Spanish
-西班牙语 -好
-Spanish -Si.
西班牙语
Speaking Spanish
西班牙语
Speaking Spanish
Novak说过61号♥救护车职位的事吗
Did Novak talk to you about the position on 61 yet?
怎么了
What about it?
她想继续做浮动人力
She wants to stay in the floater pool.
什么
What?
怎么会有人不想在51分局做全职
Why wouldn't someone want to be a regular at 51?
我想她太喜欢当浮动人力了
I guess she likes floating.
尤其是她在几间分局有朋友
Especially at the firehouses where she's got friends.
那样有点冒犯人
Well, that's kind of offensive.
不过没关系,我不会求她留下来
But fine. I mean, I'm not gonna beg her to stay, so...
我们会再找到合适人选的
We'll find someone else.
就像我说的,她有点麻烦,所以…
Yeah, like I said, she's kind of a handful, so...
我是Severide副队长
Lieutenant Severide here...
怎么会有人喜欢做浮动人力
Why would anyone think floating is so great?
Luke放学后为什么这么晚才到家
Why is Luke so late getting home from school?
61号♥救护车,人员倒下
Ambulance 61, person down,
北马克斯威尔街1466号♥
1466 North Maxwell.
快过来,是我女儿Maddy
Come in, it's my daughter, Maddy!
发生了什么事
What happened?
她绊倒了
She tripped and fell.
拜托帮我拿出来
Please, get it out!
拿出来
Get it out.
尽量别动,好吗?Maddy
Try stau still, okay, Maddy?
让她先坐下以减少头骨的压力
Let's get her seated, it'll reduce any pressure on her skull.
好,发生了什么事
Okay. What happened?
她本来在喝保温杯里的饮料
She was sipping on her tumbler
被Brucie绊倒
and she got tripped up by Brucie...
跌倒时脸朝下
fell face first.
我们要先稳定吸管才能移♥动♥她
We have to stabilize the straw before we can move her
不过先检查她鼻子的出血
but let's check the blood coming out of her nose first.
好,拿护颈圈
Okay, grab a C collar.
这不是血,是脑脊液
This isn't blood, this is cerebral spinal fluid.
吸管一定刺穿了颅腔
The straw must've pierced her cranial cavity.
先联络医院
We have to call ahead
立刻帮她安排神经外科
and get her into neurosurgery, fast.
-怎么了 -需要你保持冷静,好吗
-What's happening? -I need you to stay calm. Okay?
请先把小狗带开,好吗
And please keep that pup far away, all right?
不,Maddy…请你别动,好吗
No. Maddy... we need you to stay still, okay?
好吗
All right?
医院那有适当的工具
They're going to remove the straw at the hospital,
帮你取出吸管
where they have all the right tools.
Maddy
Hey, Maddy...
Maddy
Maddy...
你的保温杯是限♥量♥版粉红色的?
You have the limited-edition pink tumbler?
我在冷天里排了很久的队伍
Girl, I stood in line, in the cold,
排了两小时想买♥♥这个
for 2 hours trying to get my hands on one of those.
结果你猜怎么了
And guess what happened?
我前面的那个女人买♥♥下最后三个
The lady in front of me snatched up the last 3!
我该在停车场打劫她的
I should've just jumped her in the parking lot.
好,我们送她就医吧
Okay, let's get her to Med.
你可以跟我们一起去
You can come with us.
你一会就会知道Violet开车有多快
Wait 'til you see how fast Violet drives.
我们眨眼间就到医院了
We'll be at Med in a flash.
走吧,Maddy
All right, let's go, Maddy.
生活里又多了一件令人担忧的事
Another thing in life to worry about...
边用吸管边走路
walking with straws.
但那个神经外科医生Abrams
But that neurosurgeon, Doctor Abrams...
他似乎很有自信处理
he seemed confident he could take care of it.
是啊
Yeah, he did.
Maddy还有反应
Maddy was completely responsive,
吸管也稳定到没造成更多伤害
and the straw was stabilized enough it didn't do more damage.
从没看过有谁这么做
Never seen that move in person before,
检查脑脊液
checking the cranial leakage.
