I find his actions inexcusable,
他已被解除职务
and he has been released from his duties.
他的行为违背规章并且危险
What he did broke protocol and was dangerous.
我不会容忍♥那种行为
And I will not stand for that kind of behavior.
那是很危险的举动
It was a dangerous move.
据我所知,伤者的情况好转了
From what I hear, the victim's doing better.
但也可能有更糟的结果
But it could've ended badly.
总之,我想感谢你的果断行为
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your decisive action.
继续保持
Keep up the good work.
等等,Lennox被解除职务
Wait, Lennox was released from his duties,
意思是他被解雇了?
as in he was fired?
我没想到她会那么说
That's not what I was expecting her to say.
是啊
Yeah. Wow.
Robinson大队长没有驳回指控?
And Chief Robinson didn't push back against the claims?
完全没有,她还感谢我
No. Not at all. She thanked me.
他确实搞砸了
I mean, he messed up, yeah...
但我以为顶多会在调查时停职
but I was thinking suspension, at most, while they investigated it.
他是她的左右手
He was her right-hand man!
差点就出事了
It's cutthroat.
是啊
Yeah.
Robinson向来都有她的计划
And with Robinson, there's always an agenda.
对,她一定有计划
Yeah. She's got some kind of plan.
如果她没有针对我
And if she's not coming after me...
那她的目标有可能是Boden
it could be Boden who's in her crosshairs.
他什么时候回来
When does he get back?
下周吧
Sometime next week.
但我觉得最好先打给他
But I think I better give him a call.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要去破世界纪录了,你要来
We're going for the world record, you gotta come.
我们需要大量支持
We need all the support we can get.
你要来吗
You coming?
当然,我会去的
Yeah, for sure. I'll be right there.
第四小队,这个停车场
Squad 4, this apron
是给货真价实消防员的
is reserved for real firefighters.
所以我们才来
That's why we're here!
你好…
-Hey! -Hi!
你怎么听说的
How did you hear about all this?
我没听说
I didn't.
我…
I...
我不是要你放弃你的事业,Joe
I'm not asking you to give up your career, Joe.
只是…
It's just...
有时候我真的很难受
really hard sometimes.
我知道
I know.
但你说得对
But you're right,
不能只有一方妥协,所以我来了
compromise has to be a 2-way street, so here I am.
我在努力了
And I'm trying.
我会继续努力
And I'm gonna keep trying...
我会更常来局里
and I'm gonna come around the firehouse more often
更常参与这里的事
and be more a part of it,
就算那会让我吓破胆
even if it does scare the hell out of me.
派Tony和Capp出来,来吧
Hey! Send out Tony and Capp! Let's go!
对…
Yeah!
第四小队
Squad 4.
他们缔造人力拉抢救车的世界纪录
They set some world record pulling their squad
现在Capp和Tony想打败他们
and now Capp and Tony are trying to beat 'em.
很蠢,我知道
Yeah. I know.
他们在哪里
So where are they?
躲在某个地方
they're hiding somewhere.
他们觉得自己会输得很难看
They think they're gonna fail miserably.
我该去给他们打气
Actually, I should go rally 'em.
好
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你知道Joe Cruz在哪里吗
Do you know where I could find Joe Cruz?
不知道,抱歉
No...sorry.
你说你想找Joe Cruz吗
Hey. Did you say you're looking for Joe Cruz?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
认识,他应该一下就会出来了
Yeah, he should be back out in just a minute.
我不能久留
I can't stay.
不过…
But...
能请你帮我把这个转交给他吗
would you give him this for me?
我想用这个跟他道谢
I made it to say thank you.
护士说Joe Cruz救了我一命
The nurse said that Joe Cruz saved my life.
他的朋友们救了Omar
His friends saved Omar too...
我男朋友
my boyfriend.
我在医院醒来时不知道发生什么事
I didn't know what happened when I woke up in the hospital.
我很怕Omar死了
And I was so scared Omar was gone,
但护士说这些人救了他
but the nurse said that these guys saved him.
他们救了我们所有人
Saved all of us.
那实在太…
Which was just so...
他们不必那么做的
they didn't have to do that.
他们是该那么做
No, they did.
那是他们的工作
That's what they do.
也许我们该从后面溜走
Maybe we should just slip out the back.
你们在这里
There you guys are.
你们必须出去
You gotta get out there.
我们不想比了
We're not doing it.
你也看到我们昨天有多惨
You saw how hard we bit it yesterday.
我们会被羞辱
We'll be humiliated.
好
Okay.
我本来想等你们开始比赛前
I wasn't gonna tell you guys this
再跟你们说这些的,但…
until right before you got started but...
你们没失败,好吗
You didn't fail, alright?
当时我一直踩着刹车
Hey, I was riding the brake the whole time.
什么
What?
就像跑者练习时会在脚踝上绑沙袋
Yeah. You know how like runners use ankle weights to train.
我想帮你们锻炼耐力
I thought I was helping you guys build up your endurance.
真的吗
For real?
跟昨边比,车会轻得像羽毛一样
That rig is gonna be light as a feather compared to yesterday.
快去外面打破世界纪录吧
Now go out there an break us a world record.
我们上
Let's roll.
是真的吗
Was that true?
踩刹车的事
About the brakes?
我不懂,这怎么会是紧急要事
I don't understand. How is this urgent?
我们就是需要你,好吗
We just need you, okay?
是所有人手都要支援的状况
It's an all-hands-on-deck situation.
超级重要
Super important.
拜托
Come on...
加油
Come on!
赶快开始这场表演吧
Let's get this freak show on the road!
别再拖时间了
Stop stalling!
好,准备好了吗?第三小队
All right, ready Squad 3!
加油,Tony
Let's go, Tony!
加油,Capp
Come on, Capp!
好,开始
All right, go!
加油,现在别停…
Come on! Don't stop now...
他们办不到
They don't got it!
加油,Tony
Let's go, Tony!
加油,Capp
Let's go, Capp!
第三小队…
Squad 3...
不,Capp
No, Capp.
不…
No...
-你行的 -就是这样
-You got this! -There you go!
加油,你快到了
Come on, you're almost there.
去你的,你们这些蠢材
Suck it up, you Sallies!
不可能…
No way...
他们真的办到了
I think they actually did it.
真的吗
Really?
59.32秒,刷新世界纪录
59.32 seconds! That's a new World Record!
看吧,第四小队
Suck it, Sqaud!
-那才不叫什么纪录 -做得好
-That's no record! -Nice job, boys!
不
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表