芝加哥展览中心
芝加哥区婚礼展
小心
Watch out.
起火点该在这里某处
It's rolling somewhere.
消防局,请各位出去
Fire department. We need everyone outta here!
我无法带上所有货物,东西太多了
I can't carry all of my stock , it's too much.
带你能带的走,赶快离开
Get what you can and clear out!
51小队和抢救队负责灭火
51 and Squad...fire attack.
-81小队负责初步搜救 -没问题
-Truck 81, primary search! -You got it.
你…你要离开这里
Hey, you... You need to get out of here.
好,告诉我们该去哪里灭火
All right. Just point us in the right direction,
然后跟我们的急救员留在楼下
then stay downstairs with our medics.
下一条走廊,你们会看到的
The next hallway, you'll see it!
有个警卫被困在储藏室里
There's a security guard that got trapped in the storage room.
锁坏了
The lock is broken.
是放置贵重物品的储藏室
It's a storage room for overnight valuables.
有双重防护,装了钢墙
It's double sealed, with steel-lined walls.
好
Okay.
赶快搜救,我们要尽快清空这层楼
Leapfrog search... we gotta clear this floor quick.
-我跟抢救队去 -收到
-I'm going with Squad. -Copy.
先生,麻烦你出去
Sir, up and out. Let's go.
-女士们,走了 -但我的东西…
-All right, ladies, let's go. -But my things!
没时间了
Don't have time.
走吧
Go on.
消防局
Fire department!
听到请呼救
Call out!
救我
Help me!
我很热,而且我无法到门边
I'm burning up, and I can't get to the door!
里面有什么
What the hell they got in there?
Ritter
Hey, Ritter,
带Martin去接驳竖管系统
Take Martin and tie into the standpipe system.
没问题
On it.
你还好吗
Hey! You okay?
-Cruz -什么事
-Cruz! -Yeah?
帮我拿哈利根铁撬
Set my Halligan.
可恶
Damn!
Brett
Hey, Brett,
问经理有否别的途径能进储藏室
ask our manager if there's any other way into this storage unit.
收到
Copy.
他说有一扇强化安全窗户
He says there's a security window, but it's fortified,
只能从内侧打开
and can only be released from the inside.
那东西简直像银行金库
That things like a bank vault.
Capp、Tony,立刻拿救火锯
Capp, Tony, bring in the K-12
和电弧气刨枪来
and the Arc Air torch now.
收到
Copy.
如果我们从天花板通风孔进去
What if we go in through this ceiling vent,
你带一具灭火器跳进去
then you could jump in with an extinguisher,
然后从内侧开门呢
open the door from inside.
-好,试试看,Herrmann -好
-All right. Let's try it. Herrmann... -All right.
你留下来,我们一开门就射水
Stay here, and put it out when we open it.
好,水管会做好准备
All right. The line will be charged.
待命
We'll be ready to go.
初步搜救完成
Primary search complete
主要展示区没看到伤者
and negative on the main display area,
经理说D侧有间会议室
manager says there's a conference room on the delta side,
我们接着要去那里
we're heading there next.
收到
Copy that.
我想听听无线电
Figured I'd tune in.
感觉就像跟着大家一起出勤
Feel like I'm part of the action.
果然是消防员
That'd be a smoke-eater talking.
就是忍♥不住
Can't stay away.
我需要一个人留在储藏室外
I need one man outside the storage area,
协助进入通风系统
to help gain access to the ventilation system.
收到,我马上去,副队长
Copy that, on my way, Lieutenant.
听起来很精彩
Sounds like a good one.
这有用吗
This one work?
可以
That'll do it.
Cruz,准备跟我走
Cruz. Get ready to follow me.
好,我紧跟在你后面
Yeah. Right behind you.
我们会传灭火器和哈利根铁撬过去
And we'll pass up the extinguisher and Halligan.
-水管来了,留意背后 -收到
-Line coming in. Watch your back. -Copy.
-行吗 -行
-Got it? -Yeah, I'm good.
他血氧92,我会给每分钟15升氧
He's at 92 percent. I'll give him 15 liters.
我一会就回来
I'll be back.
看来二楼有人搞不清状况
It looks like someone on the second level's confused.
-收到 -出口在这里
-Copy. -Hey! The exit is here!
先生
Sir!
Cruz
Hey, Cruz!
从前方15尺处通风孔进储藏室
Vent into the storage room 15 feet ahead.
收到
Copy that!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department, call out!
我们要从天花板通风孔进来
We're coming in from the ceiling vent!
Severide从通风孔进去
Severide's working on the vent,
准备拿灭火器了
ready for the extinguisher.
好
All right.
Carver,灭火器
Carver, extinguisher!
好
Yep!
好,Cruz,行了
All right, Cruz, that's it.
把灭火器传给我
Pass up the extinguisher.
来了
Coming in!
等等
Hey, wait up!
-你受伤了,我们去楼下吧 -不
-You're hurt, let's go downstairs. -No,
我不能离开这里
I can't leave here.
火警时离开不会让你惹上麻烦的
You're not gonna get in trouble for leaving during a fire.
-跟我来 -不,我…
-Here, come on with me. -No! I just...
拜托你帮我止血就好
can you just please help me stop the bleeding?
好,让我看看
Okay. Let me see.
你怎么受伤的
How did this happen?
我跌倒了…
I just...I slipped. I fell down.
撕裂伤处有一大块玻璃
There's a chunk of glass is stuck in the laceration.
我要把玻璃取出来,且不能损及…
I'm gonna need to pull that out without damaging the...
冈特精致欧洲手工艺品
世界各地的无价古董精表
快到了
Almost there.
行了
Got it!
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
我在医治一名警卫,位置在…
I'm treating a security guard over by...
你以为你在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我需要支援,你伤得太重
I need back up, you're badly injured.
若我几秒后没回去,他们会来找我
They're gonna come looking for me if I'm not back in a few seconds.
我只要你帮我止血
All I need is for you to stop the bleeding
然后我就能离开
so I can get out of here.
帮我止血,我就不杀你
Fix it, and I won't kill you.
Brett,你断讯了,你在哪里
Brett, you got cut off. What's your location?
Brett
Brett?
别回应
Ignore it.
我再问一次,Brett,你听得到吗
Repeat, Brett, can you hear me?
我重复,Brett,你在哪里
Repeat Brett, what's your location?
不对劲
Something's wrong.
有人知道Brett在哪里吗
Does anyone have a location on Brett?
Brett,你在哪里
Brett, where are you?
-我们一起去 -谢谢你,副区长
-Let's go together. -Thanks, Chief.
Brett,你听得到吗
Brett, can you hear me?
你怎么这么慢?你在耍我
What the hell is taking you so long, you're messing with me.
我取出玻璃时必须非常谨慎
I have to be careful when I pull this glass out.
-你尽量别动 -我无法不动
-Just try and stay still. -I can't stay still!
我要在警♥察♥出现以前离开
I gotta get out of here before the cops show up!
太好了,帮我上绷带,让我离开
Great, now put a bandage on it so I can go.
听着,纱布止不了血
Look, gauze won't do it.
我必须绑住动脉才能止血
I have to tie off the artery to stop the bleeding first
否则你连10尺都走不了
or you won't make it 10 feet.
动作快就对了
Just hurry the hell up.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表