Kylie决心走自己的路
Kylie is determined to make her own way.
真希望你接受我的提议来51分局
I wish you would have taken me up on my offer and come to 51.
我们对这家伙一无所知
We don't know anything about this guy.
你想知道我的什么事
So, what do you want to know about me?
这间分局不一样,对吧
This house is different, huh?
如果你留下来,你会习惯的
If you stick around, you'll get used to it
也许甚至会学着欣赏
might even learn to appreciate it.
只是一次的激♥情♥
It was a one-time hook-up.
很有趣的一次
A very fun one-time hook-up.
但我不能再冒险
But I can't risk
跟另一个先遣急救员谈恋爱
getting involved with another first responder
他有可能在我面前殉职
who could end up getting killed right in front of me.
我和Matt Casey终于要结婚了
I finally get to marry Matt Casey.
这就是你在说的水族馆?
This is the aquarium you've been talking about?
对
Yeah.
很奇幻的
It's magical.
我要在水族店里结婚?
I am getting married in a fish store?
有办法把水族店变好看吗
Is there even a way to make a fish store look pretty?
什么意思?那里很美
What's that mean? It looks great!
那些灯光和五颜六色的石头…
All the lights... the different colored rocks...
我们会想办法处理好的,我保证
We will make this right. I promise...
这会是史上最棒的水族店婚礼
this will be the best fish store wedding in history.
就是明天了
It's tomorrow!
当我以为要在写第水族馆结婚时
I mean, when I thought it was at the Shedd...
本来的装饰什么的都很适合
the decor and everything could've been part of the deal.
但水族店
But a fish store
是个什么都要自己带的地方
is BYO everything!
我不喜欢你说「水族店」的语气
I don't like the way you keep saying 'fish store.'
我们会想到办法的,Brett
We'll figure this out, Brett.
身为你的伴娘
As your Maid of Honor,
我严肃看待我的责任
I take my responsibilities very seriously.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我的天,Matt随时会到
Oh my God. Matt is going to be here any minute,
我要怎么跟他说
how am I going to tell him about all of this?
我小时候,社区里的小孩
All the kids in my neighborhood went there to look around
时常跑去那里逛
when I was growing up.
那不只是一间水族店
It's more than just a fish store.
无论那是什么
Well, whatever it is,
我会打给芝加哥所有花店和装潢店
I'm going to call every florist and every decor shop in Chicago.
我们要把这地方打理成…
We are gonna get this place into...
完美的模样
amazing shape.
会很棒的
It's going to be great.
会的,但你没回答我的问题
你赶得上飞机吗?
你在哪里?为什么不回我
-副队长 -你好
-Hey, Lieutenant... -Hi.
Severide不是今早回来吗
I thought Severide was supposed to be here this morning,
怎么没看到他
but I haven't seen him.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
抱歉,我…
Sorry, I...
他刚刚传短讯说班机延误了
I just got a text from him saying that his flight got delayed.
他问你能否在他回来前帮他带队
And he was asking if you can cover for him until gets back?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
-谢谢你,Cruz -没问题
-Thank you, Cruz. -You got it.
你不必来这里,Kylie
You didn't have to come in here, Kylie.
今天你休假,我禁止你来
It's your day off. I forbid it.
不行,我有自♥由♥意志
You can't. I have free will.
而且这看起来太悲惨了
And this is tragic.
我一听到你到现在都没请助理
As soon as I heard you still didn't have an assistant,
就知道我要做点什么了
I knew something had to be done.
我会请人的
I'm going to hire someone.
很快会请,我保证
Soon. I promise.
一小时后再来找我
Just come check on me in an hour,
确保我没被这堆文件淹没就好
make sure I haven't drowned in this stuff.
好,我会的
Okay. Will do.
谢谢你,Kylie
Thank you, Kylie.
-你不必做这些的 -没事,副区长
-You should not have to do this. -It's no problem, Chief.
