Go away!
好
All right...
这是强化钢筋
This is reinforced steel.
我们要尽可能减少损害并尽快进入
We got to get in quickly with as minimal damage as possible.
Carver,用锛顶住锁上方的边缘
Carver, adz edge above the lock,
Gibson,你从下方配合
Gibson you slide in below.
-Mouch,敲深点 -收到
-Mouch, set 'em deep. -Copy that.
准备
Ready.
-好,开始 -手肘进去了
-All right. Hit it! -Elbows in.
好,大家还好吗
All right. Everybody okay? Hey...
捉住他
Get him!
把他压制在地
Let's get him on the ground.
不会痛的,Andre
This won't hurt, Andre.
放松
Just relax.
来吧
Come on.
起来
Get up.
你还好吗?副队长
You okay, Lieutenant?
还好,我没事
Oh, yeah. All good.
61号♥救护车,你们能医治伤者了
All right, 61, you're clear to come treat the patients.
这边
Right here.
-你叫什么名字 -Janine
-Hey. What's your name? -Janine.
好,Janine
All right, Janine,
这道割伤看起来很浅
this cut looks superficial
但我们要请医生
but we're gonna have you checked out
给你做检查确保没有脑震荡,好吗
by a doctor just to make sure you're not concussed, okay?
好
Okay.
这是我第一次到医院处理紧急状况
That's a first for me, responding to an emergency at a hospital.
我不是第一次,但经历那么多事后
Not for me. But after all the scrapes I've been through,
我情愿离医院远一点
I prefer to stay away from medical facilities these days.
收拾装备,回51分局了
So, let's pack it up... head back to 51.
仅限授权员工
反正我也不想
Only I didn't really want to park this piece
把这东西放在公共休息室
in the common room, anyway.
那里的风水糟透了
The feng shui is all off in there.
我没意识到你这么懂室内设计
I didn't realize you knew so much about interior design.
我跟Cindy学了一点
Oh, yeah, I picked up a thing or 2 from Cindy.
大家忘了Cindy上过室内设计杂♥志♥
People they forget, Cindy was featured in 'Chicago Homespread.'
这是什么
What's this?
电线?
A power cord?
难怪这东西这么重
No wonder this thing weighs 1,000 pounds.
是按♥摩♥椅
It's a massage chair.
中大奖了
Jackpot!
我就跟你说我找到宝了
See, I told you this was a great find.
插电吧
Let's plug it in.
这里没什么空间
There's not much room in here.
我把东西挪开
I'm gonna make some space.
腾出空间来
Let's make a spot.
好
Okay.
那是最后的致命一击
Well, that's the nail in the coffin.
怎么?抢救队能放桌子
What? Squad's got their table,
我们也能放椅
we got our chair.
两者能共存的
They can co-exist.
我觉得没可能
Well, I definitely don't see that happening.
无意冒犯,我不做了
All due respect, I'm done.
Jared有进展了吗
You get an update on Jared?
-什么 -那个篮球员
-What? -The basketball player?
我看到你和莱克绍尔的护士交谈
I saw you talking to the nurse at Lakeshore,
心想你会询问他的情况
figured you were asking about it.
不…
No, that was...
没有进展
there's no update.
我知道的都是急救员告诉我的
All I know is what the medics said before.
那孩子的情况不妙
The kid's not doing good.
该死
Damn!
那家伙撞到你受伤了吗
You get hurt when that guy plowed into you?
前几次值班住♥宅♥大火让我扭伤脚踝
I twisted my ankle in that house fire a few shifts ago.
今天又扭到了
I think I tweaked it again.
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal.
有点不对劲
Well, something is definitely up.
让我看看,到这边坐
Let me take a look at it. Over here.
好
All right.
她受伤了
She's injured.
我们只要几分钟就好
We'll just be a few minutes.
-我去拿冰块 -好
-I'm going to go grab some ice. -All right. Fine.
坐下来的感觉真好
It feels good to take a load off.
我能想象
I can imagine.
最近我一直都没机会放松
I just haven't had a second to relax lately.
最近心事很多…
Had my mind on so many things...
比如Kelly要回来了,我很兴奋
Like Kelly's coming back, I am so excited to see him,
然后我又想到…
and then I'll get this flash of...
万一他突然又像上次无故失踪呢
but what if he suddenly goes MIA like last time?
我知道那很疯狂
And I know that that is crazy.
我该让脑袋停下来
So, I should just let my head stop spinning in circles.
冰块来了,副队长
Here, Lieutenant.
谢谢你,Mouch,脚踝没事
Thanks, Mouch, the ankle is fine.
我觉得好多了
I feel a lot better, actually.
不过…我能在这里坐上一整天
But man, I could sit here all day.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
机器完全没问题
The unit's in perfect working order.
电路没故障,软件也没故障
Circuitry's clean, no flaws in the software.
-我交出报告了 -不可能的
-I sent in the report. -No. That can't be right.
你要再检查一次
You have to check it again.
我们都会检查两次才断定的
Oh, we ran every diagnostic twice.
这些装置很简单
These things are pretty simple devices.
不太可能出错
Not much that can go wrong.
但就是有东西出错了
Well, something did.
Violet,没关系
Violet, it's okay.
多数的操作疏失案例中
You know, in most cases operator error
都是启动失败
is the root of a misfire.
比如导线接错、未移除经皮阻抗…
Mis-attaching a lead, failure to remove a transdermal impedance...
但情况并非如此
Well, that's not the case here.
一定有个合理的解释
There has to be an explanation for what went wrong.
只是我们还没找到
We just haven't found it yet.
好,我不确定会是什么
Okay. Not sure what it could be.
不过我又知道什么呢
But what do I know,
这行我也只做了23年
I've only been doing this for 23 years.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
走吧,我们去重症监护室看伤者
Come on. Let's check in at the ICU.
他们一定是一放学就来了
They must have come straight from school.
看来他们在这里留了一整天
Looks like they've been here all day.
那是那个和Jared相撞的孩子吗
Is that the kid that knocked into Jared?
-对 -可怜的家伙
-Yeah. -Poor guy.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
我们是今早处理
we were the medics who responded to
心搏停止伤者的急救员
the cardiac arrest call this morning.
伤者情况有进展吗
Is there any update on the patient's condition?
还在插管,但开始对指令有回应了
He's still intubated, but he's started responding to commands.
-有好转的希望 -真是好消息
-We're hopeful. -That's good news.
他的康复之路很漫长,但若运气好
He's got a long road ahead, but with some luck
-他会持续进步的 -希望如此
-he'll keep improving. -I hope so.
-谢谢你 -别客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
那本笔记本呢?上面都是我的主意
Where is that note pad? It's got all of my ideas in it.
我明天一早
I have a call with the distribution rep
要跟经销商代表谈
first thing in the morning
现在却什么想法都没有
and now I got nothing.
你放在抢救队的桌子上了
You left it on the squad table.
甚…
What...
这是怎么一回事
What the hell happened here?
某人把咖啡洒在上面了
Someone spilled coffee on it.
我…
I...
某人?
Someone?
调度中心
Dispatch...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表