You can't hold me here!
放我走
Lemme go!
你哪里也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
纵火犯叫Allen John Webber
Our arsonist is a man named Allen John Webber.
他是8年多前在17分局
He was a wash-out rookie at Firehouse 17
被淘汰的新人
over 8 years ago.
久到我们没想过他会是疑犯
Long enough we didn't think about him as a suspect.
但原来他自从被消防局淘汰后
But turns out his life has been spiraling
人生就开始走下坡
since he was cut from the CFD.
做过好几份工作都失败
Series of failed jobs,
因为小罪而被逮捕…
petty crime arrests...
警局刚刚发现他太太
and PD just found out his wife
几周前带孩子离家出走
left home with the kids a few weeks ago.
他认为这一切都是消防局害的
He blames the firehouse that let him go for all of it.
他的计时装置很简陋
His timing devices were actually pretty basic,
所有零件都是在五金行买♥♥的
all items gathered from hardware stores.
都是在消防学院能学到的东西
Nothing a firefighter couldn't have learned from the academy.
没有消防员因此丧命真的很幸运
Damn lucky no firefighters were killed.
但我们替货运司机的家属感到遗憾
But our hearts go out to the delivery driver's family.
Webber被关起来了吗
Webber's locked up?
我们在他车上找到重要证据
There was significant evidence found in his car.
足以羁押他一段时间
Enough to hold him, for now.
我们回去工作吧
Let's go back to work.
我也不想这么说
I hate to say this,
但我想Herrmann救了整间分局
but I guess Herrmann saving the entire firehouse
他有资格要回他最爱的消防队队员
has earned him the right to have his favorite Engine man back.
虽然我很希望你能加入我们
So, as much as I'd love to have you,
一旦我找到接替人选
as soon as I find a replacement,
我就要送你回消防队了
I think I gotta send you back.
没问题,副队长
That is good by me, Lieutenant.
但是在云梯队是很棒的经验
But it was a great experience, being on Truck.
我知道
I know.
一切都顺利解决了
All worked out.
那也许是史上最诡异的一次值班了
Well, that may have been the weirdest shift ever.
对,让51分局的人这么说很不容易
Yeah. And that's saying something, here at 51.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
是因为我说了你能当Carver的伴吗
Is this about my Carver wedding comment?
抱歉,我不知道我为什么那么说
I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that.
但你俩在一起蛮可爱的
But you 2 are kinda cute together...
不…不是为了那件事
No...It's not about that.
而且我们在一起才不可爱
And no, we are not cute together.
只是…
It's just...
你离开后,我会很想你的
I'm really going to miss you when you leave.
我也会很想你,但还有一个多月…
I'm going to miss you too, but it's not for more than a month...
我知道
I know.
我藏不住因Gallo离开感伤的情绪
But it didn't work, me trying to hold it all in over Gallo.
我哭得停不下来
I just turned into a messy volcano of sobs
完全无法说出真正的心意
with a total inability to say what I meant.
所以面对你,我要有话直说
So, with you, I'm just going to be straight.
每一天
And every day,
我都要跟你说和你共事有多棒
I'm going to tell you just how amazing it's been to work with you
以及我以后会多么想你
and just how much I'm going to miss you.
每一天?真的有必要吗
Every day? Is that really necessary?
每一天都要
Every damn day.
我要回到你的小队
I'm coming back to your rig.
是吗
Yeah?
我内心始终是个消防队员
Truth is, I'm an Engine man at heart.
听你这么说我真高兴
That is great to hear, kid.
那场爆♥炸♥把你炸得很远
You got knocked back pretty hard by that explosion,
你确定你没事吗
you sure you're okay?
对
Oh, yeah.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
不会有事的
I'll be fine.
好 真的
-Okay. -Yeah.
我以你为荣
I am proud of you...
你知道吗
you know that?
听你这么说我很开心
That makes me happy.
再次调查纵火案的感觉很好
It felt good to be on the arson beat again.
对,我看得出来
Yeah. I could tell.
Stella,我想继续调查火灾
Stella, I do want to keep it in my life, somehow.
同时不让我俩疏远
Without pushing the 2 of us apart.
我希望自己能对你说
And I want to be able to just say
「当然好,去吧」
'Hell yeah, go for it.'
但我还是很难受
But it still hurts.
你离开的那段时间
That time you spent away left,
在我心里留下一些很深的伤疤
some pretty deep scars,
这件案不会让那些伤疤消失
and this one case is not going to make that all just go away.
我知道
I know.
无论我多么爱你
No matter how much I love you.
我想和51分局的各位说句话
I want to say something to you, Firehouse 51.
什么事?副区长
What's up, Chief?
这次值班很辛苦
That was a rough shift.
我知道即使在我们最顺利的日子
And I know it can feel like a crazy, upside-down world out there,
外面的世界可能还是很疯狂
even on our best days.
让17分局的消防员在这里
Having firefighters from House 17 here
提醒大家芝加哥消防局
is a reminder that the CFD
是很重视同僚情谊的组织
is a brother and a sisterhood...
不过同时
but at the same time,
我再次被提醒51分局
I can't help but be reminded that 51...
有多么独一无二
is truly unique.
我们必须面对
Here is what we need to,
也有能力一起面对的是…
and can, face together...
一切都不会永远不变
nothing stays the same forever.
改变是无可避免的
Change is inevitable.
这间分局的人会来来去去
People will come and go from this firehouse,
我们生命里的人也是
and from our lives.
我们会欢迎一些人回来
There will be welcome backs,
会迎接一些人,也会…
there will be hellos, and there will...
也会和一些人道别
there will be goodbyes.
曾是51分局一分子的人
Anyone who's a part of 51
永远都是51局的人
will always be a part of 51.
这一点永远不会变
And that we can hold onto,
无论周遭起了多少变化
no matter what else is changing around us.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表