是啊,就是晕轮效应
Yeah, the halo effect.
太猛了
So rad.
今晚想和我们一起去Molly酒吧吗
Hey, you wanna come join us at Molly's tonight.
我要为双节棍表演练习
I have to practice for the nunchucks showdown,
但如果提早结束我就过去
but if I finish early, I will be there!
好
Okay.
你和Chloe谈过了吗
You talk to Chloe?
谈了,她当然陷入恐慌之中
Yeah, and of course she went into a panic.
我叫她别担心
But I told her, you know, don't worry about it.
这个Denis似乎人不错
This Denis seems like a good guy.
但等他回洪都拉斯我会更有安全感
I still will feel better when he's back in Honduras.
今晚要我一起去看篮球比赛吗
You want me to come to the basketball game tonight?
我有空
My schedule's wide open.
不用了,我能处理的
No. No, I got it.
没问题
I'm good.
谢谢副队长
Thanks, Lieutenant.
听说你还会再值一次班
Heard you're gonna be around another shift.
是啊
Yeah.
希望还有更多次,再说吧
Hopefully more, we'll see.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给了那个记者
Gave that reporter my number.
可能是个错误
Might've been a mistake.
她主动找你吗
She hitting you up?
对,但原来她不是想约我
Yeah. But turns out, not for a date.
是想要我帮她安排访问Kidd副队长
She wants my help getting an interview with Lieutenant Kidd,
但Kidd说了不可能
but Kidd said no chance.
我要去跟踪新任代理副局长
I am going to stalk the new interim DC
戴上烈焰女孩的帽
with my Girls on Fire hat on.
-祝我好运 -要他们好看,老大
-Wish me luck. -Give 'em hell, boss.
好,谢谢
All right. Thank you.
Max在他女友家「念书」
Max has been at his girlfriend's house 'studying'
已经有四小时
for the last 4 hours.
-那是坏事吗 -是
-And that's a bad thing? -Yeah, it is.
他那种成绩的小孩
Kids with his grades,
才不会念四小时的书
they don't study for 4 hours!
你知道什么才是坏事吗
You know what's really a bad thing?
自从我教你怎么追踪小孩后
You've been tracking your kids nonstop
你就一直偷看他们的行踪,对吧
since I showed you how to do it, haven't you?
是你说我该时时追踪他们的
You're the one that said I should track them all the time
-为求安全起见 -才不是
-for safety's sake. -No.
我绝对不是那样说的
Definitely not what I said.
好吧…要是他们被绑♥架♥了呢
Well...Yeah... And what if they get kidnapped, huh?
-外面的世界很疯狂 -好
-It's a crazy world out there! -Okay.
恕我直言,Herrmann
No offense, Herrmann,
但你的追踪习惯开始有点…
but this whole tracking habit of yours might be getting a little...
什么?不健康?
What...unhealthy?
我是要说「像跟踪狂」
I was gonna say stalker-y.
也许你该放下手♥机♥一段时间
It might be time for a screen break?
你有小孩以后就会明白了
When you have children, you'll understand.
我想Novak不会来了
Well, I guess Novak's not coming.
她说了她可能没办法来,对吧
She told you she might not make it, right?
对,因为她要练习三节棍
Yeah, because she has to practice 'numchucks.'
是双节棍
Nunchucks.
好,防卫心别这么重,但…
Okay, don't get defensive, but...
我开始讨厌这段谈话了
I hate this already.
你也没有拿出你的诚意
You don't exactly like to put yourself out there,
我猜她说可能会来可能不来时
and I'm guessing you didn't act much like you cared
你并没有表现出你很在乎的样子
one way or the other if she showed up.
我有拿出诚意
I put myself out there!
我邀请她来Molly酒吧
I invited her to Molly's!
51分局的大家每晚都来这里
The 51 gang is here every night.
我请她在我的救护车上做全职
I asked her to be on my rig permanently!
是你问的吗?还是Severide问的
Did you ask her, or did Severide?
他才是上级
He is the ranking officer.
所以…
So...
对
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表