46分局的妹妹
My little sis from 46.
你惹上什么麻烦了
What kinda trouble you getting into?
你好,Gibson
What's up, Gibson.
副区长还没请助理
Chief still hasn't hired an assistant,
所以公文堆积如山
so stuff has been piling up.
你是消防员,不是行政助理了
Well, I mean, you're a firefighter, not an admin assistant.
我知道…
I know...
但我听说设备更新和事故报告…
But I heard that equipment updates and incident reports were, like,
都拖了好几个月
months behind,
我心想我就来帮忙处理一下好了
so I figured I'd get it all on track.
你就是忍♥不住想跑来51分局,对吧
You just can't stay away from 51, can you?
我确实很想念这里
I do miss it.
46云梯小队的一切还好吗
Is everything okay on Truck 46?
还好
Oh, yeah.
很不错
It's great.
当然没有你在时那么好
I mean, not as great as when you were there, obviously.
当然了
Obviously.
你在51分局快乐吗
You happy at 51?
快乐
Yeah.
非常快乐
Very.
对,这里最棒了
Yeah, it's the best.
但我很高兴能加入46云梯小队
But I'm glad I'm on Truck 46.
走自己的路是对的选择
Starting out on my own 2 feet was the right thing.
我不能坐在这里看你一个人忙
Well, I can't just sit here and watch you attack this thing solo.
跟我说我能怎么帮你
Tell me how I can help.
也许你能用有趣的方式宣布消息
Maybe you could break the news in a fun way.
比如用双关语
Throw a pun in there, like,
「你一定会如鱼得水」
'Tanks for being such a great guy,'
「猜猜我们要在哪里举♥行♥婚礼」
'guess where our wedding will be!'
我想那帮不上忙
Yeah, I don't think that'll help.
或「我们放松点」
Or 'let's tank it easy...'
「在水族店举♥行♥婚礼吧」
'and have the wedding at a fish store.'
面对现实吧,无论怎么对Matt说
Oh, let's face it, there's no good way...
这都是一场灾难
to tell Matt about this disaster.
-Matt -你好
-Matt! -Hi.
-很高兴见到你,Casey -你好
-Great to see you, Casey. -Hey.
你好,分队长
Hey, Captain.
回来的感觉很棒
Great to be here.
那么…
So...
有什么灾难要跟我说吗
is there a disaster I need to know about?
你一定会如鱼得水
Tanks for being a great guy.
也算不上是一场灾难
It's not a disaster, per se.
只是…
It's just...
你们不是在水族馆结婚
you're not getting married at an aquarium.
那里比较像是水族设备店
It's more an aquarium supply store.
很抱歉,我错信Tony,结果…
I'm so sorry, for some reason I trusted Tony, and...
没事…
Oh, hey...
我不知道你怎会把婚礼托付给Tony
I don't know why you'd trust Tony with a wedding,
但我不在乎在哪里结婚,Sylvie
but I don't care where we get married, Sylvie.
只要是你和我结婚就好
As long as it's you and me there, we're all good.
Mouch,救我
Mouch, help me!
-我儿子不能呼吸了 -怎么了
-My boy can't breathe! -What happened?
他在客厅里玩玩具车
He was in the living room playing with his cars,
突然间就发出窒息的声音
and all of a sudden, he started making these choking sounds.
-我去拿急救袋 -Manny
-I'll get the jump bag. -Manny...
把这条毛巾垫在你头底下
Let's get this towel placed under you.
Manny,看着我
Manny look at me.
有我们在,Manny
We got you Manny, okay?
看着我,兄弟,你还好吗
Look at me, buddy. You all right?
他们住在这条街上
They live down the street,
Manny常来看消防车
Manny comes by to see the fire trucks all the time.
我没看到有什么东西阻挡气管
I don't see anything in his airway.
我拍过他的背了
I hit him on the back,
也试过哈姆立克法,什么都试了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表