Herrmann差点为此杀人
killed a guy for doing that.
他极为忠诚
His loyalty knows no bounds.
所以你是来真的?
So, this is for real, huh?
再也不叫Mouch了?
No more Mouch?
Kidd说你扔了我送你的枕头
You know, Kidd told me you tossed that pillow I gave you.
Joe
Joe...
那个枕头会永远活在我心中
that pillow will always hold a very special place in my heart.
但上面有些我无法解释的神秘污渍
But there were also some mystery stains that I couldn't explain.
是该扔了
It was time.
该死,我就知道该先测量尺寸的
Dang, knew I should've measured first.
Mc…
Mc...
Holl…
Holl...
Mc…
Mc...
McHolland
McHolland.
我念对了吗
Am I saying that right?
Mick-Hull-und
'Mick-Hull-und.'
才没人会那样念
Yeah, nobody's gonna say it like that.
对
Nope.
好
Okay.
为什么现在要换名字
Why switch it up now?
自我认识你以来,你都叫Mouch
You've gone as Mouch ever since I've known you.
我不想要在芝加哥消防局留下
I don't want my legacy in the CFD
在沙发上占位置的名声
to be a spot on the couch.
若我更年轻点,也许会试着往上爬
If I was younger, I might try to make rank.
但恐怕已经没机会了
But I'm afraid that ship has sailed.
不过现在重点是自尊
But now, it's a matter of pride.
我想在离开时知道自己对这份工作
I want to go out knowing I gave everything I have to this job...
尽了全心全力了
that I left it all on the table.
我希望被这样记住
And that's how I want to be remembered.
然后我在想第一项是扛梯
And then I'm thinking they'll go from a ladder throw,
接着拖曳假人穿越整个停车场
straight into a dummy drag, across the entire app floor.
那会要我的命
Whoa, that would kick my a**.
这对高中女生来说不会太激烈吗
Yeah, that's kind of intense for a bunch of high school girls,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
告诉你们,新一班烈焰女孩很厉害
I am telling you, this new class of Girls on Fire is next level.
Kylie招募了一支垒球队
Kylie recruited an entire softball team.
Kylie会来帮忙吗
Is Kylie coming by to help out?
真想念有她的日子
I miss having her around.
我也不知道
You're telling me,
我一直想说服她替补81小队的空缺
I've been trying to convince her to take the open slot on 81,
但她决心走自己的路
but she is determined to make her own way,
我只能尊重她
so I gotta respect that.
该死
Oh, shoot.
你们知道标志餐厅关了吗
Did you guys know the Signature Room closed?
对,另一间受新冠病毒所害的店
Yeah. Another COVID casualty.
这是你们在考虑的婚礼场地吗
Was this a possible wedding venue?
Matt和我第一次约会就是去那里
Matt and I went there on one of our first real dates.
景色很美
Incredible views.
要是能在那里举办婚礼就完美了
It would've been perfect.
简单、亲密又完美
Simple, intimate, perfect.
Brett
Hey, Brett.
我哥们是伦敦屋的首席建筑工程师
My buddy's the head building engineer at LondonHouse.
你有兴趣吗
Any interest?
有
Oh, wow, yeah.
你觉得这么晚才问有可能吗
You think it's possible this last minute?
问问也没关系
Can't hurt to ask.
那就太棒了,谢谢你,Tony
That would be amazing. Thanks, Tony.
Cruz,想一起玩德克萨斯扑克吗
Hey, Cruz. Texas Hold 'em, you want in?
不了,谢谢
No thank you.
谢谢你替我们照看
Appreciate you keeping an eye out for us.
好,回头再聊
Yeah. Talk soon.
-你有空吗?副区长 -有,请进
-Now a good time, Chief? -Yeah. Come on in.
我想考副队长试
I want to take the lieutenant test.
是时候…
It's time...
离开51分局,自己带领小队了
for me to leave 51 and run my own unit.
-今晚Molly酒吧见了? -我会到
-See you guys at Molly's tonight? -I'll be there.
你呢?Mouch
How about you, Mouch?
街坊游戏之夜,Trudy和我主持
Game night with the neighbors, Trudy and I are hosting.
