给你五分钟
You got 5 minutes,
五分钟后我就杀了你
and then you're useless to me.
各位
Guys!
先别射水,各位
Hold back on the line, guys!
看起来火势不大
It looks light!
Cruz
Cruz...
窗户
the window!
他们逃出去了?
They got out?
他平安逃出去为什么不跟大家说
Why wouldn't he alert anyone he made it out safe?
Kelly,你看
Kelly, look!
搞什么
What the hell?
是军用等级的烟雾弹
These are military grade smoke grenades.
是一种闪光弹
That's a flash bang grenade.
就是它引发爆♥炸♥的
So, that's what caused the explosion.
这是蓄意纵火
This was intentional.
紧急情况,火警是圈套
Emergency! This whole thing was a set up.
立刻叫警♥察♥来
Get the police in here, now!
糟糕
Oh, no...
收到,立刻派警♥察♥赶往你的位置
Copy. Dispatching Police to your location.
你不能自己乱跑
Hey, you can't run off on your own...
我要去找Brett
No, I need to find Brett!
Violet,听我说
Violet, listen to me,
我们不知发生什么事,现在不安全
we don't know what's going on, it's not safe...
明知出事了,我不要袖手旁观
I'm not going to just sit around, when I know something happened!
我知道她上来这里了
I know she came up here!
拜托,她是我的拍档
Please, she is my partner.
-好,我们一起去 -好
-Okay, we'll go together. -Okay.
-有消息吗 -没有,但我们在搜索
-Any news? -No, but we're searching.
我们要找到她,副区长
We gotta find her, Chief.
-我们会找到她的 -我和Violet
-We will. Okay? -I'll go with Violet
去东侧找
to the East side of the floor.
-Casey,我们去后方 -好,走吧
-Casey towards the rear displays. -Yep! Let's go.
等等,你在做什么
Wait. What're you doing?
-时间到了,我们走 -我…
-Time's up. Let's go! -I...
我要冲洗伤口,看看合起来了没有
I have to irrigate the wound, and look and see if closed up.
再一分钟就好
One more minute...
这能救你一命
it could save your life...
给你30秒
30 seconds.
好
Okay.
天啊
God!
救命
Help!
Matt,他有枪
Matt, he's got a gun!
我是警卫,放开我
I'm a guard! Let me go!
不准动
Do not move!
我们捉到他了
We got him!
不准动
Don't move!
你怎么逃脱的
How'd you get away from him?
我…
I was...
我怎么可能错过自己的婚礼
I wasn't going to miss my own wedding.
听起来一共有三名匪徒
Sounds like there were 3 of them altogether.
他们扮成警卫,潜入表展
They dressed as security guards and infiltrated the watch show.
一人在储藏室纵火以声东击西
One set the fire in the storage room as a distraction,
另外两人负责打破玻璃
the other 2 did a smash
劫走展示区里最名贵的手表
and grab where the most valuable watches were displayed.
这群人持有大量军♥用♥品♥
These guys had a stock of serious munitions...
你的急救员能逃脱真的很幸运
your paramedic is lucky she got out of there.
是啊
Yeah.
Sylvie Brett是万中选一的好手
Sylvie Brett is one in a million.
警♥察♥
好…
-All right. -Yeah.
太感谢你们了
I can't thank you guys enough.
这就是我们的工作
Just doing our jobs.
我们有个问题
We do have one question.
是否有个芝加哥婚礼展的牌
Did we see a sign for the Chicago Bridal Expo?
有,就在一楼这里
Yeah, that was over here on the main floor.
取消那个展览真的很可惜
It's a shame we had to shut it down,
毕竟烟雾都没蔓延到那一区
since no smoke actually made it in there.
是啊
Yeah.
真是太可惜了
That's really too bad.
不过…
But...
我们想请你帮个忙
we got a favor to ask you.
你看那些鱼,Otis
Look at all those fish, Otis!
每次都让我感动
Gets me every time.
-Otis是个好名字 -对吧
-Great name, Otis. -Right?
他们把这里布置得很漂亮
They did nice work on the place.
并不需要,不过你说得对…
Didn't need it, but yeah...
看起来很不错
looks pretty good.
Tony,差不多要开始了
Hey, Tony, it's time to get started.
没问题,副区长
You got it, Chief.
开始吧,Nicky
Hit it, Nicky.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎莅临Matthey Casey
welcome to the wedding of
和Sylvie Brett的婚礼
Matthew Casey and Sylvie Brett.
真不敢相信我们终于要结婚了
I can't believe we actually finally get to do this.
我从来没有怀疑过
I never had a doubt.
你好
Hi.
你真美
Beautiful.
我们今天齐聚在此
We are gathered here today
庆祝Matthew Casey
to celebrate the union of
和Sylvie Brett结为夫妻
Matthew Casey and Sylvie Brett,
他俩是芝加哥消防局最优秀分局
2 members of Firehouse 51 who represent the very best
51分局的成员
of the Chicago Fire Department.
依照Matt和Sylvie的请求
At the request of Matt and Sylvie,
这项仪式
as part of this ceremony
将点燃蜡烛
we will light a candle
向578位殉职的
for the 578 Chicago Firefighters
芝加哥消防员致敬
who lost their lives in the line of duty.
Violet,有劳了
Violet, will you do the honors?
就许多方面而言
You know, in many ways,
点燃那支蜡烛
the lighting of that candle
说明了这两人的本性
symbolizes who these 2 people are.
他俩心胸宽大,像太阳一样温暖
They have hearts as big as the sun.
你俩是善良、仁慈与勇敢的化身
You 2 are goodness, kindness, yes, bravery...
不过我要代表51分局说一句
but on behalf of 51, I've also got to say,
你俩在某方面一点也不高明
you are not the most savvy on a certain subject.
老实说
Let's be honest...
51分局的每个人都知道
everyone at 51 knew
你俩早该结婚了
you 2 should have got married before you did.
你说得大概很对
Probably true.
但我们现在很确定了,副区长
We're damn sure now, though, Chief.
你们也能确信这一点
And you can also be sure of this...
你们将永远是51分局DNA的一部分
you will always be a part of the DNA of Firehouse 51.
无论你们去了多远的地方
No matter how far you go,
51分局永远都会是你们的家
51 will always be your home.
主持这场婚礼是我的荣幸
It is my honor to officiate this wedding,
现在要请两位说出誓约了
and to pass it off to you, now, for your vows.
谢谢
Thank you.
Sylvie Brett,走到这里
Sylvie Brett, getting here, to this place,
是我这辈子最艰难的一场战役
was the toughest battle of my life.
但每一刻辛苦都是值得的
But it was worth every moment,
因为我们现在站在这里
because we're here now.
在暴风雨中,你就是我的港湾
You are my port in the storm.
你是我遇过最慷慨仁慈的人
The most generous and caring person I've ever known.
有时也是最倔强的人…
And sometimes the most stubborn...
才不是
So not true.
我就知道你会那么说
Knew you'd say that.
我们分开太久了
We were apart too long.
但现在我保证你再也不会孤单
But now, I promise that you will never be alone,
我永远会陪在你身边
that I will always be by your side,
我俩的感情
and that this, the 2 of us together,
是永不熄灭的火
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表