just trying to help my brother.
然后我外婆…
And then my abuela...
我把钱藏在她家
I hid the money in her house.
把她也牵扯进来了
I got her involved, too.
这不是你的错
Hey, this is not on you.
你也没选择
And you did not have a choice, either.
那场火灾…只是运气不好
And that fire... that was just bad luck.
我要去哪里找10万元
Where am I gonna find 100,000 dollars?
10万?
100?
警局说只有42000
PD reported 42
根据我的观察,只有几袋钱被烧掉
and from what I could tell, only a few bags were burned.
我们把地板下所有钱都拿出来了
And we pulled everything out of the floorboards.
你们检查过楼上浴室的通风孔了吗
Did you check the vent in the upstairs bathroom?
那场火从未烧到二楼
The fire never reached the second level.
有一半的钱在那里
Half the money was there.
我去看看
I'll go take a look.
61号♥救护车,南菲摩尔街135号♥
(Ambulance 61, 135 South Fillmore,)
人员受伤
(person injured...)
到了,4D室
Here it is...4D.
急救员
Paramedics!
我先生Ty在沙发上
My husband Ty, he's on the couch,
他呼吸不了
he can't breathe right.
在我嘴里
In my mouth...
在我嘴里
in my mouth...
我要你保持冷静,让我们看看,Ty
I need you to stay calm. We're gonna take a look, Ty.
他无法呼吸,快救救他
He can't breathe, help him!
别担心,有我们在
Don't worry. We got him.
你丈夫对任何东西过敏吗
Does your husband have any allergies to anything?
没有,应该没有
No, I don't think so.
他最近有吃什么东西吗
Did he eat anything recently?
几小时前我们吃了匹萨
A few hours ago we had pizza,
就是我们平常吃的口味
same kind we usually get...
你们不能救他吗
can't you help him?
你看到了吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表