Will do.
快点,Cruz
Double time, Cruz.
我会给你一点止痛药物
I'm gonna give you something for the pain,
然后带你离开,好吗
then we're gonna get you out of here. Okay?
拜托…我不想死
Please...I don't want to die.
好,把货板拆掉
All right, let's get rid of this pallet.
好,小心
All right. Easy.
让一让,来吧,让我过
Clear out. Come on! Coming through.
让我过
Coming through.
救火锯来了
K-12 comin' in!
Cruz,我们要用这些水来冷却钢条
Hey, Cruz, we're gonna use this water to cool down the steel.
收到…
Copy...
各位,保护眼睛
Hey, guys, watch your eyes.
怎么了
What? What's the problem?
一定是发生意外时铲车把货架升高
Forklift must've raised the shelf in the accident.
让铲车承受极大重量
It's putting a serious load on the fork.
好,这意味着什么
Okay. What's that mean?
意思是他锯开时,穿透她的钢条
That means when he makes his cut, the piece that's going through her
会像骡子一样乱动
it's gonna kick back like a mule.
不行,那会要她的命
That can't happen. It will kill her.
我需要你的人把铲车降低
I need one of your guys to lower the forklift.
你想我的人在她受困时移那东西?
You want my guys to move that thing while it's in her?
-对,动作快 -不,先生
-Yeah, quick. -No, sir.
我不会批准
I won't allow that.
责任太大了
Way too much liability.
Carver
Carver?
-你开过这种机器吗 -一、两次吧
-You ever work one of these things? -Once or twice.
-不难操作 -好,你去吧
-They're pretty straightforward. -Yeah. Go.
你们别闲聊了
Hey. Why don't your guys quit the chitchat
快救那位可怜女士
and help that poor lady?
我们正在处理
Hey. We are working on it.
-麻烦你退后 -正在处理?
-Just stay back please. -Working on it?
在我们看来,你们什么也没做
To us, it looks like you're not doing anything!
Carver,把货架降到钢条之下
Hey, Carver, just lower the shelf down under the pin,
尽可能保持稳定
steady as you can.
收到
Copy that.
好,Carver…再低点
Okay, Carver...a little lower.
再低点
A little more.
稍微前倾
Tilt forward...
你们还在等什么?赶快做事
What're you waiting for? Do your job!
兄弟,闭嘴,我们在处理了
Hey...pal, zip it. We got this.
你才闭嘴,我们在看着你们
No, you zip it! We're watching you!
安静
Hey, quiet down!
再低点
Little lower.
-停 -好…锁定在这里
-Stop. -Okay...lock it off.
就这里,开始吧
Right there, let's go.
清空走廊,各位退后
Clear the aisle. Back up, folks.
你不是赢了西塞罗杯准决赛吗
Didn't I watch you win the Cicero Semi-Finals?
对
Yeah, sure.
各位,麻烦退后
Folks, back up.
好了,保护眼睛
All right, watch your eyes.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我不知道
No idea.
来吧
There we go.
我来捉她的脚
I'll get her feet.
好
Right.
来吧
Let's go.
让开,让他们过
Make a hole, let them through.
快点…拜托
Come on, quick...please...
急症室
他们稳定住她的情况了
They got her stabilized,
创伤外科医生正在医治她
and the trauma surgeon is in with her now.
听起来她很可能挨得过
Sounds like there's a good chance she can make it through this.
她以后有精彩的故事可说了
Wow. She will have a hell of a story to tell.
是啊,真的
Yeah. No kidding.
我在想如果Carver说得没错
I was thinking, if Carver is right
这家伙是铺屋顶工人
about this guy being a roofer,
我们可以好好利用这条线索
there's got to be some way to use that information.
他们说他很常去那家咖啡店
Well, they said he comes into the coffee shop a lot.
也许他在附近工作
Maybe he works nearby.
我们能拜访几间那一带的屋瓦公♥司♥
We could visit roofing companies in the area,
拿监视画面给他们看
show them the video.
-也许会有人认出他 -走吧
-Maybe someone'll recognize him. -Let's go.
我要给救火锯换个新刃
I'm gonna get a fresh blade on the K-12.
很好
Yeah. Great.
做得好,Gibson
Good work, Gibson.
要不是你帮我
If you weren't backing me up,
我可能会跟那家伙起肢体冲突
I might'a had to get physical with that blowhard.
那我会很享受的
I would'a enjoyed that.
表现得很好
Hell of a call.
他稍微控制了一下群众
So, he does a little crowd control
现在你就喜欢他了?
and now you're Team Gibson.
你听过西塞罗杯准决赛吗
Have you ever heard of the Cicero Semi-Finals?
那是什么
What's that?
店里那个人说Gibson赢了
Guy back at the store said Gibson won it,
听起来是很了不起的事
seemed like a pretty big deal.
但Gibson只是随便敷衍他
But Gibson just brushed him off.
你觉得那怎么样
What do you make of that?
我们早该让Ritter施展搜寻魔法了
I think we're long overdue for Ritter's Google magic.
我想过你说的话了
So, I thought about what you said.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
如果Severide叫我别走
If Severide told me to stay put,
我会怀恨在心
I would've resented it.
甚至觉得被困住
Even felt trapped.
不过,我还是看不出来
Still, I can't tell
他是否在乎我的去留
if he cares whether I stay or go.
我想说不是什么案件我都会看的
I just want to say, I wouldn't have looked at just any case file.
图森这件案件是大事
This thing in Tucson is a big deal.
一名联邦探员被科奇斯郡毒枭杀害
A federal agent was killed by a cartel operating in Cochise...
你该去
You should go.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
我不想让你有被困住的感觉
I don't ever want you to feel trapped.
所以我祝福你
So, you have my blessing,
只要你尽快回来
as long as you come back soon.
我就打算那样
That's the plan.
但要是你再无故失踪
But if you go MIA on me again,
有事瞒着我…
if you leave me in the dark...
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
还有…
And...
你该征求的不是只有我的同意
I'm not the only one whose permission you should ask.
Boden已经同意了
Boden's already on board.
我不是说Boden
I'm not talking about Boden.
有问到什么吗
Any luck?
没有,那些人都用奇怪的眼神看我
No. I'm getting a lot of weird looks from these guys.
彷佛暗示所有铺屋顶工人彼此认识
Like it's somehow offensive
是很冒犯人的说法
to suggest that all roofers know each other.
接下来去哪里
Who's next?
TSG屋顶工程公♥司♥
TSG Roofing Solutions.
西哈斯提街2200号♥
2200 West Halsted.
超出我们的辖区
That's outside our still district.
只要你不跟Boden说,我就不说
I won't tell Boden if you don't.
你和Carver之间发生了什么吗
Did something happen between you and Carver?
什么
What?
没有
No.
没有
No.
未来也不会有
And it's not going to.
刚刚感觉似乎有点火花
It seemed like there was a little spark there
你之前摸他手臂的方式,我说不清
and the way you touched his arm earlier, I don't know.
他有些…吸引我的地方
There is something about him... I get drawn in.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表