他们要是在这时断定我不适合值勤
They declare me unfit for duty, at this point in my career...
那我可能就玩完了
that could be it for me.
那不是…
And that's not the way that...
像我和Mouch这样的人
you know, guys like me and Mouch,
不想这样离开
we want to go out.
如果你值勤时出事呢
What if something happens on a call?
或下次货车真的撞上你了呢
Or if the next time, the truck doesn't miss?
我无法帮Kidd找人补云梯队的空缺
Well, I can't help Kidd find anyone for Truck,
现在Brett靠Tony帮忙找婚礼场地
and now Brett is leaning on Tony for help with the wedding.
我真是个没用的朋友
I'm a useless friend.
或者…
Or...
你想帮忙的事实
the fact you're even trying to help
就说明了你是个好朋友
makes you a good friend.
我没有在谢德水族馆工作的表亲
Well, I don't have a cousin that works at Shedd Aquarium.
如果这样说能让你好过点
If it makes you feel any better,
我也三振出局了
I'm striking out, too.
我推荐了三个人给Kidd
I've sent Kidd 3 people,
没有任何一个通过电♥话♥面试
and not one of them has made it past the phone interview.
也许不是我们的问题
Well, so maybe it's not us,
也许是她们的标准太高了?
maybe it's their impossibly high standards?
绝对是
Definitely.
对
Yeah.
但至少她们知道自己何时需要帮忙
But at least they know when they need help,
而不是倔强地拒绝别人
instead of stubbornly refusing.
而且…你对我很好
And you were a good friend to me.
这一点我知道
I know that much, for sure.
怎么说
How so?
去年若没有你为我去找内务部陈情
If it wasn't for you going to IAD on my behalf last year,
就在Emma Jacobs找我麻烦时
when Emma Jacobs was coming after me...
也许我就没工作了
I might not have a job.
好,那是我跟她之间的宿怨
Okay, well, that was an old grudge,
并非完全为了你,所以…
it wasn't all about you. So...
不管怎么说,你还是搞定她了
Still, you shut her down,
而且还赌上自己的职业生涯
and put your own neck on the line.
对我而言意义重大,我不会忘记的
It meant a lot to me, and I won't forget it.
我要走了,差点忘了我还有约
Oh, I gotta go. Almost forgot, I'm meeting a friend.
好
Oh, okay...
对,抱歉
Yeah. Sorry...
总之,跟你聊得很开心,上班见
Anyway, good talk. I'll see you back on shift.
不如你把这瓶酒拿去给Cruz吧
Why don't you take that on down to Cruz?
那不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
拜托,他一个人坐在那边
Come on, he's sitting over there, all by himself.
那是他的决定
That's his decision.
你俩怎么了
What's going on with you 2?
上次值班的气氛似乎很紧绷
I mean, things seemed pretty tense last shift,
现在你们又坐在吧台的两端
and now you're sitting on opposite ends of the bar,
避免眼神接触
avoiding eye contact.
-一定发生了什么事 -他会释怀的
-So, something happened. -He'll get over it.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你想帮我管我的小队吗
You want to run my company?
如果是我的手下,我不会放着不理
Well, if it were one of my guys, I wouldn't let it boil over.
但如果你觉得你处理得来…
But if you think you got a handle on it...
我处理得来
I do.
失陪了
Well, if you'll excuse me,
我要去照顾一位忠诚顾客
I have to go take care of a very loyal customer.
Severide请你喝的
This is from Severide.
真的吗
Yeah?
这招很不错,副队长
Nice try, Lieutenant.
好吧,这瓶我请你
Okay, fine, this round is on me...
条件是你去那边把事情聊开
but only if you go over there, talk out whatever this is.
聊开?
Talk it out?
和Severide聊开?
With Severide?
好吧,你说得对
Okay, fine. You are right.
我们都知道他不擅言词
We all know he's not great at saying words.
但他也很擅长把事情放着不管
But he's also really great about letting things roll off his back.
救空拍机小孩时发生了什么事吗
Did something happen on the call with the drone kid?
好,听着
Okay, look...
我喜欢自认我这个人不自大
I like to think that I don't have an ego, you know.
但谈到指挥链时
When it comes to the chain of command,
我知道自己的位置
I know where I stand.
但我受够不被尊重了
But I'm tired of feeling disrespected.
当他跑去跟烟酒枪炮
And when he took off
及爆裂物管理局的人合作时
to go work with those ATF guys,
他没说要去哪里,也没说何时回来
without saying where he was going, or when he was coming back...
我什么都没问就帮他接管小队
I covered for him, no questions.
我做了三个月的代理副队长
For 3 months, I acted up, leading Squad.
还要承受家里的压力
Taking a hit at home.
现在他回来了
Then he comes back,
开始指挥大家
and he's barking orders,
叫我乖乖听话,彷佛什么都没改变
telling me to fall in line, like nothing changed...
但明明变了很多
when a lot did...
只是改变发生时他不在
he just wasn't here for it.
我知道…
I know...
他也瞒了你,所以你懂我在说什么
he left you in the dark, too, so you know what I'm saying.
但我敢说他至少有跟你道歉
But I bet he at least apologized to you.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧…
Well...
-我没事 -好
-I'm good. -Okay.
好
All right.
你找我吗?副区长
You wanted to see me, Chief?
对,我有东西要给你
Yeah. Got something for you.
里面有即将举♥行♥的副队长考试排程
In there, you'll find a schedule for upcoming lieutenant tests,
考试准备方针
a study guide for the exam,
还有其他分局目前的所有职缺
and a list of all the current openings at other firehouses.
我认为36分局会很适合你
I think 36 would be a good fit,
但那个职位很快会被抢走
but it'll go fast,
很可能你还没考试就没了
most likely before you test up.
我们总是能考虑其他选择
We can always revisit your other options.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我觉得你该和Kidd聊聊这整件事
I think you should talk to Kidd about the whole process,
毕竟她也有亲身经历
since she just went through it herself.
但在你那么做以前
But before you do...
Severide知道吗
Does Severide know?
我打算很快就告诉他
I plan to tell him soon.
然后再和Kidd或其他人说
Before I talk to Kidd, or anybody else.
很好
Good.
那就交给你自己处理了
Then I will leave it for you to handle.
你付出了很多努力
You have put in the work.
我肯定你做好准备了
I have no doubts that you are ready,
如果这是你想要的
if this is what you want.
你会是个很棒的领导者
You will make a great leader...
尽管看到你离开令人伤心
as much as it will hurt to see you go.
就像你说的,副区长
It's like you said, Chief...
改变是无可避免的
change is inevitable.
什么事情都不会永远不变
Nothing stays the same forever.
早安,Violet
Morning, Violet.
你好
Hey.
我在Molly酒吧有说错什么话吗
Did I say something wrong at Molly's?
我以为我们本来聊得好好的
Because I thought we were having a nice time,
后来你…
and then you just...
转身跑掉
took off.
不,我跟你说了,我跟朋友有约
No, I told you, I was... I was late to meeting a friend.
现在聊婚礼的事会太早吗
Is it too early for wedding stuff?
不会,什么事
Never. What's up?
Tony和我还在研究场地
Tony and I are still working on a venue...
-好 -但日子要照原定日期
-Okay. -But we're sticking to the date,
也就是说只剩几周的时间了
which means we're only a few weeks away,
我很好奇…
so I was just curious...
你有什么告别单身派对的计划吗
what are you planning for the bachelorette party?
那该由我来计划吗
I'm supposed to be planning the bachelorette party?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表