他来了
There he is.
你还好吗
You all right?
你还好吗
You okay?
你好
Hey.
你♥爸♥爸不会希望你为了这东西受伤
I'm sure your dad wouldn't want you getting hurt over this thing.
下次记得先征求他的同意
Next time, get his permission.
我会的
I will.
好,81小队
All right, 81.
收拾装备
Let's pack it up.
我知道抢救队在这种勤务场合
I know Squad gets all the glory
向来是最光荣的
on calls like this,
但你刚刚升云梯升得真好,Mouch
but that was some damn fine aerial work, Mouch.
真的
Seriously.
一次就把云梯升到他们脚下
You put it right under their feet on the first try.
抱歉,Mouch
Oh, sorry, Mouch.
我坐了你的位置
I'm in your spot.
你知道吗?Violet
You know what, Violet?
你坐吧
It's all yours.
我从外勤归来
My days of returning from a call
立刻瘫在沙发上的日子
and plopping down on the couch
结束了
are over.
我正式放弃这个位置的持有权
I am officially relinquishing my hold on this spot.
当我心脏病发时
When I had my heart attack...
第一次濒死时…
my first time flatlining...
我发誓要改变
I vowed to change,
要离开沙发、多做运动
to get off the couch, exercise more.
但值一、两次班后,我就故态复萌
But a shift or 2 later, I fell right back into old habits...
正如我的绰号♥
living up to my nickname...
「半人半沙发」
'half-man-half-couch.'
那就是Mouch的意思?
That's what 'Mouch' means?
不然你以为是指什么
What'd you think it meant?
不知道,我以为就是你的名字
I don't know. It was always just his name.
拜托,Mouch
Come on, Mouch.
那是你的位置
That is your spot!
没看到你坐在那里会很怪
It'd be strange not seeing you there.
这正是问题所在
Which is precisely the problem!
你们知道坐着的时间
Did you know there is a direct correlation
和早死概率成正比吗
between time spent sitting and risk of early mortality?
我必须改变
I have to make a change,
就从这里…
and that starts...
开始
here...
我要挥别这个枕头
by saying farewell to this pillow,
以及随之而来的名字
and the name that goes with it.
我将不再叫Mouch
I will no longer be going by Mouch.
从现在起…
From now on...
叫我McHolland
call me McHolland.
不,那真是好消息,我…
Hey, no, that's great news, man. I'm...
我很高兴一切都很顺利
I'm glad it all worked out.
我们一起喝一杯庆祝吧
Let's grab a drink soon and celebrate.
真是…
Damn.
你好像很开心,无论对方是谁
You seem really happy for whoever that was.
我一个朋友的小队缩减人手
It's a buddy of mine whose company was taken out of service.
我本来想跟Kidd推荐他
I was gonna mention him to Kidd,
但他已经找到去处了
but he already landed somewhere.
-可恶 -你还好吗
-Dammit! -You okay?
没事…
Yes, I'm good. I'm good.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我的工具箱在我停在外面的货车里
My toolbox is right outside in my truck.
不用…我没事
No...I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你让我分心了
You were distracting me.
对
Oh, right.
我现在想起
I remember now...
有次你拒绝我帮忙
this is where you refuse my help,
结果把事情搞得更糟
end up making thing worse,
又跑来求我帮忙
come back to me begging.
好…
Okay...
那次是跟电有关的
that was an electrical project
我不敢乱碰开路电流
and I don't mess with open currents.
但是更换坏锁?
But replacing a broken lock?
这件事我完全能处理
That I can handle.
我会留在附近,以防万一
I'll stay close, just in case.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
需要就叫我名字
Just yell out my name.
不会的
Will not happen.
以一个为了帮小孩拿回玩具
You seem pretty relaxed for a guy
差点送命的人而言,你很放松
who almost died getting a kid's toy.
对…我听到他求我们帮他拿
Yeah. Yeah. I heard him begging for it,
我想我都在现场了
I figured I was right there.
-是吗 -对
-Oh yeah? -Yeah.
你知道,事实上
You know, actually,
他听来像上周把新单车撞坏的Javi
he sounded just like Javi when he crashed his new bike last week.
他以为我会为了轮辐坏掉发脾气
He thought I was gonna be all mad about some busted spokes...
但我其实只在乎他有否受伤
when all I cared about is that he wouldn't get hurt.
如果你受伤或发生更糟的事
Well, if you got hurt, or worse...
那就是我的责任
it would've been on me.
那段时间我的绳都绑在Capp身上
Oh, I was tied off to Capp the whole time.
所以现在你也对Capp下命令了?
So, you're handing Capp orders, too?
不是…也算是吧
No, well, yeah...
但你当时在救那个小孩
but you had the kid handled.
Cruz,我没命令你去拿空拍机
Cruz, I didn't order you to get that drone.
不准再自己乱接任务了
No more freelancing.
从今以后都不可以
That ends now.
等等
Hold up.
你让我负责带队三个月
You leave me in charge for 3 months
现在我却不能自己判断情况?
and now I can't think for myself?
Cruz
Cruz!
别再那么做了
Don't let it happen again.
Herrmann
Hey, Herrmann.
Herrmann…你好
Herrmann...hello?
该死…
For the love of...
你为何老是这样
Why do you keep doing that?
我以为你有戴耳机
I thought you might be wearing earbuds!
但你没有…
But you're not...
我在网上购物
I'm online shopping.
Cindy生日马上要到了
Cindy has a birthday coming up. o...
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
没事,我只是讨厌购物
Nothing. I just hate shopping.
我该知道我太太的欧洲鞋码吗
What? I'm supposed to know my wife's European shoe size?
上次值班时,爆♥炸♥当下
You were right next to that box
你就在那个箱旁边
when it exploded last shift.
你现在听不见了,对吧
You can't hear a thing, can you?
我有点耳鸣,这没什么
My ears are ringing some, it's not a big deal.
Herrmann,那场爆♥炸♥
Herrmann, that explosion
大声到能损害听觉
was loud enough to do serious damage.
相信我,我遇过更糟的情况
Trust me, I've been around a lot worse.
好,但那不是好事
All right, well, that's not a good thing.
那个…
Well...
好吧
all right...
损害没有太严重
it's only at certain levels.
当我分神时,只听得到嗡嗡声
And when I'm zoning out, all I hear is buzzing.
但我相信过几天就没事了
But it'll go away in a few days, I'm sure.
Herrmann
Herrmann...
Ritter,我没事,好吗
Ritter, I'm fine, all right?
没人喜欢爱发牢骚的人
Nobody likes a nag.
你该去看医生
You should see a doctor.
也没人喜欢医生
Nobody likes them, either.
除非你想帮忙找高级皮鞋送我老婆
So, unless you want to help me find some fancy shoes for my wife...
不然你可以走了
you're dismissed.
上次有人撕掉这名字时
You know, Herrmann almost
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表