yeah.
我的意思是你必须踏出舒适圈
I'm just saying, you might have to get out of your comfort zone
如果你想和Novak建立情谊的话
a little, if you want to bond with Novak.
又不是每个人都能像你一样
Well, we can't all be Sam Carver.
在各种情况下都那么自在
You're comfortable no matter what the situation.
才没有
Not always.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么,我只是…
Nothing, I just...
Damon那小子有点让我不安
There's something about that Damon kid that bumps me.
但也许这只是Gibson事件的后遗症
But maybe it's just a hangover from the whole Gibson situation.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
我在Barnes办公室外
I sat outside Barnes's office...
坐了两小时
2 hours.
他终于走出来了
He finally comes out
我要跟着他走到车边才能表明来意
and I have to follow him to his car to plead my case.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他说「我只是临时代理人」
He said 'I'm just temporary.'
「我束手无策」
'My hands are tied.'
然后他上车,无忧无虑地…
And then he jumps into a sedan without a care in the world
开走了
and drove off.
-你有收到回应吗 -毫无消息
-Did you get any responses? -Nothing.
芝加哥消防局这阵子缺乏领导精神
CFD is missing some serious leadership these days.
下个月就要指派新任副局长了
New DC appointment is next month,
也许这会产生影响?
maybe that'll move the needle?
若Robinson大队长那种人当副局长
Or someone like Chief Robinson gets it,
那么所有非必要计划都会消失
and then anything unessential goes away.
我只是…
I just...
一想到这会是我最后一堂课就沮丧
I hate thinking that I have taught my last class.
-中… -Javi
-Get in! -Javi!
天啊,Chloe会很高兴的
Oh, man, Chloe is gonna love that.
你太太很常出差吗
So, your wife travels a lot?
对,她刚刚升迁
Yeah. She just got a big promotion
新职位有很多新责任
that comes with a bunch of new responsibilities,
所以最近很忙
so it's been busy.
Maricella很想见见Javi
You know, Maricella really wants to meet Javi.
这几年我时常聊起他
I've been talking about him over the years.
下次你来芝加哥时可以带她一起来
Oh, well, next time you're in Chicago, bring her with you.
我们可以一块吃晚餐
We'll have dinner.
事实上,我想带Javi
Actually, I was thinking about taking Javi
去洪都拉斯跟她见面
to Honduras to meet her.
现在聊带Javi出国的事有点太早了
Little soon to be talking about taking Javi to another country,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
我不这么觉得
No, I...I don't.
事实上,Javi也很想去
In fact, Javi really wants to go.
你已经和他聊过这件事了?
You talked to him about it already?
对
I did.
我想你也很清楚若我真的想这么做
And I think you know that if I really wanted to...
我能办到,Joe
I could, Joe.
什么
What?
我不是说我会那么做
Look, I'm not saying I will.
但事实是…
But the truth is...
我能那么做
I can.
不然也有另一个办法
Or the other option is...
你给我五万美元
you give me 50,000 dollars
然后我从此消失
and I just disappear.
你和Javi都不会再见到我
And neither you nor Javi will ever see me again.
西班牙语
Speaking Spanish
你不是在领养过程中
I thought you made sure this wouldn't happen
有确保这种事不会发生吗
during the adoption process.
我们尽力了
We do our best.
这件事没那么简单
Look, it's not like flipping a switch,
Denis必须提告不当领养
Denis would have to file a wrongful adoption case,
说他被迫让你领样或被误导
say his hand was forced, or he was misled.
但如果他有说服力
But if he's convincing,
法官往往会站在血亲那边
judges do tend to side with blood relatives.
那钱的事呢
Well, what about the money?
难道不该让他丧失资格吗
Shouldn't he be disqualified
他想敲诈我们
for trying to extort us?
我们能试试
We can try.
但Denis能辩称他只是请求
But Denis could argue that he was just asking for the financial help
妥善照顾Javi的必要经济支援
necessary to take care of Javi properly...
-也许是那个意思?-什么?怎会
-which maybe he was? -What? No, no way.
他根本是在抢钱
This was a money grab.
-Javi是我们的儿子 -我知道
-Javi is our son. -I know...
Denis打来
when Denis called,
恳求和他哥哥的儿子重新联络时
and begged to be reconnected with his brother's son,
依照规定我必须去找你
my hand was forced.
我必须遵照规章做事
I have to follow the rules here.
等等
Wait.
你刚刚说「哥哥的儿子」?
Did you say, 'brother's' son?
对
Yes.
你确定他是那么说的?
And you're sure that's exactly what he said?
对,为什么
Yes, why?
Brooke
Brooke,
我们唯一确知Javi的事
the only thing that we know about Javi for sure
就是他从来不认识他爸爸
is that he never knew his father.
没人知道他爸爸是谁
No one did.
他妈妈生前没告诉任何人
His mother let that information die with her.
出生证明上没有生父的资料
There's no father listed on the birth certificate
而且他只有舅舅,没有什么叔叔
and the lone uncle was on his mother's side.
你说得对
You're right.
我甚至没想过要检查细节
I didn't even think to look at those details,
我只看到上面写亲戚,名字也吻合
I just saw that there was an uncle, and the names matched.
怎么一回事
What is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们要查明
But we need to find out.
我们的超级明星来了
There's our superstar.
怎么一回事
What's going on?
先…
Just...
给我一点时间,好吗
just give me one minute. Okay?
Damon,我说了我不喜欢受访
Damon, I told you, I don't like interviews.
那个记者一直打给我,好吗
The reporter just kept calling me, okay?
她只是想听故事
She just wants a story...
但后来我想
but then I thought,
也许你俩都能得偿所愿?
maybe there's a way for you both to get what you wanted?
你们有些人要更努力在截止时间前
Some of you need to get better at turning in your timecards
交出出勤卡
by deadline.
下一件事很重要
And this next part is important,
大家听好了
so listen up...
只有遇到紧急情况时再来找我
only come to me if you have an emergency.
我再说一次,仅限紧急情况
I repeat...emergencies only.
去工作吧
Get to work.
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant.
我又要申请让人来局里了,不过…
I have another request for a visit to the firehouse, but...
这次很不一样
this one's a doozy.
你怎么知道你是哪个
And how do you know which one you are?
我想最主要的是
I think it mainly comes down to
当你听到Harry这名字时你想到谁
who you think of when you hear the name Harry.
-Harry王子 -Harry Potter
-Prince Harry. -Harry Potter.
看吧?就是这样
See? There you go.
我想到Harry Styles
I think of Harry Styles.
所以我是Z世代
Which makes me Gen Z.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了?Herrmann
What's wrong, Herman?
你的家人群组
现在你知道
Now you know
为什么要时时刻刻监控小孩了
why children need to be monitored at all times.
Annabelle这会该在学校才对
Annabelle is supposed to be in school right now,
结果她却在…
and instead she's at the...
紫雾健康中心?我…
Purple Haze Wellness Center? I...
那是什么
what is that?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表