I gave him the Heimlich, everything...
啥也没用,他的情况越来越糟
and nothing's working. He just kept getting worse.
他右侧鼻孔里有东西
Yeah. There's something in his right nostril...
那一定就是让他喉咙积液的原因
That must be what's causing the fluid buildup in his throat.
Anita,我要你对Manny做人工呼吸
Okay, Anita, I'm gonna need you to blow into Manny's mouth
但务必完全盖住他的嘴巴
but make sure you cover his mouth completely.
-准备好了吗 -好
-You ready? -Yes.
来吧
Okay.
再来一次
Again.
Manny
Manny?
做得好,Mouch
Nicely done, Mouch.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这招就叫「妈妈的吻」
That move is called the 'mother's kiss.'
谢谢你,Mouch
Oh, thank you, Mouch.
亲爱的,我还以为要失去你了
Oh, sweetheart, I thought I lost you.
感觉怎么样?Manny
How're you feeling, Manny?
鼻很痛
My nose hurts.
那就别塞东西进去
Then don't put things up there.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart...
是个电池
That was a battery.
要是电池滑进他的喉咙
If that had gone down the back of his throat,
可能会让他送命
it could've killed him.
欢迎回来芝加哥
Welcome back to Chicago.
好,我要全买♥♥了
Yes, I will take all of them.
我要填满一整间店
I need to fill an entire store.
好,我4点一定能到
Yeah. I can definitely be there by 4.
太棒了,太感谢你了
This is fantastic, thank you so so much.
好,一会见
Yes, I will see you soon.
Violet
Violet,
明早急救大队长Robinson会来
Paramedic Chief Robinson will be coming by tomorrow morning
讨论接替Brett的人选
to discuss who will be replacing Brett.
好,很好,我做好准备了
Okay, great. I'm prepared.
我做了很多研究,拟了合适名单
I did a bunch of 'recon' and put together a list to present.
希望那些人选都不是急救主管
I hope none of those are PIC's.
你的正式升迁文件下来了
Your official promotion has come through.
你会升为急救主管
You will be Paramedic in Charge.
无论你的拍档是谁
So whoever your partner is,
对方都会在你底下做事
they'll be working under you.
谢谢你,副区长
Thank you, Chief.
这是你自己努力的成果
You did the work.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
早安
Morning.
早安,副区长
Morning, Chief.
Cruz跟我说Severide的班机延误了
Cruz told me about Severide's delayed flight.
有什么进展吗
Any update?
没有…还没有
No...not yet.
好吧
Okay then.
有消息就跟我说
Keep me posted.
当然了,我还是会穿婚纱
Needless to say, I will still be wearing my wedding dress...
你也还是会穿你的燕尾服
you will still be wearing your tux.
即使那和场地很不搭
Even if it doesn't match the location.
新娘想要什么都行
The bride gets what the bride wants.
他已经摸透婚姻是怎么回事了
He's already got this marriage thing down pat.
Cruz,我的伴郎呢
So, Cruz, where's my Best Man?
Severide的班机延误了
Severide's flight home got delayed.
他又跑去调查ATF的案件了
He's on another ATF case.
他不是不再跟他们查案了?
I thought he stopped doing those.
Gibson
Hey, Gibson,
这是我们前分队长Matt Casey
meet our former Captain, Matt Casey.
你是这里的传奇,Casey分队长
You're legendary around here, Captain Casey.
很高兴认识你
Glad to meet you.
这群流氓对你还好吗
How's this group of thugs treating you?
目前为止,我没什么好抱怨
So far, no complaints.
你可以趁他们不在时跟我说实话
You can tell me the truth when they're not around.
那你要特别留时间给我了,分队长
Well, you'll have to set aside some time for me then, Captain.
好孩子
Good kid.
有新人才加入向来是好事
Always great to have new talent at the firehouse.
是啊,我们这些老人才需要他们
Agree. Us old talents need it.
不知道…你似乎状态极佳,Mouch
I dunno...you seem better than ever, Mouch.
自从Mouch伤后复工以来
Mouch has basically been wearing a cape
简直像披了魔法斗篷
ever since he came off injured reserve.
真的
It's true.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我希望在芝加哥消防局的
I want my last year or 2
最后一、两年是个人最佳表现
at the CFD to be my best.
谢谢你…
Thank you...
没什么
No problem.
文书工作能要人命
Paperwork is a killer.
事实上,这是我刚印出来的订单
Actually it's order forms I just printed up
是婚礼要用的鲜花
they're flowers for the wedding.
我订了一堆鲜花要填满那个空间
Just got a billion of them to fill up that space.
-这么多 -是啊
-A billion, wow. -Yeah.
我打给全市每间花店
I called every florist in the city,
这间有个活动临时取消
and this one had an event cancel,
所以半小时内赶去就能全部买♥♥走
so as long as I can get there in the next half hour I get 'em all.
只希望这时不需要出勤
Just have to hope we don't get a call in the meantime.
-太棒了 -是啊
-Sweet. -Yeah,
希望这些花能撑到明天
hopefully they still look good by tomorrow.
一定会的
I'm sure they will.
对了
Hey...
我知道我们说过要把我们的事…
I know we talked about putting this thing between us on the...
-先缓一缓 -是你说的,我可没说
-on the back burner. -You talked about that. Not me.
对,好…
Right. Okay...
起初我觉得一起参加婚礼会有点…
And at first, I thought going to the wedding together seemed like
太小题大作
too big a deal,
毕竟我们的关系比较随兴
considering how casual we are.
但既然这是一场小型婚礼
But now that the wedding is kind of small,
而且又是办在…
and kind of at a...
水族店里
a fish store...
也许一起去会很好玩
maybe going together would be fine and fun and...
也不会太小题大作
and no big deal.
我觉得很不错
Sounds good to me.
好
Okay.
好
Cool.
Mikami
Mikami.
我正要找你
Just the person I'm looking for.
大队长,我…
Chief, I...
你不是明早才要来吗
I thought you were coming by tomorrow morning.
我的行程有变
My schedule changed,
所以我现在来找你谈新急救员的事
so I'm here now to talk about the new medic.
问题是我有件事要在4点前办好
Well, the thing is, I have a run I have to go on by 4.
这不是请求,Violet
I'm not asking you, Violet.
我现在有空跟你谈
I'm telling you this is when I'm free.
好
Right.
当然了
Of course.
我们能去简报室谈
We can talk in the briefing room.
我的优先人选是Vasquez
So, at the top of the list is Vasquez,
她的急救主管对她赞誉有加
who got rave reviews from her PIC.
你听说的不一样吗
Oh, have you heard different?
Mikami,我不是来征询你的建议的
Mikami, I'm not here to get your suggestions.
向来偏袒51分局的Boden副区长
Chief Boden, who has always been partial to 51,
我认为也许他想我能听听你的建议
in my professional opinion, may want you to have a say,
但我不是那样做事的
but that's not how I operate.
我会帮你选个新拍档
I'll be picking your new partner.
我和底下所有急救主管谈过了
I've been talking to all the PIC's under my command
让他们知道
to let them know
我的作风比前任大队长们更强势
I'll have a much stronger hand on the tiller than my predecessors.
你在哪里
Where are you?
Stella,高速公路出了点状况
Stella, there was some kind of problem on the freeway,
我没办法及时赶到
and I didn't get there on time.
我不…
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表