而且我现在叫McHolland,记得吗
And, it's McHolland now, remember?
对,抱歉,叫起来很正式
Right. Sorry. It just feels so formal.
McHolland
McHolland.
这是我的名字,Ritter,我的本名
It's my name, Ritter. It's my real name.
我该知道才对
I should know this,
但你消防服后面缝的名字是什么
but what does it say on the back of your turnout coat?
我提出更名申请了
I put in a request to have that changed, too.
别挡路
Get out of the street!
给我小心点,混♥蛋♥
Watch it, ya jagoff!
刚刚很惊险
Wow, that was close.
你还好吗?Herrmy
You all right there, Herrmy?
一群只想着自己的白♥痴♥自恋狂
Stupid people, narcissists thinking about themselves.
他们整天只会…
All they ever do is...
总之,Carver
Anyway, Carver,
要是下班后你想健身就跟我说
let me know if you want to pump some iron off shift.
给你,Tony,无限续杯
Here you go, Tony... with unlimited refills.
谢谢,Brett,但你不必请我喝酒
Thanks, Brett, but you don't have to buy my drinks.
这是我最起码能做的
It's the least I can do
毕竟你把整晚都拿来帮我
with you giving up your entire night off to help me out.
你那位伦敦屋的朋友很热心
Now, your friend from LondonHouse was very helpful...
但那里对我们而言有点太高级了
but I think it might be a little too fancy for us.
你有其他餐厅的人脉吗
Any other restaurant connections?
我在巴维特餐厅有熟人
I got a guy at Bavette's.
真的吗
Really?
赛皮亚餐厅也有
Another guy at Sepia.
好
Wow, okay.
有米芝莲餐厅以外的选择吗
Anything not Michelin rated?
你俩不等我就开始筹备婚礼了吗
Are you 2 wedding planning without me?
对,请坐,我们只是在想婚礼场地
Yeah. Have a seat, we're just brainstorming venues.
你不会相信Tony的人脉有多广
You won't believe some of the connections that Tony has.
那你认识水族馆的人吗
Well...Any at the aquarium?
因为对我而言,那是首选场地
Because for me, that's still the one to beat.
我有个表亲在设施部门工作
I got a cousin who works in facilities.
你觉得他能帮忙说几句话吗
Do you think he might have sway there?
我能传短讯给他
I can text him.
这样的话,我…
Well, I'll...
我再去叫杯酒
guess I'll go get a drink,
既然你俩处理好了
since you 2 seem to have this all handled.
好极了
Okay, great.
我们选了日子,但邀请函还没发送
Now, we picked a date, but invitations haven't gone out yet,
所以日子可以谈
so we can be flexible.
好
Okay.
我知道你要说什么,好吗
I know what you're gonna say, all right?
那辆货车开太快了
That truck was going way too fast,
还直接闯过停车标志
and then he just blew through that damn stop sign.
你知道那会令我发狂
You know how crazy that makes me.
我不是说这是你的错,好吗
I'm not saying it's your fault, all right?
但你有听到货车接近吗
But did you even hear it coming?
我听到那个混♥蛋♥在差点辗过我后
I heard that jerk laying on his horn for half the block...
狂按喇叭开过半个街区
after he nearly flattened me.
对
Yeah.
-你需要看医生 -我没事
-You need to see a doctor. -I'm fine.
年纪越大,就越…
The older you get, the more you...
习惯像这样过日子
get used to living with stuff like this.
我颈上有个痛处年纪比你还大
I got a crick in my neck that's been around longer than you.
-我是认真的,Herrmann -我也是
-I'm serious, Herrmann. -I'm serious too.
我不需要什么疯医生说我有问题
I don't need some crackpot doctor red flagging me
这问题过一阵子就会消失了
for something that is gonna go away all on its own.
要是没有消失呢
Well, what if it doesn't?
Mouch中枪,花六个月复康
Mouch took a bullet, he spent 6 months in rehab,
芝加哥消防局的医生差一点点
and he came this close to CFD doctors
就要逼他提早退休了
almost forcing him into early retirement.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表