Okay.
那你不该站在吧台后吗
Well, shouldn't you be behind the bar?
他们似乎人手不足
They seem like they're a little short-handed.
我不负责供酒,Gibson
I don't sling drinks, Gibson.
我是负责计划的
I'm more of a big-picture guy.
懂了
Gotcha.
看来我的酒喝完了
Looks like my drink's broken.
我们再来一轮吧,我请客
Let's get one more round... on me!
不行,我的车来了
I can't, my ride's here.
但还没…
Oh, but it's not...
对
oh, that's right.
我一直忘记你是负责任的妈妈了
I keep forgetting, you're a responsible mom now.
好了
All right.
-上班时见了 -好
-I'll see you on shift. -Okay.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I get you a refill?
像你这样的英雄今晚不该自己买♥♥酒
A hero like you shouldn't have to buy her own drinks tonight.
我能照顾自己,Carver,谢谢你
I can take care of myself, Carver, thank you.
我知道你能
I know you can.
而且我喝得差不多了
And I'm probably done anyway.
Violet
Hey, Violet.
你跟我来厕所吗
Are you following me to the bathroom?
你这套忽冷忽热的把戏
This hot-and-cold thing you're doing?
我开始受不了了
I'm starting to get whiplash.
正当我觉得我们有点火花时,你…
Just when I think we got some good energy going, you...
你就拒我于千里之外,你想怎样
you ice me out. I mean, what's your deal?
你…
You...
想离开这里吗
wanna get out of here?
想
Yeah.
那是我的车吗
Is that my cab?
我们需要更换锌盘底的角座活阀
We need to replace that angle valve under the sink.
我本来要打给业主…
I was going to call the landlord...
不
No.
不行
No way.
Johann这辈子没修好过任何东西
Johann's never fixed anything right in his life.
我回来后会处理
I'll do it when I get back.
好
Okay.
那我等你回来
Then I'll wait.
很快再见了
See you soon.
很快再见
I'll see you soon.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表