没事,我们找到伤者了
Disregard. We got 'em.
-准备快速救援推车待命 -收到
-Stand by with the RIT cart. -Copy that.
我去拿担架和急救袋
I'll grab the stretcher and the jump bag.
快
Hurry!
这边,帮帮我
Over here! Help me!
快帮我
Help me, please!
当时他把购物袋放进车尾箱
He was putting the bags in the trunk and...
我想踩刹车
I meant to hit the brakes
但我大概踩成油门了
but I guess I hit the gas.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
让点空间给我们做事
Here. Just give us some room to work.
你朋友叫什么名字
What's your friend's name?
Bradley,他是我弟弟
Bradley. He's my little brother.
好,我们会救你弟弟
All right. Your brother's in good hands.
Brett
Hey, Brett.
你能爬进去检查他的生命体征吗
Think you can reach in there and check his vitals?
应该能
Yeah. I think so.
好,Capp、Tony,在二楼
Okay...Capp, Tony, second floor,
有个小孩被困在车底
I got a kid who's trapped under a car.
他被压得很紧
He's pinned in tight.
我们需要垫木、叠木架、气垫
We need step chocks, cribbing, air bags,
还有动力扳钳
and...impact wrench.
收到,老大,正在拿了
Copy that, boss. Loading up now.
他还有脉搏
He's got a pulse.
Bradley,你听得到吗
Bradley? Can you hear me?
他呼吸困难
He's having trouble breathing,
他的气管受阻
something's obstructing his airway somehow.
拜托你们快点救他出来
Well, get him out of there! Please!
-好,预计抵达时间?-退后
-All right. What's the ETA? -Guys. Hang back.
这边
Hey! Over here!
Capp,垫木放前座乘客那侧
Capp, step chocks on the passenger side.
Tony,气垫放司机那侧
Tony, air bags on the driver's side.
收到
Copy that.
开始抬升
Start the lift.
停…
-Hold! -Hold.
好,让我看看是怎么一回事
Okay. Let me see what's going on in here.
感觉他的外套被支杆卡住了
Feels like his jacket's caught on the strut.
Tony,把动力扳钳给我
Tony, hand me that impact wrench.
撑住,Bradley
Hey, hang in there, Bradley.
好
Okay.
你还好吗?听得到吗
How you doin', buddy? You with us?
哥哥,你开车辗我
Dude. You ran me over!
我知道,对不起
Dude, I know! I'm sorry!
这是好征兆
Well, that's a good sign.
我们拉你出来时你别动
Stay put, while we pull you out.
数到二就拉
Pull him on 2.
1、2…
1, 2...
我说了对不起
I...I said sorry!
天啊
God.
把他抬起来
Let's get him up.
怎么样
S'up?
怎么样
S'up.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
是吗
Doubt it.
Carver今晚有空吗
Is Carver free tonight?
我才不是在想那个
That's not what I was thinking.
但我是
Well, I am.
你今晚没活动吗?真可怜
No plans for you. How sad.
那今晚见了?
Tonight then?
再看看吧
We'll see.
你好
Hey.
你去火灾调查办公室了?
You headed to OFI?
我不知道还能怎么做
I don't know what else we can do.
我知道她只是个孩子,但…
I know she's just a kid, but...
不…你是对的
No...you're right.
如果这是她的行为模式
If this is a pattern for her,
通常只会有一个结果
there's only one direction it usually goes.
要我陪你去吗
You want some company?
不用,我行的
No, I got this.
有消息再跟你说
I'll keep you posted.
Cruz
Cruz, hey!
我正想找你
I meant to come find you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
每天都很容易迷失在各种压力之中
It's so easy to get caught up in all the stresses of the day
忘了那些小事…你懂吗
and forget the little things... You know?
完全懂
Yeah. Totally.
是啊
Yeah.
但我想跟你说
But what I wanted to tell you,
你处理停车场受困事件的方式
was the way that you handled that parking garage call
实在太令人佩服了
was so impressive.
真的
Seriously.
我从没见过谁那么快把轮胎卸下来
And I've never seen a tire come off a car that fast.
你很厉害
It was pretty awesome.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
就这样吗
Is...that all?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
我还要带她回家
I have to get her home.
要是她错过晨间小睡
If she misses her morning nap,
就会整天吵闹不休
she's be a demon the rest of the day.
你知道的
You know the drill.
是啊
Yeah.
回头见
See ya.
你做了正确的事
You're doing the right thing.
就像那句话说的,预防胜过一切
An ounce of prevention, like they say.
我做了点调查
I was doing some research
发现这个
and there's this
芝加哥消防局和警局合办的
joint CFD-CPD
青年调解计划
youth intervention program.
这是很棒的计划
It's a great program.
目的就是要帮助像这样的孩子
Their whole purpose is trying to reach kids like this,
以免青少年的恶作剧
before adolescent mischief
变成更严重的罪行
turns into something more serious.
我是希望借用你的影响力
I was hoping that with your clout,
也许你能让他们快点派人过去查看
you might be able to get them to send somebody out there quickly.
我现在就打给计划负责人
I'll call the program director right now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很确定有他的电♥话♥号♥码…
Pretty sure I got his cell number here somewhere...
Severide怎么样了
How's Severide doing?
他…你也知道他这个人
Oh, he's...You know him.
他很爱这份任务
He's loving the work.
我好高兴他改变心意
I'm so glad he changed his mind
继续参与那个ATF计划了
and stayed in that ATF program.
像Severide那样的人才极为罕见
Talent like Severide's it's a rare gift.
永远不该视之为理所当然
You don't ever wanna take a thing like that for granted.
我一直跟他说
Well...you know, I've been telling him
生命里任何事都不该视为理所当然
it's not good to take anything in life for granted.
这是…那位负责人的电♥话♥
Here's the... here's the director's number.
谢谢你帮忙
Yeah. Thank you so much for doing this.
当然没问题
Of course.
Shonda
Shonda...
你一点也没变,Wallace
You haven't aged a day, Wallace.
不必恭维我
You don't have to say it back.
我知道我看起来糟透了
I know I look like hell.
你在里面还好吗
How you getting along in there?
我知道这几年我很少关心你们
Look, I know I've been a little absent these last few years.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我并不想那样
It wasn't my intention.
生活就…
Life just...
你也知道生活就是这样
you know how life gets.
我很高兴James
I'm just glad that James
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表